Your Myers-Briggs personality type

...can now be specified in your TT profile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Editor Bob
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a well known personality test. And now, just for fun, you can choose to specify your personality type in your TT profile.

Are you an idealist, a performer, a teacher, or a hostess, etc.? Are you one of the rare INFJs who make up just 1.5% of the world's population, or one of the more common ISFJs who make up 13.8%?

First read about the different personality types and then take the test to determine your type (see also alternate tests one and two).

Once you have established your type you can update your profile accordingly.

The results for all members who choose to take part are listed here: TT member personality types

Attached image

Personally, I'm an ISTP. This is shared with John Malkovich, Mel Gibson, Noel Gallagher, Rowan Atkinson, Clint Eastwood, and James Bond.
Grinner
Personally, I'm an ISTP. This is shared with John Malkovich, Mel Gibson, Noel Gallagher, Rowan Atkinson, Clint Eastwood, and James Bond.
And Grinner!
interplanetjanet
I'm apparently an ENTP, as are Jamie Lee Curtis, John Cleese, Dick van Dyke, Roberto Benigni, Salma Hayek and Vladmir Putin. After a further search, I see I'm in good company - so were Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, George Gamov, Frederic Joliot-Curie and Karl Marx.
Wheel
I'm an INTP/J (exactly the same P/J scores) on the related Keirsey Temperament Sorter but an INTP on this test.
koala
I am an INFJ ... a rarity! Doesn't suprise me really. And a translator which is one of the listed potential careers.
UrbanAngel
Non-admin crosslink to earlier TT topic on what personality type you are acc. to Myers-Briggs.
Kay
I am an INFJ ... a rarity!
Relatively speaking, since TT seems to have at least two.
Malt-Teaser
Hmmmmm, how rare?
INFJ too.
parnell
ENFJ but very marginal on each of S/N T/F P/J parts.
EDIT: Someone tell me wtf that means - I was too busy lookin at/for Jess Simpson pics - wanted to update this post with a pic of a chic I'd like to do cos if ya ask me that says a lot more about my personality - didnt find any I particularly liked.
georgiagirl
ENFP here. Apparently, from tests I've taken over the years, I'm 'strongly' ENFP, whatever that means. Cool feature Ed Bob.

From Portrait of an ENFP:

ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.
Expat Mat
It was interesting to read the description and it was pretty much on the money. Quite accurate. (ENFP). Nice to see that I share it with Buster Keaton, Robin Williams and Mark Twain. Oh, and Georgiagirl obviously.
Katrina
I'm apparently an ENTP, as are Jamie Lee Curtis, John Cleese, Dick van Dyke, Roberto Benigni, Salma Hayek and Vladmir Putin. After a further search, I see I'm in good company - so were Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, George Gamov, Frederic Joliot-Curie and Karl Marx
Great, tits and brains = ENTP. Guess there's more to this than I thought?
sky_hoc
Im an ISTJ "Trustee" Quote - These are dependable pillars of strength. They often try to reform their mates and other people. They make good bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and phys. ed. teachers, and boy or girl scouts! 6% of the total population.
koorosh
ESFJ. But do not agree with F.
leeza
I'm a ENFJ, also fairly rare...

The ENFJs optimistic outlook toward social relationships is a burden to them at times. When external conflicts affect a group, the ENFJ is likely to assume responsibility. Their ability to empathize then turns into a liability. ENFJs, when over-identifying with the pain of others, will loose sight of their own concerns and interests. Their idealism can also be the cause of some distress when their assumptions are unable to weather the winds of reality. Fantasized relationships rarely translate into reality and even the best charismatic leader encounters unexpected resistance.
Yep, sounds spot-on!

EDIT: Where did you find out what celebrities have the same type?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.