Fierek's Harley Davidson motorbike shop - Germany

Stores in Ulm and Munich

Pages: 1 2

Keydeck
With shops located in Munich and Ulm, German actor Wolfgang Fierek is definitely a Harley Davidson fanatic.

Was over in the Munich shop today. If you're into Harleys then it's definitely worth a visit.

Attached image Attached image

Bikes, parts, accessories, the lot. You also get a lot of bikers popping by on Saturday afternoon for a bite to eat at the stand outside the shop and of course to see and be seen. I had a sausage inna bun. Twas nice so it was.

Fierek's Harley-Davidson Munich GmbH
Zamdorfer Straße 4
81677 München
Tel.: 089 - 92 92 80-0

Fierek's Harley-Davidson Ulm GmbH
Wiesengraben 3-1
89155 Erbach-Ringingen
Tel.: 0 73 44 - 96 98 41-0

Keydeck

Grinner
Oi Keydeck...

Are you old enough to be looking at these machines..??

I though you had to have a labrador and a Pipe to qualify for ownership of one of these babes..

G
mere
oh please... that dealer has nothing on other dealers!

but then again it could be that i'm just used to Harley's since we're from the same place.
sky_hoc
mmm.. Id love to own one of those babies.. and im only 21.. one day my dream will come true..
Yeti
By the time Keydeck gets around to starting a certain motorcycle related process he will be old enough to ride one of these, ahem, motorcycles.
Keydeck
oh please... that dealer has nothing on other dealers!

but then again it could be that i'm just used to Harley's since we're from the same place.
Heh? To the best of my knowledge there are very few Harley dealer's at all in Munich. I'm sure they're much bigger and better in Milwaukee though. Grand, you're right there, but we're not there.

Yeti, come Spring mate, come Spring
bern
Mmmmh hhhmm...
Yeti
Come Spring a young man's thoughts turn to barbequeing, get it done now, the weather is brillant.

Otherwise I will curse and personally abuse and attack you online, I may even mention the lemon incident.
Keydeck
Personal attacks and abuse are not permitted on this site sir. I shall have to ask you to behave yourself. As for the lemon incident, anyone involved was well over the legal limit and thus their testimony would not hold up in a court of law.
Yeti
Fuckitidoda, fuckitiday.

Keydeck is a big womble ! Na, na , na, na, na.

(I have you crushed in the jaws of rhetoric now)
UrbanAngel
Hmm there's one at the Euro-Industrie Park, I think it's called Bobo's. Can't remember the street name though, but they're nice people there.
Keydeck
Yeti, I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every last character flaw. I was insulted in one post; you will be insulted for eternity!
Yeti
I will leave you there, abandoned on a lifeless thread, the last rays of a closing poll falling upon your post starved face. You will feel the horror of millenia of fruitlessly pressing "View New Posts" because there will never been any.

Welcome to hell, Procrasto-Boy.
Johnny English
I really struggle to get the whole Harley gig. They are slower, dont go round corners, and are more expensive than real motorbikes. Added to which they are ridden by stockbrokers with beer bellies and leather trousers 3 sunday afternoons of the year. I just don't get it.

Only place you can ride a Harley (Hog!) and maintain any self respect is in the USA 'cos all vehicles over there look silly and dont go round corners.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.