Second-hand electrical goods and appliances - Germany

Where to buy in Germany - online stores etc.

der inselaffe
Well my UK PS2 has finally done what it's been threatening to and blown up on me.

This gets me to thinking, where does one go to buy second hand electrical stuff in Germany? I don't want to buy a new PS2 as I don't think it's worth it. Is there an equivalent to Cash Converters over here?
katz
eBay?
der inselaffe
Was never really a big eBay fan, to be honest.
UrbanAngel
Right here: TT Classifieds Section

There are two ads still open, you could check with them.
Kobold
You can also look in the free classifieds paper if you have one near you...
A BIS Z - Bremen
Annonce - Aachen
Annonce - Bonn/Cologne</font>
Avis Verlag -Duisberg/Krefeld, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Kiel, Essen
Das Inserat - Frankfurt
der heisse draht - Hannover
Findling - Eifel/Hunsrück, Saarland/Pfalz
Quoka Verlag - Nurnberg, Regensberg, Darmstadt, Heilbronn, Karlsruhe, Ulm, Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern, Heidelberg, Munich, Wurzburg
Such und Find - Leipzig/Dresden, Koblenz
Zweite Hand - Berlin/Brandenburg
to name just a few...
rads
Hi,

Need a big flat screen tv and a washing machine for a reasonable price. Are there any sites where they sell second hand stuff. I couldnt find anything in TT .

Thanks

Topics merged by admin
SarahKT
Not sure about a TV but you can find a used washer here

www.wazh.de
White HEART Lane
Not sure about flat screen tvs, but a friend of mine had his bike stolen and two weeks later he got it back from a stall at the flea market in sachsenhausen (ffm)

they have lots of electrical stuff there too.

saturday mornings, south side river bank of the Main in Frankfurt, until around 2pm.
(not on festival days, try the eissporthalle car park, saturdays and sundays)
gvanbelle
My wife and I went to "Elektro Borik" today - they had a lot of second hand (but refurbished & with 1 year warranty) appliances, including washers, dryers, fridges and televisions. We bought a washer, dryer and fridge and they charged only a single 35 Eur delivery fee (for all the way out in Neufahrn b. Freising!) Their English wasn't very good but they were pretty game with my completely atrocious German.

Web: http://www.elektro-borik.de/shop/ (you can browse their inventory online, even).
gvanbelle
Update to the Elektro-Borik story: for 35 Euros they delivered and installed the washer, dryer & fridge we had bought from them. Very highly recommended.
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.