Naked mixed saunas - Germany

Good or bad?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

eurovol
Fuck me, I trusted the Firefox spell checker.
silty1
Check the OP and you will find that there was most likely a misdiagnoses. Always get a second opinion.
heh - thanks

was referring to Bella1971's experience

do you think it's normal for guys to go around with hard-ons in saunas? have you ever seen that?
Lifeisabuffet
do you think it's normal for guys to go around with hard-ons in saunas? have you ever seen that?
*cough**cough**cough* yes...if they have pretty naked women around them
p.s. I was in a naked sauna once in my life but could never take my towel off.
p.p.s I happen to spot my boss at the time at that sauna, but I don't think he saw me, and he was naked.
eurovol
Medically speaking, I think it is abnormal (and thus extremely difficult) not to have a hard-on when surrounded by naked ladies. It is all a matter of training yourself not to constantly think of sex. If you haven't grown up doing that, then it is much more difficult.
eurovol
p.s. I was in a naked sauna but could never take my towel off.
Did you have a hard on? Did the man in the boat stand up and hollar?
Lifeisabuffet
Hummm I don't have a penis, the last time I checked I was a woman.
silty1
*cough**cough**cough* yes...if they have pretty naked women around them
p.s. I was in a naked sauna once in my life but could never take my towel off.
p.p.s I happen to spot my boss at the time at that sauna, but I don't think he saw me, and he was naked.
something stuck in your throat?

Never seen any guys with stiff ones or poking from behind towels in 10 years of going to mixed sauna.
jeremy
Well I lay once naked in the FKK area of Chiemsee and I noticed more women staring at mine while I attempted to pretend to try not to look at the awesome women floating by.

A few nights ago Carry on Camping was on the telly If you wre brought up with the cackle of Sid James as many of us Brits were then for us naked bodies, especially attractive women's bodies is admittedly quite exciting.
eurovol
Hummm I don't have a penis, the last time I checked I was a woman.
Hmmm, I will have to check that now won't I?

Never seen any guys with stiff ones or poking from behind towels in 10 years of going to mixed sauna.
Hmmm, me thinks you were checking to much.

As my Company Commander used to say, "You either lick the pole or lick the hole". Don't know if it fits here or not, but it was a cool saying he had. Found out that a few black guys in our company had never licked a hole and definitely didn't dig the pole. Never did understand that cause I am a hole addict. Can't go into a sauna without wondering. Kind of like going to an auction and having the constant itch on your head that you have to raise your hand up to scratch.
sarabyrd
I, too, have never seen a stiffy in a sauna environment including steam bath and tepidarium (the dry, hot room). But I unashamedly eye others, male and female, and never lose my sense of wonder at the diversity of the human body. Once I had a fit of giggles, once I saw a guy I immediately christened The Panda coz his chest-hair was so white and furry, once I saw a guy with a pubic triangle on his back as well. And there was the time I stalked out of the sauna leaving the door open after a group of Austrians overstepped the bounderies of banter. Austrians and saunas don't mix. In general though, mixed naked saunas are a Good Thing.
Dafydd
I attended one a while back but felt uncomfortable because this woman kept leering at my erection
silty1
I, too, have never seen a stiffy in a sauna environment including steam bath and tepidarium (the dry, hot room). But I unashamedly eye others, male and female, and never lose my sense of wonder at the diversity of the human body.
Could have written that myself.

It's the same thing for nudist beaches. The atmosphere is relaxed, people are out there for some sun and sea and anyone even remotely suspected of being a perv is turfed out right away. At least that's the way it was at the beach in Vancouver I went to for a while.

A few nights ago Carry on Camping was on the telly If you wre brought up with the cackle of Sid James as many of us Brits were then for us naked bodies, especially attractive women's bodies is admittedly quite exciting.
This is one of the reasons I like Germany: their attitude toward nudity is so much healthier than ours, where everyone must cover up from the age of two and nothing must show and god forbid you should be seen naked by anyone of the opposite sex outside a hospital. There was even a religious campaign against Wreck Beach in Vancouver when I lived there. Bloody nuisance more than anything.
Eleanor Rigby
Yeah me neither and doesn't the extreme heat impede that kind of "reaction" anyway?

That being said, I bet if I took some of my Canadian friends to a naked sauna, they'd be sporting them due to the sheer novelty of seeing a naked woman. For the rest of us a naked body is not automatically a sexualised, you can make it that way but only if you want to. This is the big difference between (mainland) Europe and North America. In NA a neaked body = sex, here a naked body = a naked body, nothing more.

Much healthier in my opinion.
Scogs
I, too, have never seen a stiffy in a sauna environment including steam bath and tepidarium (the dry, hot room). But I unashamedly eye others, male and female, and never lose my sense of wonder at the diversity of the human body. Once I had a fit of giggles, once I saw a guy I immediately christened The Panda coz his chest-hair was so white and furry, once I saw a guy with a pubic triangle on his back as well. And there was the time I stalked out of the sauna leaving the door open after a group of Austrians overstepped the bounderies of banter. Austrians and saunas don't mix. In general though, mixed naked saunas are a Good Thing.
glad you said that, the first date you asked me to was a mixed sauna
Edit: also we arranged a sauna trip 18 months ago (may be longer) and we got one person who turned up, every one else chickened out
Eleanor Rigby
I've told this story before but it's such a perfect illustrations of cultural differences regarding nudity that I'll tell it again.

Being German, my family and I have always seen nudity as natural, walking around nude in front of eachother has never been an issue for us which never ceases to horrify my Canadian friends when I tell them this. So one day in high school a female friend of mine tells me that she accidently saw her dad naked in the shower and then blushingly admits that her father has quite a large penis.

I've seen my father naked plenty of times and to this day I couldn't tell you what his penis looks like, whether it's large, small, purple, brown or whatever, I've never even considered paying attention to that area. He's just not a sexual object to me therefore I do not and can not view him sexually. It's never crossed my mind to look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.