Sorry to bring up something which has been discussed before, but a search didn't really come up with all the information I was looking for.
A friend of mine is probably coming over to Germany (another one hit by the love-bug!) and is thinking about doing some sort of TEFL before she comes. I know nothing about this, so thought I'd ask you lot!
I'd really appreciate any one with any experience of the following to add their bit to this thread.
1. What's the (real, practical) difference between CELTA and CertTESOL, other than one is
awarded by Cambridge and the other by Trinity?
2. Where did you get your TEFL qualification? Which schools would you recommend?
(Particularly if anyone has any experience of schools in London or Stuttgart)
3. What about online courses? Does anyone recommend them?
4. Has anyone done the extra Young Learners course (after doing a TEFL)? Any opinions?
5. Anything else at all that you might consider useful when considering a TEFL course!