Hobby shop at Münchner Freiheit - Munich

Tbunny
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone knows where about in München Freiheit the Hobby shop is.
deco
I think there used to be one on Leopoldstrasse, but it closed down. I don't know of another one nearby (although Karstadt may have what you need).

Check these links out for other places:

Art supplies - art supply stores

Art & craft stores and hobby shops
Tbunny
I have tried Karstadt and OBI.
Anyone know of any stores around the Schwabing/Milbertshofen area?
I am looking for magnets.
jayhay
I buy handicrafts stuff from the "Creative-Store" in the Amalienstrasse, near U-Universität, but their focus is more on art supplies, I don't think they'll sell magnets.

What sort of magnets are you looking for? And what for, exactly?
arshoo
dunno about the area you mentioned there is one right across the tram stop in karlplatz (towards Kaufhof), has a lot of stuff
Tbunny
I am looking for some small round magnets which I can stick on the back of some 2D figures I made from Pearls
Topsy
Dunno about Münchner Freiheit, but there's a pretty big craft shop downstairs in the Mathäser complex at Karlsplatz.
kitty-kat
Unless it closed, there was a place literally just outside the Giselastr. UBahn stairs- the exit on the north end, east side. You could see the sign but it was a couple of meters down a walkway to the actual entrance. There is also a fairly good store in Mathäser called Idee.
(sorry-must've posted at the same time )
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.