Markt für schöne Dinge (Handmade Market) - Munich

11a.m.-6p.m. 29.Nov.2014 @ ELKI Schwabing

lmosdal
Hello everyone,

The Eltern Kind Zentrum will be offering another market featuring local and international artists and craftswomen who are getting their own business off the ground by creating one of a kind Christmas goodies for you!

Please stop by if you're around Kurfürstenplatz (ELKI Nordendstr. 53/ in the Hof behind Hypo). The market will be open until 8p.m. and I think they're going to have those amazing waffles on offer as well. Yum.

For those interested in picking up English children's books I will be offering Barefoot Books at ELKI all day on the 9th (from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.). 20% of the book sales will go to sponsor the Eltern Kind Zentrum and their growing international community.

Please stop by.
lmosdal
Think globally, shop locally. This 'Made in Munich' classic is back in 2012. This year the artisans will be displaying their wares all day on Saturday, Dec. 15th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. There may be a few tables left for creative souls interested in joining in. Contact details in the link above, English spoken.
lmosdal
Easter shopping opportunity with even more artisans (and cake and..... Nespresso!) this time. Don't miss it.
lmosdal
We have more artisans registered than ever before -- 22 booths! Stop by and enjoy Munich's homegrown talent. I'll also be supporting the Family Center with English book sales.
Toronto
Attached image
Toronto
Will be there as well, offering Munich-made comfy-chic toddler wear (from 6 months - 2 years). Tops, Hats, Hoodies, Harem pants, baby backpacks and more. Clothing is hand-dyed with vegetable dyed and 100% cotton. Hope to see you there!
Attached image
lmosdal
There's kids' stuff and so much more -- and it looks like we'll have almost 30 homemade cakes to sample with the Nespresso! Glad you're joining Toronto!
lmosdal
There are still booths to be had at this year's Advent Market.
lmosdal
The newest info for this year!
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.