I know there might be other forums with similar topics but I would really apreciate some help regarding my personal "case". I am considering buying a flat in Berlin in 6 months or so and I have some questions.
I have been living 3 years in Berlin and have now an "open-end contract" and a decent salary (2300€ brutto/1500€ netto). I don't have anything else. Nobody to help, nothing as a deposit or anything.
- If I wanna buy a small flat (1 or 2 Zimmer) in Neukölln, how much do I need to invest minimum? I reckon about 35 000 EUR.
- Is there a way to now what the extra costs are gonna be? (hausgeld, insurance, interests, steuer, etc...)
- Do you think I can get a loan for almost the whole price? I guess I could spare about 4 000 EUR by then. I'm at the Sparkasse, should I just ask for appointments to all the banks and check what they can offer me? Is there a way to check if it's kinda intersting? (% interest, etc...)
- Would I manage paying back before I die if I can to pay 500€ a month?
- I still don't wanna get stuck because of the flat. If I happened to leave Berlin for a while, would that be any problem? Could I get by paying back the loan by renting the flat to somebody? Do agencies offer that (take care of everything and make sure the money comes in for the loan)?
My German is pretty good (B2/C1) but I am kinda scared about everything. I'm 25 and have never done such a thing.
Thanks a lot for all the tips and advices it would be really nice!!! I'm very unsure and confused and would love having it a little clearer
Enjoy your evening/day