Best German songs for karaoke

What are the best songs in German to get started?

Pages: 1 2

Anselm
Recently moved back to Munich and was at a Karaoke bar last night for the first time in ages.

I've got a decent portfolio of karaoke songs from other places I've lived (in Chinese, Japanese, etc.), not to mention a bunch of typical English songs -- but realized that even though I speak German I don't know of any particularly good songs for Karaoke.

Any suggestions?
Jeanie
You could always try Ein Bett im Kornfeld - it's Let Your Love Flow with German lyrics. Makes me chuckle every time.

I reckon Männer sind Schweine by Die Ärtze would also be a great karaoke song.
Anselm
Those both look good. I know Männer sind Schweine and would definitely try that one.

Any thoughts on Zehn Kleine Jägermeister by the Die Toten Hosen?
bobbylines
Er gehört zu mir, from Marianne Rosenberg! is the perfect German karaoke song,try googling it!nanannananana
ExpatUSA
Any thoughts on Zehn Kleine Jägermeister by the Die Toten Hosen?
Try "Eisgekühlter Bommerlunder" instead:

Anselm
Looks a tad difficult towards the end there
Gorgo
The traditional songs even the tiniest karaoke place in Japan has are Dschingis Khan ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGmiG3HEM9I ) and Nena - 99 Luftballons
sarabyrd
"Ich will keine Schokolade" (complete with a dance!), sung to the tune of "Percolator".

Nothing by Die Fantastischen Vier - I drew them at Suicide Karaoke once.
Allys02
"Marmor, Stein und Eisen Bricht" from Drafi Deutscher. My german teacher made us sing it at school. Like 4 times. It's a pretty catchy song...
poppet
Austrian German but never mind. Udo Jürgens - ich war noch niemals in New York.

ExpatUSA
Looks a tad difficult towards the end there
Yup, but the lyrics are dead easy and people in karaoke bars tend to be drunk anyway...
Beuel

Davon geht die Welt nicht unter.(Zarah Leander).. I like this parody better
buffy_1019
Ein Kompliement by Sportfreunde Schiller
Tuariangamunotjiri

You can never go wrong with 99 Luftballons - I super song for KARO...
Beuel
Marius Müller Westernhagen,Herbert Grönemeyer, Unheilig or Xavier Naidoo maybe?
Nena might be a little high for a male voice.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.