Men, take off your tie for carnival! - Germany

Or risk having it cut off by a woman

Pages: 1 2 3

Jimbo
Don't forget today's the day women can cut your tie off - I was reminded by a kind secretary and so I've just locked mine in my drawer.

But then, I'm the only TT'er with a job that requires a suit it would seem - oh, Ketchup too - but that's it I think...
beans
Don't forget Sparty's tie, with that awful stain...

l
Ketchup
Fortunately, I was warned this morning before arriving to work. Good thing too because the women were out in full force, roaming the halls with scissors...
Jimbo
Good job I was warned - I chose today to wear my Tyrwhitt tie and that is one expensive tie - if somebody had cut that off I would have been forced to punch them, or sue them, or do something unpleasant to them...like make them sit and watch a Spurs game or something.
Showem
Apparently you can get out of getting your tie cut if you promise to give the first woman who goes to cut your tie a bottle of Sekt. So Jimbo, I think you owe the secretary a bottle of bubbly, simply for being kind.
Jimbo
Bloody hell - more expense. Will women EVER stop costing me money? I suspect not...
Katrina
Will women EVER stop costing me money? I suspect not
You love it really!
Our canteen ladies have gone hack-mad and have got the tie stumps hung up like scalps, in fact I saw a lawyer runing away from our coffee woman this morning. Was a fine way to start the day might I say...
Jimbo
Lawyers do NOT run. We just hide.

I mean, have you ever seen me run? It's not a pretty sight.
pepper
The secretaries for my department have about ten half cut ties stuck to their door. Its a warning that I usually quickly remember as walking to my office. Although I must say, these cut ties all look like the type you get for xmas, so have to try and keep some xmas ties in the draw, so that I can then try to get rid of some of them !
jordigo
penis envy?
Ketchup
Pretty soon they'll be demanding that Sex and the City be shown in the pubs...
Jimbo
That'll be a bridge too far mate - any man or woman actually seriously suggesting my boozer shows that unfunny neo-feminist-nazi bullshit will find herself in big trouble in little Munich...
Ketchup
I'll join you on the barricades...
Katrina
I'll suggest it then. OI YOU! SLAPPA! OUTSIDE!
x
PS I don't need to watch it in the pub as I've got all the DVDs.
PPS No need for penis envy. Not when you can outsource instead.
Showem
Or insource it, as the case may be.

Ba DOOM Tssch!
Pages: 1 2 3
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.