Gas/petrol prices in Germany

Info on how expensive the gasoline is

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tyson
I was just wondering how high the prices for gasoline are in Germany right now. I live in Dallas (U.S.A.) and I've never seen the prices higher. $3.00 per gallon. for regular unleaded. I've heared some stories of price gouging, like in Atlanta somebody was charging $6.00 a gallon. How high is it there? Has it gone up in the last couple of days?? Just curious.
Keydeck
It's clearly school project night on Toytown tonight.

Yes, fuel price went up recently. Don't know fully about petrol as I use diesel myself but I think your basic unleaded is knocking in at about €1.30 per litre. You can do the conversion yourself.
YorkshireLad6
Up 8 cents yesterday. Typical price now is €1.39/litre I'll leave it as a school exercise to convert that to $$$ and Gallons...

YL6
Jules Winnfield
People in Germany are shelling out the equivalent of something around $6.60 a gallon for premium unleaded. In other words, quit complaining!
GermanWB
I heard from a foreign exchange student that gas was over five dollars in Germany. Is that true? I thought we had it bad in the states for three dollars a gallon.

Topics merged by admin
not me honest
Mein Gott,
We changed to dollars! What happened did the Americans invade us.
Bloody typical no one tells me anything.
GermanWB
Es tut mir wirklich Leid. How much is it then for a litter of gas?
interplanetjanet
Yes, it's somewhere on the order of $5/gallon.
Jeeves
A litre of super (95 octane) is currently around EUR 1.38 in town. Trend slightly downwards.
Blimeygirl
It's expensive in Canada as well (although the Brits would argue that...well the one Brit that I live with...we must remember Canadian dollars people...it's almost just paper in the end...). 1.30 per litre (or even more in some places). That is insanely high for them over there.
kit
I filled up in Austria on Sunday (1.16 a liter) on my way down to Livigno, Italy which is some kind of tax free zone. Gas was .85/liter there!
Irish Lassie
Quick question, Americans call petrol gas, so what to they call (what we call) gas???
Hutcho
[quote name='GermanWB' date='Sep 9 2005, 1:43 am']I heard from a foreign exchange student that gas was over five dollars in Germany.  Is that true?  I thought we had it bad in the states for three dollars a gallon.

Topics merged by admin
boomtown_rat
but we euros can smugly imagine that we are environmentally friendly and occupy the high moral ground as a result
roots
How much is it then for a litter of gas?
Depends on which litter you are talking about. Sometimes you can get both for free.

IMG]http://cdbost.home.mindspring.com/topaz%20litter.jpg">
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.