Prostitutes in Berlin

Tips, FAQ etc.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

bobo_88
Hi folks,

I've just read it is 100% legal in Berlin to get your end away with one. Has anyone any experiences on cost ect and what do yous think about it general.?

Id be well up for trying it if I get a nice looking one this weekend. Is it dangerous? Is it frouned upon and where's the best places to go. I've only even seen them opposite Tacheles. They friendly or will I get mugged?

I'd like to get more bang for my buck if possible.

Thanks

Bobby
jaycool
if you haven't already done so, subscribe (for free) to the protected adult chat forum here and try again:

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showforum=76
Kanadisch
From what I've learned from this forum, it's best just to show up at Oranienburger Strasse and give the ladies your bank card PIN.
sjj158
You could always hook up with this lady in Hamburg.
You seem like a really good match for each other!!
postmann
Has anyone any experiences on cost ect and what do yous think about it general.?
In general, it is a rather monopolized market, firmly controlled by the different branches of Eastern, Southern and Central European Mafias. There's nothing wrong to spend one's hard-earned for some pimp's luxuries, for sure, but please know that prices are rather non-negotiable and better know them well before you engage. And never take more cash - and no plastic money! - along than you expect to need. Time is money, so hurry once the dough is handed over...

Id be well up for trying it if I get a nice looking one this weekend. Is it dangerous? Is it frouned upon and where's the best places to go. I've only even seen them opposite Tacheles. They friendly or will I get mugged?
Usually you are regarded as a paying customer, and treated as such. At least until your notes are passed to the recipient, as then suddenly the clock will tick a tad faster.

I'd like to get more bang for my buck if possible.
Who wouldn't?

You seem like a really good match for each other!!
You seem to know them both pretty well...
sjj158
Um, no.. but both are looking for a prostitute of the opposite sex... so why not.
rockfisher
If I get sick sure me ma will pay for it in anyways
Will your mum be paying for this too?
mariska2
Try this thread:
Brothels in Berlin
Blue Cow
hmmm why do people fall for the trolls on here I wonder?
bobo_88
Thanks everyone and no I won't be doing it after all. I don't think I have the guts sober to. Will have to stick to Pamela, Thumbelina and her sisters for the times being
NoBullJim
Well, that way your sure to save a few bucks.
peek a boo
I thought your post looked like someone who was the worse for wear.

Pamela will be pleased that she hasn't lost her job. It's hard to find a job in Berlin.
danny1888
From reading on the internet there seems to be a lot of Brothels in Berlin where a man would go into and pay for sex inside the Brothel with a woman. I dont really like the idea of this. Also there seems to be a lot of street prostitutes that a man would pick up on the street and then go back to her house or maybe to the mans hotel.

However are the any bars where a man can go into to have a few pints of beer that have prostitutes there? a bar that has prostitutes you can talk to for a little time and then perhaps take back to a hotel for a few hours of sex. This is more comfortable for me as i dont like to have sex inside brothels and street hookers could be trouble.

Im just looking for normal drinking bars similar to the type you would find in the UK or USA that have many prostitutes in them that are available to take back to my hotel for a few hours?

Topics merged by admin
john g.
For a few hours of sex? Whatever happened to the full two minutes of my generation?
Darkknight
If there is, where are they
What do you think? Are you really that clueless/stupid?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.