Servicemen's Wives and Girlfriends (SWAGs)

Charity Calendar 2010 (NSFW)

Malcolm Spudbury
SWAG Calendar: British Forces Servicemen's Wives And Girlfriends get their kit off for charity!

When Hampshire SWAG Kelly Monk wondered how she could show support for her fiance Andrew, who as a member of the Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment (The Tigers) has served twice in Afghanistan, she came up with the idea of producing a charity calendar to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Attached image

More pictures in this article in Der Spiegel: Wohltätigkeitskalender: Der nackte gute Wille.

The article is in German, but let's be honest here, it's not the words you're going to be looking at...
Keydeck
Wow, I would have expected a lot better from the photos. It's surprising how often these types of things are put together by people with no idea of decent composition whatsoever. That amazes me. Take a photo of a pretty girl sans clothing and you have a snapshot of a pretty girl without clothing. It takes a little bit more to make a photograph. Interesting is that the photographer (a wedding shooter) shows a much better eye for shots and shot setup on his website.
the vicar
I like the three naked wives waving at tank pic. Quality.

Attached image
boomtown_rat
very novel idea, yawn
bohemka
Is the girl in the back wearing a packing tape girdle? Hot.

Attached image
PezMom3
looks like she left her tool belt on in the tanning bed.
Melf
I dotn liek the 5th picture
cinzia
Take a photo of a pretty girl sans clothing and you have a snapshot of a pretty girl without clothing. It takes a little bit more to make a photograph.
Keydeck, you are so right. They should be wearing heels, at least.

They all look like they just stepped out of the shower.
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.