Oktoberfest 2014 Accommodation Adverts

Accommodation offered and wanted for Oktoberfest

Pages: 1 2

smueller
Room available from 21-28 of september for 2 people (eventually 4).

- ca. 20 min from the Oktoberfest
- double bed
- bathroom (bathtube, shower, amenities if needed)
- kitchen
- 65sm terrace
- parking

Price room/night=€120

Marion123
Hello, I am looking for accommodation for two people from September 28-October 7th. Close to Oktoberfest. Preferably two beds. Please send me a PM if you have something available. Thanks.
esqualidus
Hi all

i still have a 1 room-apartment to rent in pasing area ( 10 min walking to train station from there its about 5-7 min to hackerbrucke the station of oktoberfest ) .

from 2 October to 12 October, possibly even longer ...

i had described previously here the apartment, but a short overview follows
its a simple 33 sqm2 apartment,
wc toillet plus bathtub.
has one bed (2 m matress) ,
a table about 2 m long,
kitchen has a cooking electric Owen
kitchen has some cooking stuff,glasses,forks,knifes,etc,
has a big microwave with grill
a small fridge.
its has a closet , you can use to put your stuff.

It will have at first day fresh towels and bed with clean bed cloths
plus there is toilet paper around

And i can manage to get coins to use the washing machine in the building ( it does not use normal coins)

there is no internet .

price is now 50 e for 1 person per night.
if another person wants to join its more 25e (75 euros total ) per night,

but there is only one bed, so our you will have a sleeping bad or i can get a one person airbed.

of course i expect that the apartment will not be looking like a missile test site after, but even if you give it up orderly, i still have to clean it, so cleaning fees are an additional 20 euros.

..if you want to stay more then one week, i am willing to make discounts on price
just ask me

you can write me to esqualidus.esq@gmx.de to see the pictures or further details

i look forward to hear from you

Cheers
Travelworld2013

To all girls,

I can offer you a shared accommodation in my nice comfy furnished flat between 1.10 - 5.10. You can stay daily or even a few nights.
It costs 50 € a day plus deposit. Its easy to get to the Oktoberfest, just take U6 from Partnachplatz and get the 4th stop off it just takes 5 Minutes. If you have any questions do not hesistate to contact me.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards Tati
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.