It's so hot/cold/rainy/windy jokes aimed at TT

Post yours here

Pages: 1 2 3

Melf
Final days of " Warm weather ". Decided to have a series of "it's so hot jokes" aimed at Toytown. When winter starts, we can have the "it's so cold jokes". The point is, your 'It's so hot/cold jokes" must be aimed at "Toytown". so I start :

- Oh Boy! It's so hot. To give you an Idea, Toytown Germany decided to "freeze" my account, just to cool their servers .
grampus
Attached image
TheSwedishChef
I've just added this thread to my watchlist, as not to miss any of the action.
Jimbo
Hang on guys, let's give this a go before we immediately pooh pooh the idea.

I'll start.

It's so hot in here, I've, errrr, had to take off my jacket to cool down.

That'll seem pretty funny when it's so cool I have to put my jacket BACK ON to warm up. Mental.
Pas
I'm close to giving you a little red minus for the first time ever.
Jimbo
Come on, don't tell me you didn't laugh at that. These hot n cold jokes are the fucking future, man.

Edit: and no, your red minus was not from me, though I did consider a pre-emptive strike
Punchbear
This looks like a thread for that evil little prick, Mr. Chips.
Moonboot
5 seconds here we go.
Kay
I've just added this thread to my watchlist, as not to miss any of the action.
Don't stop moving or you'll die of hypothermia.
Jimbo
Ah, shit, I've just realised that I have to 'aim' my joke at Toytown so I'll try again:

Toytown has had to open a window because this thread is so hot.

Yeah baby! Look at that - my second hot and cold joke and it was AIMED at Toytown. Fuckin' A. I feel awesome now, I'm really getting the hang of this.

I've got a meeting right now, but I'll back with more anon.

Edit: @PB - say what you see my friend, but don't forget to go through 'M'.

It's a hooooooooooooooollliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Woo!
Thelonious Monk
It's so hot I need to post in 'the vent' to cool down
UrbanAngel
It's so cold that you could cut bread on Toytown's nipples...
Pas
It's so hot somebody went so crazy as to neg one of my post. I want my reputation back. Please, pretty please.
Deccie
It was so cold that when you get sick Ed Bob will make you chicken soup.
Jimbo
It's so hot somebody went so crazy as to neg one of my post. I want my reputation back. Please, pretty please.
Probably the same cunt that negged TWO of mine! It'll be a cold day in hell when that particular Toytowner gets to heaven... (and, it would seem actually a few of my other posts have suddenly nose dived - is this the Illumanti at work again?)

And don't worry Pas, I'll redress the karmic balance for you and give you green...
Pages: 1 2 3
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.