Opening of PINK - a new sex shop in Kreuzberg - Berlin

Cocktails and demonstrations, 8pm Sat. 15.Aug.2009

Sophie-Droog
On the 15th of August PINK will be opening at schonlein strasse 26 at 8pm.
PINK is a new sex shop and erotic art space.
whips,vibrators, remote controlled pleasure enhancers- all will be for sale alongside the most stimulating erotic paintings and prints. In celebration of this, we are having a special opening. You are invited to join us for some free cocktails and demonstrations of the most exciting in nationally and globally sourced adult toys in a cosy clean and friendly atmosphere- do come-you are welcome!

Best wishes,
-Sophie

X
eurovol
Do you have shoes?
Timmeh
Ewww, mental image of you using a shoe as a sex toy. Mountains of wrongness.
Sophie-Droog
Nice Funfactory toys- friendly looking things, no shoes right now but who knows? if there is a demand i will supply. Do cum!

x
Bell the cat
I can just picture the venue full of dirty old men in dark glasses and grimey mackintoshes all hoping for the "maybe more" that Sophie might be offering ...
Moonboot
we are having a special opening
hey no need to brag, we all got special openings.
Sophie-Droog
ha ha- i have more special openings than most

X
YorkshireLad6
I can just picture the venue full of dirty old men in dark glasses and grimey mackintoshes all hoping for the "maybe more" that Sophie might be offering ...
Accurately targeted advertising then....
Mapleleafdude
So your everyday TT meetup no?
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.