Usborne Children's Books sales representatives - Munich

Contacts for reps in Munich

Pages: 1 2

lesleyc
Just wondered if anyone knows of any Usborne Books rep here in Munich? Thanks.
Editor Bob
I'm an Usborne agent
Click the little read arrow to view the original post.
njm
I sell Usborne Books . I live in the north of Munich and can do a home party, playgroup, Kindergarten or school sale
PLease contact me, with a PM, if you are interested .

If you want to earn a little extra cash yourself, by selling books , I can help you get started - just send me a PM .
tiliqua
Hey njm, thanks for your help!
I happen to know that mulah has been in touch with lesleyc and has it covered.
lesleyc
Hi njm - thanks for your reply to my post. I've now got someone sorted for this time but I'll certainly bear you in mind for the future.
CSLEE
I would love more information. Are Usborne books only sold by private party? Can you tell me how it works.
njm
Anyone can buy Usborne books - at a party, an event or directly through me. There are often special offers and promotions available. . If you are interested in buying books, please contact me again.

Anyone who likes children’s books and wants to earn a little extra can join and sell them too. You can buy books for your family and friends, to sell to individual friends or to sell at little book parties with friends. Alternatively, you can make arrangements to go into English speaking playgroups, kindergartens or schools. They are always delighted to host a sale as they benefit from Usborne’s great policy of free books for the school/group - a percentage of the sales.

All you need to get started is a starter pack, which includes a selection of books, catalogues and order forms. This month I have vouchers to entitle you to a discount off the starter pack. Please contact me if you are interested in selling books and I will happily help you get started and give you some tips, contacts, etc.
lmosdal
Usborne books are nice but I was just introduced to Barefoot Books last week. Same tupperware-esque setup -- but with beautiful illustrations and high quality products (board books, books with CDs). Also very nice for fund raisers for schools and kindergartens. We did fundraising for ELKI (Eltern Kind Zentrum Schwabing Maxvorstadt) through a Barefoot stallholder and it was lovely. I can share the details if you're interested.
lmosdal
Are any of you Usborne reps close to Schwabing? I thought it might be fun to organize a children's english book fair for a day at a kindergarten or community center. Anyone interested?

Thanks.
habsmommy
The Reading Tree Attached imageEnglish Children's Books

www.usborneonline.org/thereadingtree

An engaging, entertaining and exciting range of over 1500 titles that make learning fun for children from birth right through to KS4.

From activity books to touchy-feely, Internet-linked titles to fabulous fiction, puzzle adventures to Phonics and a new Reading Programme, this ground-breaking range has won and been nominated for numerous prestigious awards and accolades and continues to impress, and satisfy a burgeoning demand for high quality reading resources.

In addition to the hundreds of titles available through my online catalogue, I have my own exclusive offers. These special offers are not available online, so to take advantage of them or if you have any questions pm me now.
lesleyc
If anyone is interested in having an Usborne book event, either at home, at a playgroup or kindergarten, feel free to get in touch. I live in the east of Munich but am happy to travel within Munich.
habsmommy
Have changed my shop's web address............
http://usborneonline.org/shannon
lmosdal
Hello again everyone!

I'm looking for a Usborne rep in Munich to help out with a largish, all-day (10-4) event at a kindergarten during the Maxvorstadt Hofflohmarkt on May 1st. I'm interested in fundraising for the kindergarten and would like to know about how that works with Usborne (% of sales/ discounted books etc.). Please PM me with your details -- I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I'll be there with Barefoot as well.

Lara
MunichMag
I would love more information. Are Usborne books only sold by private party? Can you tell me how it works.
They also sell them on amazon.de. Just search for "Usborne" in "Englische bücher". We got the Usborne book of fairy tales from there.
njm
You get a much better deal going though an Usborne rep. Usborne does great incentives for you - just ask for a rep to do you a party . They will bring books to see and catalogues as well. You have a fun afternoon/ evening. Then, as the hostess of the party, you get some free books too. If you want more info or a little party ( or a big one, even!), just let me know and we can talk.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.