Windsurfing in and around Düsseldorf

Where to surf and info on getting lessons

Bottle
Hello,

Does anyone know of a company/organisation or just an area that is suitable for windsurfing in or around dusseldorf. Ideally, I would like to take some lessons???

Kind Regards
ChussKeDweele
ROTFLMAO
Yessica
A German friend is taking me gliding this weekend. I'll let you know what I find!
vesparia
You could try Duisburg - you won't find windsurfing, but there are plenty of other watersports such as sailing, rowing, kayaking and the like. There's a beautiful rowing lake here so there's always something going on
Yessica
I didn't see any wind surfing but for similar activities I found: Lsf-Wesel for gliding, and Flieg Mit Uns for small plane rides and helicopter rides. I hear there is also a gliding club somewhere in Duisburg.

Have fun!
HEM
A German friend is taking me gliding this weekend. I'll let you know what I find!
I go gliding most weekends....

I hear there is also a gliding club somewhere in Duisburg.
Take a look at this site. Select the area of interest & you will find links to just about all gliding clubs in Germany...
Good way to learn German as well....
Yessica
I went gliding for the first time in Wesel over the weekend, and it was great!

Don't know if I could do it every weekend though. I'm sort of a weenie with the accelerating from 0-100km/hr all in 3 seconds. But what a rush!
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.