Hair removal studios - Berlin

Particularly laser, and English-speaking

eLP
hello there,

i am looking for a laser hair removal studio that they could at least speak some english preferably in berlin mitte bt other areas could be ok too. all i need is an advice based on experience. would be very greatful if someone had anything to suggest.

thank you in advance

eL
mbak
Seconded, please. Laser and not IPL, if possible.
IndianaJon(es)
There's a place that does laser hair removal on Nollendorfstrasse between Massenstrasse and Eisenacherstrasse. The doctor there is Cuban and I think we spoke at least some English when I popped in one day.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that if you have fair hair, forget it. I'm of northern European ancestry, ergo my hair is light brown and my skin is type II, i.e. low pigmentation. He said that laser was no good for me. There must be a marked difference between your skin color and your hair color for it to work. The laser has to zero in on a color, but if the skin and hair aren't significantly different, the light from the laser just gets diffused.
interrobang
Topics merged by admin
Need a recommendation for a tried and true laser hair removal med spa or doc.

I had a couple sessions back in San Francisco and don‘t want to stop treatments. But I also don‘t want my skin to get lasered off or anything scary. The websites here are pretty abysmal, and quality is difficult to discern, so I‘m going to need some first-hand success stories to pull the trigger on picking a place. Safety, cleanliness and cost are factors, but so is their willingness to get liberal in the definition of 'bikini zone' (I believe they call it 'intim'?). Any recommendations would be fully appreciated!

Danke!
mandi_G
STAY AWAY from 'Dermaliesse' beauty therapists at Bundesplatz 17, 10715.

In my native country, I underwent IPL treatments over about 12 months with no problems, and my first ongoing Tx in Berlin was at Dermaliesse.
They actually burned my skin during the treatment, they gave me a 3rd degree burn. They did not offer any soothing gel, like aloe vera after the Tx for the unburned areas, either.

I had to request aloe vera gel, which they questioned me about, thinking that i was being fussy, or demanding or something, AND, i also had to make them get me something to cover the burn i sustained until i got home to asses the damage.

They burned me because they failed to cover a tattoo that was close to the area to be lasered.
That was about 3 months ago and it is still healing. I have to wait for the scar, the .5x.5cm scar to heal enough before i can get a tattooist to fix it.

I would recomment the Laser/ IPL therapists 'Laderma'. I go there now. They have 2 locations, one in Ulandstr and one in Mitte.
They are also cheaper.

I hope you have a better first experience than i did!

link: http://www.laderma.net/berlin/home/standort-berlin-mitte.html
Thalia_lane
I bought a groupon deal for IPL with "die haarentferner"on lychener str 47.
The place was very clean, the girl friendly and professional and she spoke english! I would recommend this place!
Pamanda
"I bought a groupon deal for IPL with "die haarentferner"on lychener str 47.
The place was very clean, the girl friendly and professional and she spoke english! I would recommend this place!"

But what are the results??
Thalia_lane
I have only been for 1 session! its takes quite a few to see the results!
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.