Online shops that sell South African products - Germany

Where to buy stokkies, droewors, biltong, etc.

Pages: 1 2

safa101
Just to add more light to the topic,there is a shop that just opened in weisensee called wine and biltong,they have loads of SA foods and they are also stocking brittish foods aswell.they have boerewors,shoulder bacon,pies,pork sausages crisps cider and beer and the list goes on,FANTASTIC!!!FINALLY somewhere to get great stuff.They are in Heinersdorfer str 9 13086 Berlin,5 mins from prenzlauer allee S bahn station.ww.safari-biltong.de
Mother Grudy
"Next time you try to engage in deceptive promotional practices like this..."

Oh dear...Well...deceptive promo or te not...I for one have been a very satisfied customer of SA Goodies for over a year, and wish there was more promotion of their on line shop so as to ensure the continued service, as well as their success...so I would be the first to forgive them for the sneaky promo! It's not easy to get the word out to a limited and select potential customer base, but I am sure SA Goodies has grown their customer base hugely purely due to happy customer word of mouth!

After having supported other on line South African shops that just peetered out, have a very small stock variety, or had user unfriendly sites, it was a pleasure to find SA Goodies. They have a user friendly online shopping site, conviniet PAYPAL facility, I recieve good and friendly service..and...big bonus..an online store with an ever increasing range of products!
If there is any product you would like them to get for you, all you need to do is ask! ..and buy the way, they do have that Ginger Brandy in stock at the moment..!
They do not keep heaps of stock, so as to ensure they don't sell expired and stale products, and they sell off stock at a reduced price if it is getting close to the sell-by date. Often some items are out of stock, but this ensures that the next batch is fresh.

As for pricing, well, the goods are all imported from SA, one can expect them to be more expensive than ALDI, and besides, when I bought German products at speciality shops in South Africa, they were expesive too.

Overall a big thumbs up to SA Goodies - give them a try and you will know why!
megwright
i cant beleive some people can be so nasty on Toytown..
so what if the owner wrote that? ???
crusoe
Meg, that guy that was being so 'nasty' was the owner of the site. And the owner of the shop was pretending to be a normal customer. It's a rule around here (and many other places too) that you don't do that. Instead you pony up for an ad here on Toytown or come clean and saying "My shop is great, please please buy here".
Didn't your mum ever tell you off for lying?
CherryCola1788
"Next time you try to engage in deceptive promotional practices like this..."

Oh dear...Well...deceptive promo or te not...I for one have been a very satisfied customer of SA Goodies for over a year, and wish there was more promotion of their on line shop so as to ensure the continued service, as well as their success...so I would be the first to forgive them for the sneaky promo! It's not easy to get the word out to a limited and select potential customer base, but I am sure SA Goodies has grown their customer base hugely purely due to happy customer word of mouth!

After having supported other on line South African shops that just peetered out, have a very small stock variety, or had user unfriendly sites, it was a pleasure to find SA Goodies. They have a user friendly online shopping site, conviniet PAYPAL facility, I recieve good and friendly service..and...big bonus..an online store with an ever increasing range of products!
If there is any product you would like them to get for you, all you need to do is ask! ..and buy the way, they do have that Ginger Brandy in stock at the moment..!
They do not keep heaps of stock, so as to ensure they don't sell expired and stale products, and they sell off stock at a reduced price if it is getting close to the sell-by date. Often some items are out of stock, but this ensures that the next batch is fresh.

As for pricing, well, the goods are all imported from SA, one can expect them to be more expensive than ALDI, and besides, when I bought German products at speciality shops in South Africa, they were expesive too.

Overall a big thumbs up to SA Goodies - give them a try and you will know why!
Subtlety. You're doing it very, very wrong.
ssirkar
i have to say I am ecstatic that I can get Nandos peri peri sauce and big Korn bites and appeltiser. Just wish they sold the appeltiser in the bottles and the Big Korn Bites in the large bags... Also quite expensive indeed... Perhaps the owner should create a bonus system for regular clients. that will be an incentive. Thanks anyway for providing all our favorites goodies. Does anyone know any other SA shop in Germany?
Serenajean1
Good god they multiple like bunnies in spring. Where is my man el jeffo, can we get some IP checks. I am calling out shrill. To many people in a short time all wanting to "defend" said owners behaviors. And mother dear sounds more like a walking billboard then a pleased customer imho.

Looks funny, smells funny, am I right?
TashaD
Listen, I have met the people that own said site and they are good people. Everyone is out to make a buck, and maybe their action was a little misguided. The rules are there I guess so that we don't have to be harrassed by all merchants out there.

However these guys organise SA events and get people together, yes also selling their goods, but shit that's okay because it's stuff we South Africans want when we are there. And nothing's free right? I recommend them to new saffas, even though I have only bought from them once because we all crave a little taste of home.

But bliksem, it's just the sarcastic way you spoke to him that was a little uncool dude! I'm not defending the action, just saying that there is a nicer way of dealing with things.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.