Liverpool FC supporters in Berlin

Who's here, and where do you watch the games?

Pages: 1 2

purr
hello, have just arrived in Berlin and was wondering if there are any LFC supporters on here and where do you watch the games? please let me know if you would like to meet up for the blackburn game on saturday!
Cochise
Arsenal fan here but my local, the Blarney on Methfesselerstrasse, Kreuzberg has a few Liverpool fans. They show all Liverpool games and the regulars are a decent bunch. Check it out for the Arsenal game on the 21st, will be a good crowd in
purr
Cheers for that Cochise...good luck tomorrow!
berlinender
I think Liverpool need good luck too, especially on January 3rd!!
lizzyy
Bumping this..
Any LFC supporters on here?

Also where is the best place to watch EPL
paulbb
Yes, but I usually stream them or wind up working...!
conallor
LFC fan here, just moved over, lookin for somewhere decent to watch the match tomorrow?
Chilli Palma
Just moved to Berlin from London and really would like to meet up and have a social drink with some like minded Liverpool supporters without the Missus!!!
Colpro
Hello, I have also recently moved to Berlin and currently live in the Prenzlauer Berg area, and was wondering where people generally go to watch EPL. Being a Liverpool fan I am especially excited about the Man Utd game on 16th March. If anybody has any ideas, or would like to meet up for a cheeky beer and to watch this or any of the games let me know. Cheers.
colincostello
Hallo,
one of the best places to watch live footbal is Blarneys Irish Pub. The atmosphere is really good but it is a bit too small for the really big matches. So get there early. You can try The Oscar Wild pub but that too will get packed for the big matches.
Avoid The Irish Bar in the Euorcentre and the Kilkenny Arms in Hackersmarkt. Very expensive and not real football pubs.
If you are near Steglitz, then try Finnegans. This is a genuine Irish bar with several screens and does not really get packed.
Colin
chieftan_1980
Hey man,
I am also a big LFC fan living in Prenzlauerberg. I have been living here for the past 3 years with my wife. Unfortunately I'm not here for the big match on Sunday, but I watch most LFC matches, where possible every weekend. So if you're up for watching a match the following weekend in one of the pubs pm me and we can arrange to meet for a pint or two.
RyanLFC
Hi, I'm a Liverpool fan living by Eberswalder Straße.

Is there a certain place people are going for the game on Sunday? I've been going to wherever has been showing the last few games but it would be good to be able to watch with some actual fans. Especially this weekend!
MatthewMullin
Hey man,
I am also a big LFC fan living in Prenzlauerberg. I have been living here for the past 3 years with my wife. Unfortunately I'm not here for the big match on Sunday, but I watch most LFC matches, where possible every weekend. So if you're up for watching a match the following weekend in one of the pubs pm me and we can arrange to meet for a pint or two.
Hi, I'm a Liverpool fan living by Eberswalder Straße.

Is there a certain place people are going for the game on Sunday? I've been going to wherever has been showing the last few games but it would be good to be able to watch with some actual fans. Especially this weekend!
Liverpool fan here too, I will hit the Blarney. Its my first time at that pub but it does sound a good one and i checked their website and they are definitely be showing the game and the Arsenal match later too.
chieftan_1980
Alright lads,

I'll not be around for the match vs Utd unfortunately, but will check out the Blarney or Oscar Wilde for the match vs Cardiff on Sat 22nd. If anyone on here is going to that one, gimme a shout. Cheers.
Belushi's Bar
Hey guys,

Belushi's Berlin will also be playing live Liverpool matches with English commentary.
We have some of the cheapest pints around mitte for only 3,30 euro all day every day, and our happy hour from 5-10pm with 2 for 1 carlsberg and basic spirits.
Check out our facebook page for more info and send us a message if you would like us to screen any special matches - we can play 5 different games at any given time on our 8 flat screen TV's and our big screen projector!
We will be playing all champions league, premier league, uefa league, 6 nations rugby finals and world cup matches as well.
You can find us right outside the Ubahn station Rosa-Luxemburg Platz - one station from Alexanderplatz on the U2 line.

Cheers,

The Belushi's Crew
www.facebook.com/belushisberlin
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.