German teacher does strip show for teenage class

Some kids get all the luck

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

lilplatinum
From Britains "The Sun" newspaper: Sexy prof strips for students.

Furious parents have called for a saucy teacher to be sacked after she put on a saucy strip show for her 15-year-old pupils.

The German minx was supposed to be supervising a start of term party.

But things got out of hand as the pretty teacher put on her own s-extracarricular activities for the teen pupils.

She seductively stripped down to her underwear – to the joy of her howling students.
Where were all of these teachers when I was 15?

Attached image

Photo from: Wikipedia - Striptease
missmargaret
They insist that they don't want to fire her...but how could any student take her seriously? I think this is a serious issue. Any being that can't decifer between right and wrong of taking off your clothes in front of your pupils does not deserve to be in that position. She is the last person that should be in charge of instilling knowledge and morals in the youth.
Mapleleafdude
Why didn't that ever happen at my school!!!
bluedave
Dear god, lucky sods!

There was a newly qualified art teacher at my school that I would have paid to see, especially at an all boys grammar with a ratio of 99.99% recurring of males to females.

Edit: Great video on that link, shame the other teacher ruined the show.
minga
A news from Hungary...
lilplatinum
They insist that they don't want to fire her...but how could any student take her seriously? I think this is a serious issue. Any being that can't decifer between right and wrong of taking off your clothes in front of your pupils does not deserve to be in that position. She is the last person that should be in charge of instilling knowledge and morals in the youth.
If hot teachers taking clothes off in front of you is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Eleanor Rigby
Morality is an individual construct and therefore teaching it is the job of the parents and not the teacher.
Pas
Whether I agree or not stripping in front of a bunch of 15 year olds is a pretty stupid thing to do and only going to end in trouble. If it had been a male teacher in front of a bunch of girls how would people thing?

Whatever the rights or wrongs they are going to receive a good kicking for this one.

Now I do personally think society has way too many hangups about nudity and I'm glad I live in a country with far less issues about it but in school? Just seems the wrong place.
RainKing
If hot teachers taking clothes off in front of you is wrong, I don't want to be right.
It's such a moral grey area. If it were Miss F, my fourth form English teacher, then yes. On the other hand, what it were my mincing third form English teacher, Mr S ?
lilplatinum
Oh I agree, the immorality is inversely proportional to teacher attractivness.
mlovett
Where were all of these teachers when I was 15?
Uhh... you were homeschooled, right? I'm glad it wasn't your mom.

In the States, the female teachers just have sex with their underage male students.
cinzia
One at a time, too, I might add. And not in front of the class.
Owain Glyndwr
anyone remember the sex-ed class in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life?

Attached image
kanda
Morality is an individual construct and therefore teaching it is the job of the parents and not the teacher.
If it is an "individual" construct, no one needs to teach it. Let everyone learn it by themselves.
lilplatinum
Uhh... you were homeschooled, right? I'm glad it wasn't your mom.
Haha only for middle school, I thankfully got to go to real high school.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.