Watching women in their scanty summer outfits - Germany

When is it okay to glance or stare? Or neither?

Pages: 1 2

Carl46
Summer is almost at its end. Being a man, I enjoy watching the latest summer women's outfit. There are some women that leave nothng for the imagination and wear little clothing during the summer. Some wear bras while others wear none. Some wear medium skirts while other wear mini-skirts. Some of the women are well-endowed and have no problems exhibiting their body parts. Sometimes, I find myself glancing and at other times I find myself staring. I can recall times when I have glanced at a woman's cleavage and they quickly began to adjust their clothing. I have seen other women wear mini-skirts, cross their legs, and suddenly you get to know what color underwear they are wearing or maybe none at all. Am I wrong for either glancing or staring? Why do some women seem to get upset once they catch a man looking at their cleavage or mini-skirt? What's your input?
lilplatinum
Your in Germany, they will think you are odd if you don't stare.
sarabyrd
Looking is ok, even staring in some cases. Ogling is bad, try not to drool, and for Pete's sake keep your hands visible at all times.
Expaticus
Why do you think they invented sunglasses?
marie-claire
I think it is only natural for guys to have a look, but to stare is quite uncivilized and most women don't like it, me included. At least try not to get caught when you have to stare.
dolfan
If you wear revealing clothes, you do it to get noticed. You have no right to get upset when people look. Its no different than the people with facial piercings, visible tattoos, or other body decorations.
skadi
I'd just keep staring/looking if I were you. If they don't want you to stare when they are barely wearing nothing, they should wear more. Simple really.
Allershausen
This thread needs a song!

Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes
sarabyrd
And another: Girlwatcher
Inder_Kinder
:-)

for me , i am always confused figuring out , well she wants to show or she wants to feel comfortable in the warm climate , so in the end i decide to look down , ..., i meant on the ground, not on her body :-)
Betty Tyranny
If you wear revealing clothes, you do it to get noticed. You have no right to get upset when people look. Its no different than the people with facial piercings, visible tattoos, or other body decorations.
I agree.
Pas
I discovered last night women buy little strips that they use to hold the revealing clothing in place so it only reveals as much as they would like. Crafty.
osmachar
Not just guys stare. I'm a woman and I find myself staring at other woman's incredible (good and bad) outfits.

If you don't want people stare at your tits don't wear a top that's so low cut that they almost fall out. Simple. I like polo necks ...well sometimes.
intolerance
Personally , I would not stare because I consider staring rude but then again , if a woman wears skimpy clothing , she wants attention . Why crib when someone does look at her . If you do not want stares, cover up
PezMom3
Ok so people aren't staring at me because I am black, but because I am one sneeze away of a total wardrobe malfunction. It all makes sense now.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.