Munich's naked cycling club

They also go naked rowing and bowling etc.

Pages: 1 2

zee
Attached image
I just stumbled across the "Muenchner Nacktradler"- a community organising naked outings in and around Munich. Naked cycling, naked rowing, naked bowling. Last weekend, they cycled (naked) from Munich to Lengries, and, according to an article from sueddeutsche.de, encountered some strange looks, but almost no hostility (at least within the city) .

Participant Rebecca from the US told the reporter that she found out about the group on the internet and absolutely wanted to try it out. According to sueddeutsche.de, she is all enthousiastic about the outing: "You can’t do this in America."

So whoever fancies some naked cycling and rowing next weekend, you still can sign-up for the next tour (via email) .

Has anyone ever seen them in Munich?

I also enjoy a naked swim every now and then, but this is just too much for me.
eurovol
I'll bet those seats smell nasty!
Pas
Probably go for a fortune on e-bay Japan though.
mere
oh... rowing in inflatable boats! i was thinking rowing as in the sport.
sea-king
Jebus, the mind boggles. So many wobbly bits. Is this legal?
sarabyrd
What, no naked darts? What is Germany coming to?!?
liutaia
oooh... the potential for sunburn there...
sir realist
naked old farts on bikes is so bloody gross , i shall fone the milfhunter now or maybe even the couger hunter.
eeewww
Dafydd
That reminds me; anyone have a good recipe for semmel knoedl
englishrose
Hey, Editor Bob is there any way to make this into a caption competition?
moctoj2
just in: a local in my home state of Indiana was arrested for mowing his lawn naked.
It was nine o'clock at night and still light out.
The horror.
zee
I'd rather take one of the bowling pictures for a caption competition (can't paste it now cause the nackradler site is blocked from work).
MunichMag
just in: a local in my home state of Indiana was arrested for mowing his lawn naked.
It was nine o'clock at night and still light out.
The horror.
I guess different countries have different priorities. Here you can probalby get arrested (or certainly have the police turn up and tell you to stop) for mowing the lawn at 9pm, regardless of what you're wearing.
leky
What, no naked darts? What is Germany coming to?!?
I think that's just a family thing
carandiru
One needs to sniff around a bit these days before buying a used bike.
Pages: 1 2
TT Logo
You are viewing a low fidelity version of this page. Click to view the full page.