Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Housekeeping and cleaning services in Nuremberg

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I'm looking for a once or twice a week cleaning lady in Nurnberg. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on where to search--other than the phone book. A friend said to look for notices posted at my local grocery store but there hasn't been anything lately and we're looking to hire someone legally -- of course.

Thanks.

Posted

I'm looking for exactly the same. In particular for Fri 30 to lcean to flat I'm moving out of, and in general.

What phrase would use when looking up a professional company in the Gelbeseiten?

Posted

Looked for HausFrau but that didn't turn up much. We did get some good responces to posts on this site and I think we'll eventually take someone who contacted us from here.

http://www.haushelden.de

Posted

Hausfrau = housewife

You'd be better off looking for a "Putzfrau" (cleaning lady).

Posted

I'm looking for exactly the same. In particular for Fri 30 to lcean to flat I'm moving out of, and in general.

What phrase would use when looking up a professional company in the Gelbeseiten?

Gebäudereinigung

Reinigungsfirma

Or look in your local free rag under Geschäftsanzeigen, they usually advertise there

Posted

Whoops. Thanks Kay. Yes, we searched for Putzfrau. Not HausFrau. :-)

Posted

Greetings all.

I searched TT, but this subject does not seem to be mentioned on the Nuremberg area forums. At any rate, my wife and I are looking for a once-a-week (maybe even once every other week) housekeeping service. While we'd consider somebody who does this sort of thing on the side as a last resort, we'd be more comfortable with a licensed and bonded (or the German equivalent) professional; an English speaker a definite plus.

A friend of ours recommended the housecleaner from his furnished apartment (the service came as part of the rental agreement), but moved before he could get the contact information-- but you get the general idea of what we're looking for. We'd have no problems with under-the-table-payment for professional housecleaners looking to make some extra Euros in their downtime.

If anybody has any recommendations, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

G

Topics merged by admin

Posted

Hallo,

My name is Eliane and I am living in Nürnberg for almost 1 year. I had been an aupair (I used to do house cleaning) for three years and I can get references if you would like. I am currently making a master and looking for an income to help me to pay it off. If you be interested my email address is liammoster@gmail.com/ eliammo@hotmail.com . My phone is 1522-868-2441

Posted

Hey People,

I am sorry to inform you but I NO LONGER offer cleaning services in Nuremberg. I don't know how to delete my post, so I appreciate your understanding!

Thank you

Eliammo

Posted

Hey am based in nürnberg, am in the mid 20nties,, i speak Fluent English,am African with no child yet..my friend and i help people who wish their houses to look perfectly clean, we are flexible and trustworthy people.Anyone with interest please contact me on (terry_freund@yahoo.com)