Babysitters and childminders in Cologne

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there,

Can anyone help please? I am looking for a tagesmutter who could take my baby for a day a week. I also need a babysitter for occasional nights out.

Does anyone have any recommendations please, or suggestions for places where I could start my search?

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Posted

Hey, i am an au pair in Köln, maybe i might be able to help with the baby-sitting. PM me and I'll get back to you!

Posted

Hello, I'm looking for a babysitter job, maybe I can help you with your baby. Let me know if you are still searching one or if you are interested. Bye

Posted

Hello,

We are a young familiy, living in downtown Cologne. We are looking for a nanny / part-time nanny or babysitter who is a native English speaker to play with / care for a newborn, speaking English with him.

Please let me know by PM if you are interested.

Best regards

Kathrin

Posted

Hi

Can anyone recommend a Tagesmutter in Koln? We have a 2 year old girl. Preferably someone who speaks German because we obv would like her to learn the language, but English would be fine too.

Thanks

Posted

Hello!

I live in Cologne and i would like to work as a babysitter while i am here,i have experieces with the job.

Send me an email at serenaghidini@hotmail.com to arrange.

ciao!

Posted

Hi - we are thinking of getting a nanny for our 3 kids (9 months, 2 years and nearly 5 years) in Cologne. Does anyone have any contacts in the nanny world of Cologne? aduke@redcommerce.com, thanks!

Posted

Hi there,

Does anyone know where to find bilingual (German-English) childminders in Cologne asap? If there are none, or rare to come across, could you please let us know where to get a list of childminders in general? Unfortunately, we don't speak any German yet so any information in English would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has had any experience, know of any they could recommend - please PLEASE get in touch!

Many thanks!!!

Posted

Hi, I am living in Cologne and looking for work if you need a babysitter, I speak a little German but only the basics.

If you are interested send me an email and we can sort something out

Cheers

Posted

Hello, I'm looking for a babysitter job, maybe I can help you with your baby. Let me know if you are still searching one or if you are interested. Bye

We need a babysitter too. What is your private email address?

Kind regards

Michela

Posted

I will be moving to Köln in March with my German husband. We have newborn and I will be a stay at home Mum. I wonder if there are any Mummy Mee Up groups? It would be great to get to know some of you. Hope to hear.. Peppa

Posted

Do you understand a little German? Then go through the profiles at www.tauschring-koeln.de. It is a barter club; and there are several people who offer babysitting and speak English.

Posted

Hi Im 30 years old. I will do a language course in Cologne and I would like to combine my student activities with babysitting or Au pair.

I will be living in Cologne (From 05 Jun 2011). SO If you are interested just let me know!! :)

Posted

I will be moving to Köln in March with my German husband. We have newborn and I will be a stay at home Mum. I wonder if there are any Mummy Mee Up groups? It would be great to get to know some of you. Hope to hear.. Peppa

Hi Peppa,

I moved to Cologne with my German husband last July from New Zealand. We have a 6 and a half months old baby and I'd be very keen to meet some English-speaking mummies in Cologne. Have you found any group yet? I'd be keen to meet up if you're interested. My e-mail address is sanja.worldwide@gmail.com. :)

-sanja

Posted

Hi Sanja and Peppa,

Have you considered joining the American Women's Club in Cologne? They've got a pretty big playgroup, with most kids under 2 that meets twice a week.

Posted

Hi,

I am an experienced au pair and nanny, currently in Düsseldorf .

I am looking for a new family (preferable live-out).

Please contact me if you are interested!

Emma

Posted

Hello,

I am a 19-year-old Australian girl currently living in Bonn. I wish to find a babysitting/au pair job for the duration of my stay here in Germany. I have worked in childcare previously and have experience in caring for children of all ages.

If anybody is interested please contact me by the following email address:

kkels3@hotmail.com

Thanks

Posted

Hi, I am looking for an English-speaking babysitter for my kids 3 and 5. After living for 3 years overseas we've moved back to Cologne 2 months ago. Hope an English speaking babysitter can help keeping the English language...if your are interested contact me by following address

ulrike.roewekamp@web.de

Posted

Hi,

we are looking for a babysitter (native English) for our kids (daughter (8) and son (4)). Our daughter was born in the USA but since she was not raised bilingual her English knowledge is very basic.

The babysitter would be needed every week (approx. 2 hours) and occasionally in the evening. During the week the babysitter should simply play, chat and do whatever pleases the three of you as long as it is in English.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Vera

vgr@randomil.org

Posted

Hello,

I am urgently looking for child care/tagesmutter who speaks English for 2 months in Cologne for my 1 1/2 yr old.

I will be doing a language course from 1st August to 30th September, so I will need daily care for ~6 hours, and occasionally on evenings.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

La La