Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eyebrow threading, lady grooming

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone have any recommendations for eyebrow threaders in Berlin? I'll be in Kreuzberg, but would be willing to travel... Do turkish women do this (i.e. will this be easy to find and accessible in my hood)? What's the going rate?

Posted

I know that they do it at my hairdressers. Haargenau on Schönleinstraße. No idea what it costs though. Here's the number (030) 399 39 249

Posted

I've tried a bunch of places over the years, and have found that a lot of threaders tend to make my eyebrows a bit too skinny. I now go to a place in Wedding called Star Salon, sorry I don't have a number for them but when you exit Pank Str. u-bahn they're a tiny place on Badestr. There are 3 people who thread eyebrows there (€4, I think) but you want ARZU, she's great! The short fat guy is OK, but I've heard that the trainee isn't that good.

Posted

Does anyone know of someone who does threading a little closer to me (I live in Potsdam)? Wedding seems like an awfully far way just to get my eyebrows done.

Posted

I found that aveda on ku'damm does a great job for 8 euros...

Posted

Sweetieberlin, is that threading or just wax or plucking? Thanks

Posted

Hi,

I just moved to the city and I'm looking for a good eyebrow threading place. Does anyone know any good places? Thanks.

Posted

I found that aveda on ku'damm does a great job for 8 euros...

i went there, and they only do plucking

i need proper hair removal, like the soul of my hair follicle needs to be detached from it's life force

threading does the trick, where oh where can a girl get a hair exorcism around here?

Posted

Hey!!

I was wondering if there were any other ones? I live in Samariterstr and was wondering if there were within that area or the Kreuzberg area? xx

Posted

like the soul of my hair follicle needs to be detached from it's life force

I never even knew I needed that kind of hair removal until I read that :)

Posted

Hi

I have recently moved to the city and am living in Wilmersdorf and i am looking for a threading place?? wanting my upper lip done, does anywhere know where i can get this done and also is called something else in germny???

Posted

Hi Ladies,

I know this is a little off threading, but I was wondering if any of you might be able to suggest a good waxing salon? I religiously get Hollywood's done and am now overdue ;) Was hoping for an english speaking, professional salon. Any help would be great, thanks :)

Posted

Hi ladies,

I am in desperate need of taming my crazy eyebrows and the only way this can be done is by carefully plucking and trimming..has anyone found anywhere near Kreuzburg or a nearby area that may do plucking?

Posted

Bella Brasil in Mitte is great for lady waxing! As for eyebrows and miss-stache, still searching...

Posted

I found a threader! Usually any turkish offers the service

but the place i found is right at Gneisenaustr Ubahn and towards Schleiermacherstr

The name might be wrong but this is the address

Coiffeur Nilsun

Gneisenau Str.34

10961 Berlin

Deutschland

I get my eyebrows and upper lip done for 8 euros and she is a beast! (that means good)

Make sure you tell her if you want them thin or just shaped up, she can get thread happy. She doesnt speak English but my pigeon German got me along fine.

I have been there 3 times and even though it takes me 20 minutes to get there from where I live, it beats the alternative.

Hope that helps someone

Posted

there is a hairdresser who does threading next to S-Bahn Station Botanischer Garten, I think it costs 5 euro http://www.qype.com/de300-berlin/categories/26-friseur/street/moltkestr

Posted

Would welcome recommendations for good eyebrow waxers :) I am in Tempelhof, but willing to travel.

Posted

I recently saw Sanna (sp?) at Waxing Cat in Prenzlauer Berg. She did a great job on my eyebrows. She was very sweet and spoke good english.

http://www.waxing-cat.de/