International Kids Campus

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Mums and Dads,

We are a German family and lived in Singapore for two years. Our son went to an internnational School and picked up the English language so quickly. Back in Munich I had to realize, how few quality bilingual or English Kindergartens there are. The idea was born and now I will open the first International Kids Campus in September 2007. A bilingual Kindergarten following the international concept of PYP. Two language and more education - for a life full of chances. The first location will be in the north of Schwabing - 3 min. from the Olympic Tower.

An Information Evening will be held on 27th of June.

For all information please see:

www.InternationalKidsCampus.com

Have a great time in Munich!

Regina Albrecht & Yannick who demonstrated it was worth the fight!

Posted

Hi folks,

you should be careful with this preschool, there is a lot of gossip about the md of this facility out there... it's one of the most expensive kindergardens in munich with a lot of marketing power (google adwords and so on) and a very nice building, but behind the scenes...so be aware.

parents

Posted

On the other side. We have been very happy with the IKC and would recommend it. No idea what the md gets up to in the staff room though.

Posted

Any new updates on the IKC? How about the proposed Primary School?

Posted

Hi everyone,

Thought I would pick this thread up - am planning to send my child to the International Kids Campus - any more reviews or thoughts about it? Thanks for any feedback.

Posted

Hello everyone,

I have had a recommendation for the IKC from a friend of ours. I visited the school and it seems nicely organized, but I would like to get a feeling from other parents having kids in the IKC before committing to it.

Is there anyone that can provide a feedback on the IKC?

By the way, in reply to jodessa, I have seen that they set up a website for the International Bilingual School Munich (http://school.theikc.com/cms/startseite/) opening in September 2010 as Primary school. Apparently they will share the same building of the IKC.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

Hello, is there any new information about IKC? Are they state recognised? Thanks!

Posted

Update on IKC & IBSM

We opened a full day bilingual Lower School in 2010 and now have 120 children from 27 nationalities from K to Grade 3 in the school. We are currently looking for a new location in North-West Munich to grow the school into Grades 4-12.

The IKC-IBSM in November 2012 was accredited by the IBO as an IB Worl School and actually is the first BILINGUAL IB World School in Germany. www.ibo.org

At the moment we accept admission for the 2012-2013 Grade 1 class. After application, students will be invited to an assesment morning mid January 2013.

We also accept mid-year´placements for K-Garde 3 students, according to availibility of places.

For more information please contact the IBSM admission office, Mrs. Brigitte Allhenn at

b.allhenn@ibsm-school.eu

Posted

We will be moving from Canada to Munich next summer, 2013. Our son would need a grade 5 spot. He is presently in grade 4 of an IB school in the PyP and bilingual ( German & English)

Is that gade level already available at your school?

Any feedback welcome!