Tips on where to get a haircut in Berlin

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller? Preferably somewhere in Berlin where I don't have to use my very bad German...for dudes...

Posted

just use the international hand gestures for how short and long, where etc.

I sometimes go to a turkish barbers in Kruezberg where he cannot speak English and hs German is very poor. Always get a decent cut from him and very reasonably priced.

Posted

I go to Haarschneiderei on Pappelallee in Prenzlauer Berg. I can't recommend them highly enough. The staff speak English, it's a relaxed place and their haircuts are always fantastic.

Posted

I cut hair in my flat, both guys and girls. I´m a educated hairdresser, still looking for the perfect place to start a new shop. Meanwhile ,this is where I cut www.morrisless.blogspot.com and there you find pictures of do´s I made and how to contact me.

Posted

I go to Bettina Dehne. She has a chair at Ruhepool, located in P'berg at Winsstraße 69.

I have longer hair in the Winter and shorter hair in Summer, and have really liked every haircut she's given me. Honestly, she's great.

IM me if you're interested and I can send you her email address and phone number.

Posted

there's a guy - except for him it's all girls - who works at unicut in mitte, right next to the weinmeisterstrasse ubhf. he does good work. 10 bucks includes the wash.

Posted

My boyfriend and I go to Cuts&Cocktails. A girl who cuts from her flat, and she's really good, for both girls and guys haircuts. And not too expensive! Plus her english is perfect :) The website is www.cutsandcocktails.blogspot.com

Posted

I agree with Melissa. I go to Eva at Cuts & Cocktails too and she does a fantastic job!

Posted

Schnittweise near Kollwitz Platz is where I go:

http://www.schnittweise.com

It's very chilled-out and not up it's own backside like some of the places I've been. Philipp and Jacqueline are really nice and fun.

Posted

My husband goes to Haarwerkstatt, Nollendorferstrasse. The haircut is 11euro and they do speak English.

Posted

Not exactly a haircut, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

I have a serious moustache, which needs a bit of wax to stay tidy. The stuff I get in the UK is OK, no better. I've found some interesting German alternatives online, but none of them seem to post to the UK. So, I'm visiting Berlin in June - any suggestions for an old-fashioned barbershop or the sort of shop that might sell moustache wax?

(Oh, back on topic: I've used Haarwerkstatt with no problems and I really don't speak the language at all well.)

Posted

OK, I'm looking for a men's barber that does classic hairstyles. I'm talking 50's "rockabilly" stuff. The lady I go to at the salon is good, but she doesn't understand what I'm after (even after showing pictures). Don't mind speaking a bit of German, good practice and all. But I do want the real thing. Thanks in advance.

Posted

I also went to eva at cuts and cocktails based on the recommendations above, and she did a fantastic job. I will definitely be going back there. she was also super nice and fun to talk to.

Posted

Not sure if you're still looking for a rockabilly barber, but if so, then you should go to Stan in the basement at Class of Berlin on Gr. Hamburger Strasse in Mitte. That's where all the Berlin rockabilly guys go for their hair cutting.... He speaks a little English and is a really nice guy. Sadly, he doesn't do ladies, so I'm still looking for a good hairdresser.

Posted

Hello,

I am providing haircut services in Berlin. I started doing housecall appointments in San Francisco, California when I found a growing clientele had appreciated the convenience of getting their hair done at home. I have 9 years experience with all hair types. I am fluent in English and Spanish (sorry my German is underconstruction). The haircut price is 20 Euro for one person... Discount given if more than two or more people in the same location.

Please check my Facebook page for more info... http://www.facebook.com/pages/SCISSORCOMB-Hair-by-Rocky-Villanueva/206504296068624?sk=wall

Posted

Darren O’Donoghue is a prestigious hairdresser from UK (London and Brighton). Darren has an outstanding CV that amalgam coloring with cutting techniques and has worked for several TV adverts (Creative Director at "Everybody's doing it", Samsung Television Advert for breast cancer awareness), at London Fashion Week and several theatre companies. He has owed his own hair salo...n where he has taught and trained his staff and trainees. He judges the Hair Dressing Fashion Show at City College in Brighton, UK since 2007. Apart from working in London for 10 days with his finest clients, Darren has decided to try the Berlin market and resolved to stay over 20 days every month.

If you are interested coloring or cutting your hair, please look at the booking schedule at www.darrenshair.com and choose an appointment. Send us a message in order to book the time (you can also send a message through facebook) and your request will be taken into consideration. You will receive a confirmation message or an email. The appointment can also be made by phone.

Price List:

Haircuts - 20€ to 35€ (any gender)

Colors - 50€ to 65€ (any gender)

Darren O’Donoghue

Facebook | My link"]Darren's hair

Web | www.darrenshair.com

Phone | +49 [0] 1637441902

Posted

Just went again to the guy in mitte for 10 bucks and am very happy with my haircut. (includes the wash)

Posted

Is this Uncut you're talking about? http://www.unicut-berlin.de/