Munich babysitters available

12 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience,  i've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, patient and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week. I am also available for occasional evenings.

References available. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn

Dear Families,

I am Esra, 21 year-old Erasmus student, studying Law at LMU, from Turkey.

I have been taking care of children for more than 2 years now, half being in Munich since September. I am already helping a family but with my new schedule for this semester I have 3 more free afternoons; Monday, Tuesday, Friday plus evenings and weekends, if needed. 

My Englisch is C2 and German B1. I get on really well with children. I am also reliable and punctional, I can provide reference upon request. 

My e-mail is saidesrakdogan@gmail.com I will be totaly fine if you want to meet face to face. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Esra

Hello Toytown! 

My Name is Evan Binford I'm undergraduate student studying Volkskunde/Europäische Ethnologie and Economics at the LMU München in my second Semester. I'm originally from Chicago, Illinois in the United States and have a C1 level in German Proficiency. I've spent approximately five years babysitting while home in the United States as well as here in Munich. In addition, I've been employed at a number of summer camps and have experience with a wide age range of children. 

If you are just looking for an occasional babysitter or are looking for some convenient, yet effective English instruction for your kids, please feel free to contact me at binford.evan@gmail.com 

I am happy to provide more information about myself, references about past employment, or share with you some of my English-teaching techniques if you are interested : )

-Evan 

Hi, my name is Minna. I'm 24 years old and I am a native English speaker. I've been living in Munich the past 1.5 years working (au pair, babysitter, tutor) and studying. I have a Bachelor's degree in communicative disorders and am currently pursuing a Master's in Linguistics. I have over 8 years of experience with children ages newborn to 13. I am living at the U1 stop Stiglmaierplatz. I can speak German at an A2/B1 level and an even higher level of comprehension.

Whether it's a temporary or regular position, feel free to contact me either by email: minna.tran@yahoo.com or phone: +49 176 45957878

My availability:

Monday: 15:00-
Tuesday: 15:00-
Wednesday: 15:00-

& for the next two weeks (until May 6th)
Thursday & Friday: all day

(After May 6th)
Thursday: 16:00-
Friday: 16:00-

If you have any question or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Minna

On 4. April 2016 um 11:40:16, CraftyC said:

Hello! I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience,  i've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, patient and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week. I am also available for occasional evenings.

References available. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

I am looking for an english babysitter. My name is Patricia and have two girls age 4 and 6 years old. Could you please give me a call so that we can talk about availability? 0173 6938438

thanks

Patricia

Hi everyone! My name is shelby, I'm 21 years old. Im looking for babysitting / nanny jobs in Munich. I'm originally from the United States, from Southern California! My mother is from England & my father is American. I just came to Germany right before Christmas & currently living in Munich. I love children. I've been working as a babysitter for 5 years. Also I substitute in kindergartens around Munich & have taught multiple English camps. I also have my TEFL certificate to teach english to a foreign language. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Hello!

My name is Amina, I'm a 21 year-old psychology student. I've moved to  Munich 5 months ago from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I'm looking for a babysitting job. I have worked as a babysitter for one year and I have also had a lot of experience working with kids during my studies (3 years). I'm patient, caring, reliable and able to support children's learning. I have a C2 degree in both english and german and I also speak bosnian. I have a drivers licence and a car. 
I'm free to work any day or time. If you have any questions please contact me, my email adress is hasanovicna@gmail.com. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings!

My name is Sam. I am a student from Australia currently living in Munich, and am now looking for a babysitting job.

I grew up as the eldest child in a household with 3 younger siblings. Two of my siblings (a twin boy and girl) are 13 years younger at 6 years of age. Since they were born I played a huge role in their lives, be that through love and support, care, entertainment and even the odd nappy change! This gave me an enhanced sense of responsibility as a role model for my younger siblings and a great deal of experience in taking care of young children. 

I'm a very caring, reliable and gentle person who values loyalty, hard work and honesty. I'm also extremely flexible, with a huge deal of free time. 

My email address is samuel.warren@hotmail.com - Please contact me if you have an queries. 

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Hi parents,

Just to quickly introduce ourselves, we are a couple who recently moved from Australia to Munich for my work. I work full time and my boyfriend is a writer who works from home. We are both currently learning German and are happy to take on some extra babysitting work to fund our travel adventures.

We are both experienced in looking after children, myself (ages 3-11) and my boyfriend (ages 6-10) and enjoy spending time with our friends and family’s children. We would be available most evenings and weekends, depending if we haven’t committed to travel plans. Dane is also available during the day, if you need a couple of hours to run errands without the kids.

We only charge for one person! And we are relatively flexible in the sense that if both aren’t available, usually one is.

Happy to cook dinners, help with homework etc. and will to travel to the yellow zone in the outer district.

Please feel free to send us a private message if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks,

Meg and Dane.   

2 hours ago, DB said:

Hi parents,

Just to quickly introduce ourselves, we are a couple who recently moved from Australia to Munich for my work. I work full time and my boyfriend is a writer who works from home. We are both currently learning German and are happy to take on some extra babysitting work to fund our travel adventures.

We are both experienced in looking after children, myself (ages 3-11) and my boyfriend (ages 6-10) and enjoy spending time with our friends and family’s children. We would be available most evenings and weekends, depending if we haven’t committed to travel plans. Dane is also available during the day, if you need a couple of hours to run errands without the kids.

We only charge for one person! And we are relatively flexible in the sense that if both aren’t available, usually one is.

Happy to cook dinners, help with homework etc. and will to travel to the yellow zone in the outer district.

Please feel free to send us a private message if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks,

Meg and Dane.   

Hello DB, 

I am LB, a single mom with a boy of 6 years old. He is still in the last year of kindergarten. I will need a babysitter to pick him up at 3:30pm from kindergarten around BMW MINI. I will be at home at 5:00pm. 

Basically I will love to have someone to play with him like football or around neighbourhood. 

We are Chinese. My son speaks some German and I speak English. And I will need this at for 2 months, June and July. Please kindly let me know how much you charge?

Look forwards to hearing from you!

LB

Hello dear families!!

I am working full time as a nanny. But have a Long break in summer, and was wondering if there is somebody looking for help during the Holidays. I am free in between mid July and end of August - 6 weeks in total. I am also ready to jump in only for a few weeks of a few days.

I have interned in the past in a kindergarten, and have worked as a Kids Entertainer in Greece.

I am born in Germany, but studied and lived for many years in London, UK. Also I spent a few months of my live in the United States, mainly in NYC.

I have almost 20 years of experience with dealing with Kids. I am now 33 years old: I am old enough to carry responsiblity and Young enough to have fun with the children.

My experience Stretches from caring for newborns to Teenagers.

I would be very pleased to hear from you soon! My email is linasstudio@gmx.de

All the best wishes, Lin