Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

Dear parents,

I am a bilingual nanny and have plenty experience working (6 years) with newborns, babies, toddlers and kids. I have a CPR (first AIDS)certificate. 

I come from a big family so I got some experience babysitting for my little cousins as teenager and then I started to work in summer courses for toddlers and kids so I have basically 15 years experience in babysitting. I've a Bachelor in Marketing but when I moved from Mexico to Munich (with my German husband) was hard to find a job in my career field as my german is basic.

So I meet the owner of an american nannies agency and after an interview I started to work. In this past 6 years I had the opportunity to meet many families with different nationalities as babysitter,part time nanny and full time Nanny. A wonderful family found me through Toytown and I worked for them for 3 years as a full time nanny on charge of 3 kids in sole. With this family I improved my experience. I was in charge of one toddler and 2 babies doing tasks as changing diapers, giving baths, preparing breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, also having a lot of fun playing, singing, reading, doing art crafts, going to the park, museums and other activities.After they moved back to US I have been working for different families with newborns, babies and toddlers. 

Currently I'm working as full time nanny but this will change as the family I'm working with goes back to their home. 

About myself:I am a no smoker person, responsible & loving, sensitive, funny, creative, careful, patient, order, independent, outgoing and clean person.I love to be around babies and kids.Their smiles light my life up and their astonishment in every moment, even with simple things, make me realize how magic they are and how much I can learn from them.

My skills are:-Enjoy music, dance, read, paint, fashion, design and photography.-Protective woman, for this reason you can trust that your baby or kid will be in good hands with me.-Well organized and independent. -5 years of paid experience working as nanny and babysitter here in Munich.-Experience over 10 years babysitting for my family (cousins, some of them since babies).-Patient to teach new things like: talk, walk, read, ride the bike, sing, coloring, etc.-Enjoy cooking-Enjoy art crafts, doing puzzles and playing outdoor games or board games.-Enjoy outside activities. (Go to museums, playgrounds, festivals, movies, etc.).-I like to read books before sleep or sing songs.If you are interested to chat and set up an interview feel free to contact me via inbox.

Best,

P.S.I can provide you with my CV,References and CPR Certification. 

Hi!

My name is Katie, I am 25, and originally from Canada. I am currently working full time as a qualified Early Childhood Educator with Vorschule children in a bilingual Kindergarten. I do also speak fairly good German. I am available most weekends, or evenings during the week for occasional babysitting or tutoring children in English.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me by email!

katiejanene@gmail.com

LG

Katie

Hello Families!

I'm Hannah, a 29 years old British woman qualified in Childcare and Early Learning with 4-5 years experience. I've worked in a educational setting as well as a home environment with children between 1-13years olds. I also have a creative background and love to implement this with the children by doing arts and crafts and taking them out for walks as well as baking and cooking with/for the children. I am adaptable to the parent's wishes and ideally seek full time work. I had lived in Munich for 4 years and am familiar with the city and can speak some German.

I am seeking a Summer nanny role since I study full time abroad and would like to reside in Munich for the Summer period. I am available mid July till beginning of September. accommodation is not a must because i can stay with friends here. 

I can provide my CV and references on request and i look forward to hearing from you and your family! :)

Hello! I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience,  i've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, patient and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week. I am also available for occasional evenings.

References available. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn

Dear Families,

I am Esra, 21 year-old Erasmus student, studying Law at LMU, from Turkey.

I have been taking care of children for more than 2 years now, half being in Munich since September. I am already helping a family but with my new schedule for this semester I have 3 more free afternoons; Monday, Tuesday, Friday plus evenings and weekends, if needed. 

My Englisch is C2 and German B1. I get on really well with children. I am also reliable and punctional, I can provide reference upon request. 

My e-mail is saidesrakdogan@gmail.com I will be totaly fine if you want to meet face to face. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Esra

Hello Toytown! 

My Name is Evan Binford I'm undergraduate student studying Volkskunde/Europäische Ethnologie and Economics at the LMU München in my second Semester. I'm originally from Chicago, Illinois in the United States and have a C1 level in German Proficiency. I've spent approximately five years babysitting while home in the United States as well as here in Munich. In addition, I've been employed at a number of summer camps and have experience with a wide age range of children. 

If you are just looking for an occasional babysitter or are looking for some convenient, yet effective English instruction for your kids, please feel free to contact me at binford.evan@gmail.com 

I am happy to provide more information about myself, references about past employment, or share with you some of my English-teaching techniques if you are interested : )

-Evan 

Hi, my name is Minna. I'm 24 years old and I am a native English speaker. I've been living in Munich the past 1.5 years working (au pair, babysitter, tutor) and studying. I have a Bachelor's degree in communicative disorders and am currently pursuing a Master's in Linguistics. I have over 8 years of experience with children ages newborn to 13. I am living at the U1 stop Stiglmaierplatz. I can speak German at an A2/B1 level and an even higher level of comprehension.

Whether it's a temporary or regular position, feel free to contact me either by email: minna.tran@yahoo.com or phone: +49 176 45957878

My availability:

Monday: 15:00-
Tuesday: 15:00-
Wednesday: 15:00-

& for the next two weeks (until May 6th)
Thursday & Friday: all day

(After May 6th)
Thursday: 16:00-
Friday: 16:00-

If you have any question or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Minna

On 4. April 2016 um 11:40:16, CraftyC said:

Hello! I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience,  i've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, patient and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week. I am also available for occasional evenings.

References available. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

I am looking for an english babysitter. My name is Patricia and have two girls age 4 and 6 years old. Could you please give me a call so that we can talk about availability? 0173 6938438

thanks

Patricia