Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

On 10. November 2015 um 21:30:27, halfpint513 said:

Are you looking for a nanny or babysitter? Maybe some help cleaning your house? I know having children leaves you no time whatsoever. Haven't taken a shower in a week...I can help.

I am a nanny with amazing, reliable references. I know how to cook, organize and run a harmonious household. I was a lifeguard when I was younger, am a strong swimmer, and know CPR and first-aid.

I can, sing, dance, read books, play games, go for walks, ride bikes, soothe the sick, change diapers, and help with potty training amongst other things.

I have experience with newborns up to whichever age you need and can also help first time parents.

English is my native language.

I love cooking, my husband is a chef and we cook together all of the time.  I can make healthy snacks as well as dinner for your children or you if you wish.

If you have any questions, my contact information is  erikasinclairkauffmann@gmail.com

Thank you, Erika

us.jpg

Hi Erika,

are you still available ? My babysitter is looking for a full-time job. I need a babysitter. Twice a week, picking him up from the kindergarden, playing and talking to my 4 years old son in English. Occasionally I have a night out. Furthermore it would be great if Felix could stay at your place in case of emergency. I'm a single mum and sometimes I need to travel. 

Itt would be be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Anja

Anja - not sure if you noticed, but there is an email address in the post that you have quoted.

Since the post is from November 10th, it would be most wise to simply send an email to Halfpint513, rather than posting here.

Hello! My name is Sophia (Sophie or Phi for short!). I am a 26 year old Mexican woman who is married to a German man. I am currently looking for a family whom I can babysit for. I did my university studies in México and moved to Germany with my husband 2 years ago. I speak both Spanish and English as mother tongues and have fair level in German.

I come from a family with a lot of children. Being the second oldest in a Mexican household, all responsibility for the younger ones fell to me, naturally. I’m good with children and connect with them quickly. I have not had the opportunity to experience paid child care but I know the work would be enjoyable. :)

I am friendly, patient and reliable. I am also extremely flexible and can be with you at a moment’s notice. I can work any day of the week and at any time you need me. I live around the Sendling area and you can contact me through email: sophia.graham89@gmail.com

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Hello!
I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. I'm reliable, attentive and easy-going. I have over 3 years experience working with families in Munich. I've worked with all ages ranging from newborn to 11 years of age. Ideally, i'm looking for something during the week in the mornings-afternoons. I'm also available for occasional evenings. References available.
Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)
Carolyn

Hello!

I am 19 and recently moved to Munich from just outside of New York City. I am now living here with my father in Schwabing on a gap year or two. 

I am experienced in child care. This experience includes:

Elementary Education Internship:

I performed an internship as an art teacher assistant to prepare me for a potential career in elementary education. This internship involved teaching children ages 3-13. Other responsibilities included encouraging each student to feel free to express their artistic creativity, evaluating projects, portfolios, report cards and meticulously organising all the art room materials.

Certified Life Guard:

I was a certified life guard for two years at a residential pool frequented by children of all ages. My main responsibility was to ensure the safety and protection of all the children.

Recreation Department Camp Counsellor:

I was also a camp counsellor in charge of creating fun safe activities for 20-40 kids ages 7-13. These activities included extensive day trips requiring constant monitoring of all the children.

I am free at really any time that is convenient for you so let me know! My email is juliaflieger1996@gmail.com. Feel free to message me with any other questions!

Cheers, Julia :)

Hello all! 

My name is Melanie and I have recently moved to Munich with my partner. I am an Australian national and an English native speaker. I am learning German although I am currently still at beginner stage. 

I have a double bachelor’s degree from an Australian university, with excellent literacy and communication skills. I have more than six years professional experience working with older children (ages 11-18) and informal experience with younger children. I have a current work permit for Germany, and am able to provide a criminal history check and references as to capabilities and character. 

It would be a privilege to look after your children; I am currently available at any day and time and I’m happy to travel to your home. I can help children with homework, help them practice English skills (if desired), play games, read books, take walks and sing songs. I am also happy to help with light housework, such as preparing snacks, taking laundry in or out, tidying up after play time, or feeding or walking pets. I am very friendly and personable and have a great sense of fun! 

If you have questions or would like to meet, you can contact me by PM or email: melanie.ross@outlook.com 
I am also available on short notice if necessary. 

Hello Toytown Munich! 

My name is Evan Binford, I'm 21 years old and moved to Germany a year and a half ago to study at the LMU München. I'm originally from Chicago, have spent a good deal of time in Germany and have a C1 in German proficiency. 

I've previously worked as a babysitter back in the states as well as at a youth sports camp (Grades K-9) as a counselor for a total of four years during summer vacation. 

I'm currently available most weekdays and weekends throughout the day until next semester in April and live in the Sendling area. I'm very flexible on time and activities. Please feel free to send me an email if you are in need of a babysitter :D 

binford.evan@gmail.com

Hi There!

My name is Carrie and I'm a 30 year old American nanny loving life here in Munich :)

I've been working with children most of my adult life, including the 5 years (!) that I've been in Germany. I hold a Bachelor of Music degree (vocal performance) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill- go TarHeels!- and love to sing, laugh, and get into as many adventures as I can :)

I'm interested in finding a family that needs help in the morning hours, as my afternoons/evenings are quite booked at the moment. I love working with small children, and could very easily help out the working part-time parent, or someone who just needs a little time to themselves!

I look forward to meeting you! My email address is: carrie.lawler3@googlemail.com

Have a great day! :)

Hello! I am a 22 year old American student, studying Literature and Linguistics at LMU looking for a part time job as a babysitter, or conversational English tutor. Having past experience both in childcare, and language education, I have privately tutored children ages 6- 15, and babysat children ages 4, 7, and 8.I love to work with children, as I find their creativity very energizing and fun, hoping to become a teacher myself. Give me a call, or drop me an e-mail if you are interested!
Dorothy (phone: 01709268221 , e-mail: dorothymarton21@gmail.com)