Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am currently working as a qualified teacher in a bilingual Kindergarten. I have experience as a teacher from ages 3-7, babysitter from infant-12 years of age, and an Au Pair from infant to 4 years old. As I am working full time, it is difficult for me to commit to babysitting during the week, but I am available on evenings (after 18:00) and any time on the weekends.

I also am available more often in August during the summer holiday time!

I am 25 years old, very dependable, able to talk to your children in both English and German, and have a lot of experience in child care. 

If you have any further questions or would like to get in contact with me, please feel free to reach me through my Email: katiejanene@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lg

Katie

Hello parents! 

My name is Elizabeth, I'm 20 and American. I have just finished off my studies in England and have returned back to Germany for the summer before moving over to L.A. in mid-August. I have been watching children and babysitting since around 10 years old and have experience with children ages 0-13. Prior to coming back to Munich, I was studying criminology and sociology, working as a nursery assistant in Winchester; I come from a very child oriented family of 6 children with young nieces and a nephew that I have often helped take care of (I guess that's where my passion for childcare came from!). I speak fluent english as well as have an excellent command on German (my family originally moved here in 2008). I am available as of June 2nd and have easy access to the s6/other forms of public transport. I will gladly meet you in person with or without your children to get to know you more first and have references I can provide upon request! 

If you would like to contact me or ask any further questions, my e-mail is: e.glaser196@gmail.com

Have a lovely summer! 

Elizabeth

Hello parents!

I recently posted above about available babysitting but I also wanted to make it known that for the month of August (from the 11th - 25th) I am available at anytime to babysit or tutor (morning, afternoon, evening, and even overnight). As stated above,I am 25, from Canada, currently working as a qualified teacher in a bilingual Kindergarten, and also have experience as an Au Pair, babysitter, and English tutor. 

Between now and August, I am available anytime on the weekends for babysitting and tutoring. 

Email: katiejanene@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you :)

katie

Hello!

I'm a native of California. Im fluent in Arabic, and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience, I've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, reliable and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week.

I am also available for occasional evenings.

References upon request.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Carolyn:)

Hi families!

My name is Meagan, I am 23 years old and living in Munich. I moved to Germany from Sydney, Australia in December 2015. I am currently working as an English Native Speaker for a private bilingual child care centre in the city. My contract will end on June 30th as I am very eager to return to nannying. In Sydney I was a nanny for several wonderful families, caring for children ages 0-6. I have also worked in a range of child care centres with children from 0-11 years of age. I am currently studying my Bachelor of Early Childhood Education through a university in Australia via distance delivery. I am looking for a position ranging from 20-40 hours per week. I am passionate, creative, caring and extremely flexible. I have a lot of experience creating exciting, educational learning experiences for children of all ages. My hobbies include: cooking healthy and exciting food, gardening, arts and crafts and spending time outside riding bikes and exploring nature.

If you would like a copy of my CV, reference letters, or simply have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
I hope to hear from you!
Sincerely,
Meagan
ma993@uowmail.edu.au

Hi 
I am looking for a job in Munich !

My name is Andra . I am 26 years old , a pedagogy degree and I am Romanian. I enjoy studying 
a lot so during my high school I was living 5 years in Spain and I can speak perfectly Spanish but 
also I was living for 3 years in Denmark. I am used to live abroad and I can adapt very easily . 

I have experience working 2 years during my practice with autism childrens doing ABA therapy.I 
am very calm person and I have a lot of patience also energy to keep them busy.

I can tell you that I am an organised person and during my university I learn to cook so I enjoy 
cooking pasta , rice , soup , lasagna , meatballs , tiramisu , muffins etc.Right now I am in Berlin 
for 2 weeks but I am looking for a family to start from next month or in August.If you like my 
description I hope to hear from you soon :) 

Best regards, 
Andra

Dear parents,

I'm a male student originally from Vienna, just moved to Munich at the beginning of this year to pursue my studies. I started babysitting when I was a teenager and since then I have been pusuing it on a more or less frequent basis for more than 13 years ... I also helped out as a summer aupair and during the time gained quite a lot of experience in childcare and nursing small infants / newborns.

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice. If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,
Stephan

Are you looking for some help with your kids? Do you need day to day help or just time to take a shower? Either way, I am a nanny with 10 years experience from newborns up to teens. I work with first time parents, parents who need help getting their kids to do chores and just people who want to go out and have dinner with their significant other.

I know c.p.r. and first aid. I love swimming, singing, playing games, coloring, reading, lego, puzzles, arts and crafts and anything fun.

My native language is English and I have a extensive vocabulary and teach English to all of the children that I nanny. Reading is my absolute favorite hobby.

I went to college for child psychology and have always loved working with children. I have great references.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me! erikasinclairkauffmann@gmail.com

me.jpg

Hello Munich Parents! 

If you happen to be searching for a part-time Babysitter or an occasional English instruction coach, I may be of service! 

My name is Evan Binford and I'm an American studying in my second semester im Hauptfach Volkskunde/Europäische Ethnologie at the LMU München. I'm 21 years old and my babysitting experience includes six years in total, two of which I have spent here in Munich as a part-time Babysitter and "english instruction coach", primarily for ages 4-12. I'm currently in the semester break and can guarantee a good deal of flexibility. 

Additionally I would like to add that I have a C1 level of proficiency in German according to the European Language Framework, so whether English has just began in school or if just a little extra support is needed, we will find a way! 

If interested, please feel free to contact me by email at binford.evan@gmail.com

or if you have any questions regarding myself, previous experience, etc. 

-Evan Binford