Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

Hello Toy-towners,

English Speaking, Play ‘group’ Child minding service

We have two bi-lingual children (twin boys 3) who we encourage to have as much exposure as possible to English speaking environments.

If you would like your child to have more English exposure in a fun, relaxed environment, we propose that our children and your child have ‘play dates’ at regular intervals to practice their English and generally play together.

We arrange entertainment for the children such as a safe play area, basic crafting, balls and sport equipment and could pick children up from school to play with our if location and timing suited.

Either my wife or myself or usually both, take care of up to but no more than 5 children at one time.   

Please read carefully:

- this is solely a play group/child minding service that is conducted in English. No formal or structured lessons as such. Snacks for children would need to be produced by the parents.

-  we charge 10 euros per hour solely for the English child minding; any pick up drop off or extras services require neg. additional charges

-  We currently play in the Bogenhausen area however have options to move to other areas of the city for playing if suitable for the playgroup

- Police checks and references available on request.

Need a day off?

Need a night out?

Need time for work or fun?

My name is Julia I'm a 28 year old student, based in Munich. I am very good with children and will give 100% of my attention to your kids. I am trustworthy, reliable, loyal, responsible, and a great loving person. I can do simple housekeeping (cleaning, dog walking, some cooking) when children are asleep.

Charge: €10 an hour

I am available everyday.

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicky and I am looking for a nice family to babysit. I will be living in Munich for 6 months, I'm from the Netherlands. 

I love children and I have a lot of experience with taking care of them from the age of 0 to 14. 

You can describe me as a caring, enthusiastic and helpful girl. 

I am available every night of the week, from Tuesday till Friday around 12 pm and during the weekends both during the day and night.

Salary is negotiable.

Send me an e-mail or reply with your's! 

vanhollandnicky@gmail.com

Dear Parents,

My name is Veronica and have recently moved to Munich from London (England). If families wish for a native english speaker to take care and play with their beloved children, please feel free to send me a private message. I am university graduate in Design. I have experience with young children, organising activities for children at summer camps and previous babysitting. I have many young cousins (age 5-12) who live here in Germany; we love to do crafts and play outside together.

My previous employers have always described me as responsible and reliable. 

I am happy to answer any questions and forward my CV if wanted.

Kind regards,

Veronica  :)    

Dear Parents,

My name is Jennifer. I'm originally American but I grew up in Taipei, Taiwan. English is my mother tongue but I also speak Mandarin and a bit of German. In Taipei I taught at a Kindergarten for 2 years and tutored elementary students that have difficulty learning. I will soon begin my German studies in Munich and would love to find families to work with. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me. jennypurkiss@hotmail.com

Jennifer

Hello! I'm a native of California. I'm fluent in Arabic and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience in Munich, I've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, patient and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably in the mornings to early afternoons during the week. I am also available for occasional evening. References available. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn

Dear Veronica,

I would like to get in contact with you, as I live also in Sendling and I am looking for an English speaking Baby sitter to take care of my 8 years old daughter once or twice a week between 4.45 and 6.45 pm.

You can contact me privately under laura.marsi@gmx.de

Thank you!!

Kind regards

Laura

Hi there!

I'm Jackie and I am an American living in Munich for the next year as an au pair. If you're looking for an occasional date-night babysitter I'd love to meet up for a cup of coffee for you to make sure I'm a good fit to take care of your children! I have years of childcare experience (ages 1-13) as a nanny, babysitter and now as au pair too. I'd of course be happy to give you references from families I worked for in America in addition to my current host family. I'm also first aid and CPR certified.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Jackie 

jacki3nagl3@gmail.com

Hey! My name is Clara, and I am a very energetic girl. I am 20 years old and I come from Copenhagen, but I live in Munich, as I study here to become a professional dancer. I dance everyday from 8 in the morning to around 3 in the afternoon, which means I am available in the afternoon and evenings. In the weekend I'm usually free, so there it is possible for me to work all day. 
I'm used to babysit and I love playing around with children. It is very important for me to create a space where the children can feel perfectly safe. I like being creative with the children and use different art forms to make them feel entertained, and to make their creativity grow. I have a lot of experience in teaching children in dance as well, and I like to use my experience also when it comes to taking care of a single child. I have no problem with cleaning, and I would enjoy cooking for the children as well. Overall I always do my best to make the children feel good, safe and comfortable. I know how important this is, especially when the parents are not there. Feel free to contact me, if any of this has your interest! 

All the best, 

Clara

Clarawo@hotmail.com