Munich babysitters available

11 posts in this topic

Are you looking for some help with your kids? Do you need day to day help or just time to take a shower? Either way, I am a nanny with 10 years experience from newborns up to teens. I work with first time parents, parents who need help getting their kids to do chores and just people who want to go out and have dinner with their significant other.

I know c.p.r. and first aid. I love swimming, singing, playing games, coloring, reading, lego, puzzles, arts and crafts and anything fun.

My native language is English and I have a extensive vocabulary and teach English to all of the children that I nanny. Reading is my absolute favorite hobby.

I went to college for child psychology and have always loved working with children. I have great references.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me! erikasinclairkauffmann@gmail.com

me.jpg

Hello Munich Parents! 

If you happen to be searching for a part-time Babysitter or an occasional English instruction coach, I may be of service! 

My name is Evan Binford and I'm an American studying in my second semester im Hauptfach Volkskunde/Europäische Ethnologie at the LMU München. I'm 21 years old and my babysitting experience includes six years in total, two of which I have spent here in Munich as a part-time Babysitter and "english instruction coach", primarily for ages 4-12. I'm currently in the semester break and can guarantee a good deal of flexibility. 

Additionally I would like to add that I have a C1 level of proficiency in German according to the European Language Framework, so whether English has just began in school or if just a little extra support is needed, we will find a way! 

If interested, please feel free to contact me by email at binford.evan@gmail.com

or if you have any questions regarding myself, previous experience, etc. 

-Evan Binford 

Dear Parents,

I have experience and certificate as an early childhood educator. While much of my experience has been in portuguese preschools,I understand the value of bilingual child care because I have worked with groups that had other language in their activities during the day as a babysitter. My priority to provide a qualified, caring and responsible environment for the children and also many enriching experiences with new captivating projects and activities.I also have a specialization in group dynamics and animation and pedagogical practice in childhood quotidian.During my internships,provide by my university,I have had the several opportunities to develop projects related with history,gardening,taking care of animals,some stories chosen by the group and arts such as theater and dramatisations with short role-plays for the children and crafts.I have an internship as a pre and primary public school coordinator from a management of social institutions specialization.Im still  not able to work as a kindergarten teacher because i need the B2 level of german and i only have the A2.1 for now,the german recognition i already have :)

I'll be very happy to set up a meeting once I arrive in Munich to provide my C.V. and my recomendation letters (15/09).

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Bárbara Gonçalves

(e-mail:barbaraeligoncalves@gmail.com)

Hello there, 

A little about me first! :) 

I am a 24 year of female, originally from Australia. I was an aupair in Germany for 2 years from 2012 and have since been jumping between the two countries. 

I now have settled in Germany and am available to help with some baby sitting. 

German is not a problem but am also happy to assist in some English practice as well as lots of fun guarenteed! 

Looking forward to chatting and answering any questions you may have regarding expereince or a copy of my CV. 

Georgi :) 

Hi Georgi, would you be able to email me directly so we can discuss and I can give you details of the help I need? My email is: rachelkelly@libero.it

You are munich based correct?

All the best,

Rachel

Paola: Canadian-born, 16 years old, French - English speaker, student of International School + understands German. Available week nights (after 17h) and week-ends to care and play with your kids. Also have the ability and experience to help with school homework and piano lessons. Living in Maxvorstadt (SchellingStr./BarerStr.), I can also self-transport (bicycle) to and from your house or children's school. Please don't hesitate to call: +4915256387625.

Paola.jpg

On 9.8.2016, 09:32:44, Georgi_chard said:

Hello there, 

A little about me first! :) 

I am a 24 year of female, originally from Australia. I was an aupair in Germany for 2 years from 2012 and have since been jumping between the two countries. 

I now have settled in Germany and am available to help with some baby sitting. 

German is not a problem but am also happy to assist in some English practice as well as lots of fun guarenteed! 

Looking forward to chatting and answering any questions you may have regarding expereince or a copy of my CV. 

Georgi :) 

Hi Georgi, could you please provide your email adress for private messages? Thanks, Stefanie

Hi,

I am currently living in Munich and looking for a part time job as a babysitter. I speak English fluently, Mandarin and some German. I've taught English to children in South East Asia and have experience with children up to 12 years old. 

If you are interested or would like to ask any questions feel free to contact me. jennypurkiss@hotmail.com

Jennifer

Hello! I'm a native of California. Im fluent in Arabic, and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience, I've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, reliable and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably in the mornings-afternoons, during the week. Available for occasional evenings. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

:)

Carolyn