Munich babysitters wanted

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am working right now as a nanny. I have a lot of experience with Kids, ranging from the age

of a newborn to Teenagers. In the summer I have a break of 6 weeks from work from July to August, and would like to help out somebody with some babysitting work.

I am Born in Germany, but lived for many years in London, United Kingdom.

I am flexible, easygoing and communicative.. If you would like to get to know me please sent me a email to: linasstudio@gmx.de

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am currently working as a qualified teacher in a bilingual Kindergarten. I have experience as a teacher from ages 3-7, babysitter from infant-12 years of age, and an Au Pair from infant to 4 years old. As I am working full time, it is difficult for me to commit to babysitting during the week, but I am available on evenings (after 18:00) and any time on the weekends.

I am 25 years old, very dependable, able to talk to your children in both English and German, and have a lot of experience in child care. 

If you have any further questions or would like to get in contact with me, please feel free to reach me through my Email: katiejanene@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lg

Katie

To all native English speakers: I need a babysitter for my 4 1/2 years old boy. You need to pick him up from the kindergarden at 3:45 p.m twice a week. Mostly tuesdays and thursdays. Normal working hours: 3:45 to 6 p.m. Occasionally I travel and then I might come home between 6 and 8 p.m. 

My son is used to English since he got born. 

I'm a single mum, looking for someone reliable who loves kids and want to become part of our little family. 

Looking forward to meeting you. 

Anja

Hello all,

Ideally we are looking for a babysitter mon-fri from 15:00 to 16:00/17:00. However less days in the week would also work.

We have two children aged 7 and almost 4. The youngest needs to be picked up at 1500 from the kindergarten and our son needs to be picked up from school at 15:30. Both Kindergarten and school is a short distance from where we live.

We live in Schwabing, closest public transport links are:

Tram Elisabethplatz 27 2mins

ubahn  U3, U6 giselastr 8 mins

Bus 54, 154 8 mins

If you are free and love children and being outside please contact me. My number is 01738904988. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Olivia

Hi, I am posting again, we are still looking! (we found someone who ended up cancelling...)

We are lookin for a babysitter for our children, below the job desctription:
We have 4 boys ages 6,5,3,1.5 a fun and lively bunch. The nature of my work is that I often need babysitters at different times of the day/week including sometimes on the weekend. I often do not so so much in advance so I need someone that is somewhat flexible (I do try to give as much as advance notice as possible) The children need someone that they know and trust, so therefore I would have 8 hours every week of steady babysittingFriday and Sunday so the kids can get to know the babysitter and like them, and the rest just as needed. In the month of August I need on a daily basis and in the months of September/October we need on most days. 

We need someone that is staying in Munich for the next while, and is committed about keeping the job.

If you are interested in such a position, please email mcdiskin@gmail.com

Dear Nannies,
I am writing on behalf of the family I have had the pleasure working for since last August. Due to my study commitments I am unable to continue working for them and as such, they are looking for a replacement.  They have two children, one boy age 5 and one girl, age 1.5.  They are seeking a Native English speaking individual who has experience working with children to work two afternoons per week in addition to one evening to start at the end of June/ beginning of July.  Duties include picking up their youngest from the Krippe, some occasional meal preparation for their two children and putting the eldest to bed the one evening per week.  
Preference will be given to candidates living in Neuhausen.  I can highly recommend this family; they are incredibly thoughtful, easy-going, flexible and fun to work for.  
Interested candidates should contact the mother via email at: lisewski@gmx.com

Hi all,

We are urgently looking for a babysitter who can look after our two kids (2 and 3 years old) on weekdays Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu for about 3 hours, between 14:30 when their kindergarten closes to 17:30/18:00 when we're back from work.

Excellent English/German speakers preferred (our children are bilingual).

We live close to the Lehel U-Bahn station and the kindergarten is a short 5min walk from our apartment. 

If you are interested, please email me at mpoulopati@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Martina

Hello to all English native speaker!

I'm a very nice boy, 4 years old, living in Munich and learning English already sice some months. I'm looking for somebody to play and speak English with me in the long term, on a regular basis (1-2 per week x 2-3 hours). I'm very flexible, available from Wednesday to Sunday, during the week starting from 3:30 p.m. as well as on the weekend (preferable Saturday or Sunday in the morning). Do you have time? Than please contact my mum :) 

Hello!

I'm a native of California. Im fluent in Arabic, and speak some Spanish and German. With over 4 years experience, I've worked with newborns to pre-teens. I'm easy going, reliable and considerate. I enjoy working on arts and crafts and being outdoors with the kids. I'm looking for something preferably from mornings to early afternoons during the week.

I am also available for occasional evenings.

References upon request.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Carolyn:)

Dear babysitters

I'm urgently looking for a babysitter for my 4,5 years old son. I'm a single mom and need the person on thursdays from 3:45 to 6:30p.m. In some weeks I need you on tuesday as well. But the thursdays are my biggest issue. My son has an American babysitter since birth, so native speaker from America, Canada or UK preferred. I'm looking for someone reliable to stay the next while in Munich. For us a babysitter becomes part of our family so get more than just a job.

Looking forward to meeting you

Anja 

Hello babysitters,

we are looking for a new babysitter for our 4-year old daughter. Our longterm babysitter went back to Canada after two years. Our little one is billingual (English-German), outgoing, funny and interested in arts and crafts, coloring, dancing, reading stories and giggling.

We are looking for someone who is an English native speaker, reliable, older than 23, with some experience working with toddlers and babies as another one is on the way. Your job would include picking her up from kindergarten (around 4.30) from time to time, playing with and bathing her, putting her to bed or just watching her when she´s already asleep while we´re out. We´re thinking about 18 hours a month, it could become more the further I´m along . We live downtown close to Viktualienmarkt directly on U2/U6. Please send me a PM on TT !

We´re looking forward to meeting you !

Hello

we are a British/German couple who are moving from The UK to Munich in July.

We are looking for a lovely live-in au pair to stay with us and help look after our 2 girls aged 3 and 5 and to help out with dog walking and light housework. We need someone from 1st August until the end of June 2017.

you would have your own room and bathroom in a lovely big house with a large garden in zone 3 (12 mins by u bahn to marienplatz)

weekends, public holidays off and generous leave during school holidays except for August when we need quite a bit of help with childcare (some full days with both kids). After August you will have only 2-5.30pm with the 3 year old plus dog walking a friendly 11 year old border collie and some light housework. You would have plenty of time off to explore Bavaria.

we are looking for a non smoker who has previous references and who genuinely loves playing with kids and and is good with dogs. If you interested in joining our family for 11 months then please pm me with some information about yourself and I can send you a document with holidays, duties and photos of the house, kids and the grown ups and we can arrange a Skype interview.

we are a friendly bunch and will help you with your German and or English. You will benefit from living with a German teacher(!), we pay normal au pair pocket money and play for a mvv travel ticket for you.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Hi 

My name is Andra . I am 26 years old , a pedagogy degree and I am Romanian. I enjoy studying 
a lot so during my high school I was living 5 years in Spain and I can speak perfectly Spanish but 
also I was living for 3 years in Denmark. I am used to live abroad and I can adapt very easily . 

I have experience working 2 years during my practice with autism childrens doing ABA therapy.I 
am very calm person and I have a lot of patience also energy to keep them busy. I would like to 
live with the family and experience the german culture but also for me is very important that you 
can support me with my language course. 

I can tell you that I am an organised person and during my university I learn to cook so I enjoy 
cooking pasta , rice , soup , lasagna , meatballs , tiramisu , muffins etc.Right now I am in Berlin 
for 2 weeks but I am looking for a family to start  in Munich from next month or in August.If you like my 
description I hope to hear from you soon :) 

Best regards, 
Andra

hello parents,

my name is Rinat, im 23 years old from israel.

currently i am a german language student  (B2 level) and i would begin at TUM in october 2017,

in israel i was a babysitter for two lovely kids for 3 years since they were 1.5 and 3 years old.

i would like to take care of your child,i speak Hebrew and English as a mother language and a little bit of spanish,russian and german

i am available every day from 13:30 and on weekends

please send me an e-mail if youre interested 

rinat11011@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon

best regards,

rinat

Dear Munich families,

my name is Megan and I am a 25 year old female from California. I have been living in Germany for 3 years and have about a C2 level of German. Of course, being from California, I am a native English speaker :).

I have a college education (B.Sc. in Biology summa cum laude) and experience working with children (I worked as a childcare assistant at a bilingual kindergarten/nursery - references available). 

I am looking for part time work. Mornings/evenings/weekends could be arranged. Preferably, we would arrange a regular schedule but I would also be somewhat flexible for impromptu needs.  

Rate: I charge 20€/hour, this is somewhat negotiable based on time spent traveling and specifics tasks involved. 

I would love to speak English with your child but can also speak German if needed/desired. 

Please contact me at kidcare@web.de if you would like more information or have any questions! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Megan

We are looking for an au pair starting August. We live in an apartment in  Harlaching. We are a family of four, with two kids age 10 years and 19 months.  Our future au pair needs to speak fluent English and at least basic German (A1 +) and be available for 12 months min. starting possibly August. Please send in your details with references to noopur.debeer@gmail.com and we can arrange for an interview.

Hi, We are still looking...

We are lookin for a babysitter for our children, below the job desctription:
We have 4 boys ages 6,5,3,1.5 a fun and lively bunch.
We are looking for someone that could start immediatly Fridays and sundays and as of August we need someone most days of the weeks for a few hours.
We are looking for someone Responsible, flexible who loves children and is motivated to have fun with them. 

We need someone that is staying in Munich for the next while, and is committed about keeping the job.

If you are interested in such a position, please email mcdiskin@gmail.com

We're a family of 4 (2kids, 7y and 5y) and are looking for an English speaking nanny/babysitter supporting us on 2 afternoons per week (~2-7pm) + maybe one evening per month. We live in Grünwald approx 5mins walk from the tram station. Regular schedule would start September with some occasional days before that.

If you are a reliable and outgoing person and love to work with children we'd be happy to meet you. You can send us a pm or e-mail us at daniel.vohrer@gmail.com