Munich babysitters wanted

16 posts in this topic

Dear babysitter,

I'm a single mum with a 4 years old boy. We are living in Milbertshofen and looking for a babysitter who  wants to be part of a little family.

I'm working full-time and travel occasionally. Felix needs to be picked up twice a week from the kindergarden at 3:45p.m and you play, sing, read etc with him until 6p.m

Once I travel you need to make him dinner and bring him to bed. Occasionally (1-2 times a month) I will go out which will occur during the week and not on weekends. 

In emergency cases it would be great if you can stay overnight or Felix stays with you. Last year it happened 4 times. (Just to give you a number)

Native English speaker preferred as he had them in the past. 

Please send me an email to my Toytown username and I will contact you directly. 

Looking forward to to receiving your messages.

Thanks

Anja

Hi everyone

I am looking for someone to help out one, sometimes two, afternoons a week with my kids. They are both quite grown up (7 and 9) and it just involves picking them up from school and bringing them home and waiting until I come home from work around 1830 / 1900. Would help if you don't mind preparing a simple meal for them too. They are very calm and pleasant kids (despite my bias as mother!). I would be looking for one fixed time per week (Monday or Tuesday) with ad hoc need for extra evening and weekend work.

If interested pls email me at vanessaleeegli@gmail.com.

(We live in Harlaching).

Dear babysitters,

We are a young family living in Schwabing/ Maxvorstadt and are looking for someone to watch our adorable 2 year old son on 1-2 afternoons a week.  Like most little boys he loves to look at books, sing, play with his cars or Legos or run around in the park nearby. If you, too, don`t mind these activities please contact us ;)

We are pretty flexible regarding the day of the week and specific hours, so please just let us know when you would be available.

You can contact us via Whatsapp (0151.70314424) or email (annakirchner@yahoo.de).

Thank you and looking forward to your replies, Anna

We are an Irish/English family living in Schwabing near Münchner Freiheit station. We are looking for an occasional babysitter for evenings/weekends for our 4 year old son. 

Please contact me at

emmalaverty@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

We are looking for a nanny for our 4 years old daughter.

We need a babysitter on regular basis twice a week (preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays but we are flexible) for two hours (17:15 to 19:15) to pick up our daughter from the Kindergarten and bring her home. In addition we might need a babysitter for weekends or evenings on occasional basis.

The Kindergarten is located in Haidenhausen close to Ostbanhof and our home is located in Milbertshofen close to the U2 station so it requires traveling with the subway.

Native English speaker preferred, but it is also fine if the nanny speaks German, Chinese or French as mother tongue.

Please PM me if you are interested including your information (e.g. mobile phone number and E-Mail).
Thank you and looking forward to your replies, Vivien

Hello!

We are urgently looking for a nanny who can take care of our 2 girls (7 and 9 years old) every afternoon between 3 and 7pm on week days. Main tasks include picking up kids from the bus stop, help with their homework, prepare snacks and some house help.

We live in Munich (Harlaching) and are looking for a reliable, loving and responsible nanny who speaks English and possibly some German or Italian.

Please send your information at chiara.martina@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to your replies!

I am looking for a babysitter! Living in Hohenzollernstrasse in Schwabing. Mostly it would be evenings or sometimes weekends also during the day for a couple of hours.  My son is four years old and is bilingual English-German speaking. I am happy to receive your messages, also Spanish or French students welcome!

Replies to judithludwig@gmail.com

Hello to all nice English mother tongue babysitters who preferably live close to Sendling Westpark!

I am looking for one of you to spend about 2 hours once or twice a week (workday...preferably Monday, Thur or Friday) with my 8 years old daughter from...as soon as possible!

Looking foward to your replies!

laura.marsi@gmx.de

thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Laura

On 8. Oktober 2005 um 15:57:14, Editor Bob said:

If you are a family that is seeking a babysitter, post your requirement here. Remember to include contact details (telephone number, email, etc.) or instruct candidate babysitters to send you a personal message via this forum. Note that all posts here are automatically removed after three months.

If you are a babysitter seeking work, please do not post a public reply to adverts. Instead contact the advertiser directly and in private via the contact details they give. Take care to note the date of the postings. The most recent adverts are at the bottom of this page. Plus, remember you should also advertise your services by posting a message to the babysitters available listings.

Hi , 

My name is Terri I'm 45 years old and a mom of three . My youngest is 11. I'm originally from NYC but I've been in Munich for over 20 years so my German is fluent . I'm looking to do some babysitting occasionally but I'm also open to do more! I've a lot of experience with children and enjoy being around them . I live in the Maxvorstadt area of Munich .

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions! 

01798802999 Terri

Hi am a Caribbean au pair living in munich am looking for a nanny job ASAP !... Am a native English speaker .. Plz call if interested +49 157 80981485 
Email drobinlove014@hotmail.de 

I am writing to express my interest in obtaining a position in your family , I have experience in the customer service Industry as well as the child caring field, and believe my strong skills and work experience would benefit your family , I would be obliged in the opportunity to interact with different children and assist them in tasks. I have the ability to remain calm in strenuous situations and usually complete talks before the due date. With my strong desire to acquire this job, I would make it my duty to follow instructions and be a great employee. It is my greatest desire to be a part of your family . I am available at your convenience and can start ASAP . 

Yours Respectfully,
……………………………………..
Dinesha Bonaparte

OBJECTIVE

Friendly service-oriented individual seeking a position as a child care worker .Bringing strong hospitality skills to achieve the highest level of safety. Provide personal services to ensure the safety and comfort of children.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

• one year experience in secretary and customer service.
• Highly skilled in greeting, registering, and organising, assisting guess in a polite and resourceful manner.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Hands-on experience in collecting payment.
• Demonstrated ability to answer phone calls.

Customer service representative
Caribbean airline, British Airways
ANR International Airport, crown point Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
joining date, April 2014 (still currently employed )
ANR International Airport, crown point Tobago
• Answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, and schedules.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Hands-on experience in collecting payment.
• Demonstrated ability to answer phone calls.

Au pair          Rosenheim , Germany 

• Taking care of children
• Organizing activities
• Babysitting
. Loading dishwasher 
. Supervising home work 

Baby sitting 
Two years experience with infants and small children . 

Child care worker 

Six months working with children with special needs . Play groups , art,dance and music . 

On 10/01/2016 20:26:55, namelie said:

Dear Vivien,

I am writing this e-mail according to the Babysitter job advertised at Toytown Germany wall.

Then, I would like to present myself: my name is Mariana, I am a Brazilian female, married with a German husband. Portuguese is my mother tongue, also I am fluent in English and Spanish, and I have intermediate knowledge of German, as I have lived in Munich since May 2013. I am an experienced babysitter who has worked for 2 years with babies and kids in Ireland, Chile and Germany. I am able to provide references from previous families I worked for in these countries. I can play, feed, mind and help the children with English, Spanish or Portuguese learning.

Do not hesitate to contact me during any time. I am available to meet you any time in the afternoon and evening, where I can talk in detail about my experiences.

I look forward to your replying,

Kind Regards,

Mariana Cruz Judice

+49 (0) 176 3150-4283

ma_judice@yahoo.com.br

-----

We are looking for a nanny for our 4 years old daughter.

We need a babysitter on regular basis twice a week (preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays but we are flexible) for two hours (17:15 to 19:15) to pick up our daughter from the Kindergarten and bring her home. In addition we might need a babysitter for weekends or evenings on occasional basis.

The Kindergarten is located in Haidenhausen close to Ostbanhof and our home is located in Milbertshofen close to the U2 station so it requires traveling with the subway.

Native English speaker preferred, but it is also fine if the nanny speaks German, Chinese or French as mother tongue.

Please PM me if you are interested including your information (e.g. mobile phone number and E-Mail).
Thank you and looking forward to your replies, Vivien

Dear babysitters,

I am urgently looking for a babysitter who can take care of our kids (11 and 7 years old) for two weeks in February (from the 15-26 Feb) in the afternoon/evening (from ~4pm to ~8:30pm). We currently live in Neuried (82061) which can be easily reached with the U3. We speak English, Spanish and German. Normally we accommodate our working schedules to take care of the kids, however I would like to attend a professional course which requires me to be there until 7:30pm every day.  I need to find someone as soon as possible so I can register in time for the course.  We might also need some occasional babysitting later in the year (during school holidays or other job related trips).

If interested, please feel free to contact me at my email: swennier@gmail.com or PM me.

Looking forward for your reply!

Sonia

Hello Babysitters,

We are looking for an English speaking sitter to care for our two children,  aged 2 and 4, in the Schwabing neighborhood on the occasional week night evening or weekend day or evening.  Please let me know if you are available,  interested via personal message or email to dowdshannon@gmail.com.  

Cheers, Shannon

Hello! My name is Janice and I am originally from California but have been living in Munich now for about 13 months now :)  I was here as an Au Pair for 1 year with a lovely family, but now I am working at great bilingual Kindergarten as a Native English Speaking teacher. I am looking to make some extra cash in the evenings and weekends doing babysitting and English tutoring. I have over 6 years of experience working professionally with children ages 2-14, and have a University Degree in Sociology, with a base in childhood education in my transcripts (that's how I got the job working at a Kindergarten!). If you are interested I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me via e-mail at janicejohnson33@gmail.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Best, 

Janice

Hello! I am a 22 year old American student, studying Literature and Linguistics at LMU looking for a part time job as a babysitter, or conversational English tutor. Having past experience both in childcare, and language education, I have privately tutored children ages 6- 15, and babysat children ages 4, 7, and 8.I love to work with children, as I find their creativity very energizing and fun, hoping to become a teacher myself.
Give me a call, or drop me an e-mail if you are interested!
Dorothy (phone: 01709268221 , e-mail: dorothymarton21@gmail.com)