Munich babysitters wanted

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Jessica and I am 25 years old. I moved to Munich from the USA 2 years ago. I was born and raised in Florida, USA. I have been a nanny or worked in a daycare since I was 16 years old. I have worked with a few families as a private nanny and also worked in a daycare where I was the lead teacher of the 1 year old classroom. I am a native English speaker. I graduated high school with my CDA and 40 hours which are what you need in USA to work in a daycare. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.  While in High school we had a preschool on campus where I made lesson plans and taught the children educational things as well as arts and crafts. I love children. They are a passion of mine. I have worked with children ages 2 months-15 years of age. In my nanny jobs I had many responsibilities. I am a hard worker and very deciated to making sure your child/children are always safe and having fun! I look forward to hearing from you. I can send my CV upon request.  Email: Jclauss1990@yahoo.com

Dear parents,

My name is Estefania and I  come from Venezuela and I am 22 years old.I have been living in Germany since years ago. My experience in the Nanny's world ist little big, about 6 years. I started at camping places when I was 16 years old. Here in germany I  worked with a few families as a private nanny . My mother lenguage is Spanish  but I can also speak english and german. I graduated from high school did the revalidation hier in germany for the Abi, currently working in an Atelier for restauration. I will work on weekends at any time. I am a nice, responsable and friendly  person. If you need someone loyal to take care of your child/children, I will be totally happy to do it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I can send my CV if you want.  

Email: ezamorablaumann@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

We are looking for an AU PAIR to start end of August 2016 in the region of Toulouse (South of France). We are a french family who has lived 10 years abroad, currently based in Munich and returning to France this summer. We have two little ones: a girl (7) and a boy (4,5).

You would have your own en-suite and will be asked to help with the kids, general tidying, housework, helping prepare kids supper/bath/ and get them to their extra-activities, etc. 

Approx. 35 hours a week spread over 5 days + 2 nights baby-sitting. Plenty of time for French language course. Must be a non-smoker/excellent swimmer and have a driving license. Very good German and excellent English required. French speakers can be considered but not essential. 

We are a busy active family who are looking for someone flexible to fit in with our daily lives.

Interviews will be preferably conducted from Munich.

Thanks in advance.

Severinka

severinka.radosavljevic@gmail.com

We are looking for a babysitter/nanny for our 4 children ages 6,5,3 and 1.5. Our current babysitter is leaving us as of June.

We are looking for someone responsible and somewhat flexible who has patients for young energetic children.

For starters we are looking for someone for just a few hours a week, with more full time in the summer.

If you are interested please email Camp@chabad.de.

To all native English speaker: I'm a single mum, looking for a babysitter for my 4 years old son. He has an American babysitter since he got born. So he talks to you in English, too. 😊

He needs to be picked up from the kindergarden in the afternoon (3:45p.m) twice a week and sometimes you need to bring him to bed. If you love kids please write me. Time schedule every second Monday, Tuesdays and thursdays. 1-2 a month I would like to go out to meet friends. So You might need to bring him to bed on one of these days. 

We live close to U3 and U2, so easy to reach.

Looking forward to receiving your response. 

Thanks

Anja

Hi, I am reposting with some more information and am hoping for more responses :)

We are lookin for a babysitter for our children, below the job desctription:
We have 4 boys ages 6,5,3,1.5 a fun and lively bunch. The nature of my work is that I often need babysitters at different times of the day/week including sometimes on the weekend. I often do not so so much in advance so I need someone that is somewhat flexible (I do try to give as much as advance notice as possible) The children need someone that they know and trust, so therefore I would have 6 hours every week of steady babysitting (Fridays and one other day) so the kids can get to know the babysitter and like them, and the rest just as needed. Over the summer I need someone daily as well as in September/october. 

If you are interested in such a position, please email camp@chabad.de 

Hello I need someone with very flexible hours. I am going to be working with a women in their labor and deliveries so I will need some one to be on call essentially. I would need some one on a regular basis Monday and Wednesday from 8 30 until 11 (maybe longer) 

From May 11th through 25th I will need a on call babysitter. I would need someone to be on call from 8 until 5 30 through the week as my husband can watch the kids evenings and weekends

This is my current occupation so the fall will begin to get more intense with births for me. 

Does this sound like a job you would be interested in?

I have 2 daughters 1 is aged 2 and one 3 and  half and she is in kindergarten until 2 every day. 

We are two moms looking for a native English speaker babysitter for our two girls, age 6.

The girls finish school in Neuhausen,near Rotkreuzplatz at 16:00, we need you to pick them up two days a week and bring them home (500m), once at home you will play, sing, interact with them so that they are motivated to speak back in English to you, until 18:00.

Both attend an English kindergarten and understand and speak English quite good.

If you have the time availability and are motivated to work with kids, we would love to hear from you. 

On 26. April 2016 um 09:01:38, douladanielle said:

Hello I need someone with very flexible hours. I am going to be working with a women in their labor and deliveries so I will need some one to be on call essentially. I would need some one on a regular basis Monday and Wednesday from 8 30 until 11 (maybe longer) 

From May 11th through 25th I will need a on call babysitter. I would need someone to be on call from 8 until 5 30 through the week as my husband can watch the kids evenings and weekends

This is my current occupation so the fall will begin to get more intense with births for me. 

Does this sound like a job you would be interested in?

I have 2 daughters 1 is aged 2 and one 3 and  half and she is in kindergarten until 2 every day. 

Hi Kelly, I am looking for a babysitter to pick up my daugther and his best friend both 6 from kindergarten at 15:30 and bring them to sport every monday. Besides starting September I would need the babysitter two more days a week  from16:00 to 18:00. Do you have time?My name is Patricia and this is my email: patricia.escudero@gmx.de

Hello,

I am contacting you to ask if you there is some baby sitter/nanny available immediately to start with us. 

Let me first introduce myself. We are a couple from Pakistan with a 2 years old daughter now. We live in Perlach in Munich and our daughter goes to Krippe at the moment from 8.00Am - 5.00PM. The krippe is very near our home (3-4 minutes walk). Earlier I was working alone but now my wife has also decided to start working. This is why we would need some help from a baby sitter who can take good care of our daughter for short periods of time. Details are as follows: 

When: 
We will be needing help with baby sitting only on weekdays 

Where: 
Bunsenstr. Perlach Munich 

Timings Required: 
My wife has fixed working times and we will normally need help in the mornings. She will leave home at 7.15 AM.

I have flexible office timing but my work requires travel. I have to travel almost 2-3 days a week. 

When I am travelling and not in Munich, this is the time we need baby sitter support in the morning and evening. Because my wife would leave at 7.15 AM and the krippe will start at 8.00AM, we would need you to arrive at our place at 7.15 AM and drop our daughter to krippe at 8.00 AM.

Sometimes only the morning drop or an evening pick-up would be required depending on my travelling plans. 

How often in a week will this be? 
As I mentioned, there is no fixed schedule so we would expect you to be flexible for us. I normally travel 1 or 2 or 3 days in a week and sometimes not at all. My travelling plan becomes clear one or two weeks in advance to travel and then I am able to inform you when we need your services. 

Cost: 
We need to know from you what are your reasonable and affordable hourly rates if you are willing to take such baby sitting.

Starting Date:
As soon as possible. We need someone already from next week. 

If you can find someone for us for this kind of a flexible job, please reply back on email or call me on the number below and then we can arrange a meeting. 

If you want to know any more details, please feel free to ask.

Mubeen

Hello

My name is Amina, I'm a 21 year-old psychology student. I've moved to  Munich 5 months ago from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I'm looking for a babysitting job. I have worked as a babysitter for one year and I have also had a lot of experience working with kids during my studies (3 years). I'm patient, caring, reliable and able to support children's learning. I have a C2 degree in both english and german and I also speak bosnian. I have a drivers licence and a car. 
I'm free to work any day or time. If you have any questions please contact me, my email adress is hasanovicna@gmail.com. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

I am working right now as a nanny. I have a lot of experience with Kids, ranging from the age

of a newborn to Teenagers. In the summer I have a break of 6 weeks from work from July to August, and would like to help out somebody with some babysitting work.

I am Born in Germany, but lived for many years in London, United Kingdom.

I am flexible, easygoing and communicative.. If you would like to get to know me please sent me a email to: linasstudio@gmx.de

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am currently working as a qualified teacher in a bilingual Kindergarten. I have experience as a teacher from ages 3-7, babysitter from infant-12 years of age, and an Au Pair from infant to 4 years old. As I am working full time, it is difficult for me to commit to babysitting during the week, but I am available on evenings (after 18:00) and any time on the weekends.

I am 25 years old, very dependable, able to talk to your children in both English and German, and have a lot of experience in child care. 

If you have any further questions or would like to get in contact with me, please feel free to reach me through my Email: katiejanene@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Lg

Katie

To all native English speakers: I need a babysitter for my 4 1/2 years old boy. You need to pick him up from the kindergarden at 3:45 p.m twice a week. Mostly tuesdays and thursdays. Normal working hours: 3:45 to 6 p.m. Occasionally I travel and then I might come home between 6 and 8 p.m. 

My son is used to English since he got born. 

I'm a single mum, looking for someone reliable who loves kids and want to become part of our little family. 

Looking forward to meeting you. 

Anja