Munich babysitters wanted

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

We are looking for a babysitter for our 4 years old daughter. We need a nanny on regular basis twice a week (preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays but we are flexible) for two hours (17:15 to 19:15) to pick up our daughter from the Kindergarten and bring her home. In addition we might need a nanny for weekends or evenings on non-regular basis.

The Kindergarten is located in Haidenhausen close to Ostbanhof and our home is located in Milbertshofen close to the U2 station so it requires traveling with the subway.

It is important to us that the nanny speaks English as mother tongue.

Please PM me if you are interested including your information and fee.

Vivien

Posted

We are a French family living in Munich city center (Munich East - Ramersdorf) with easy access to public transport (Bus stop in front of the House - 7 min. to Ostbahnhof). We are looking for someone to pick up our 2 daughters (20 months and 3,5 years old) from the Krippe & Kindergarten which are situated in our living Area (michaelibad - Ramersdorf) 2 or 3 Times a week (4:30-6:30pm) and play with them at Home. Ideally you are fluent in English / native speaker. We could offer a Mini job contract as a basis / tbc.

If you are interested, please contact us by PM or e-mail capelmyriam@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Myriam

Posted

Hello!

I am a single full-time working mom and urgently need a babysitter for 20-25 hours a week for my two kids (4 and 8 yo). I look a native German or Lithuanian speaking person. Lithuanian would be excellent!

Please, PM if you are interested or you know somebody. We live in Obersendling.

Posted

Good morning babysitters,

as our dear longterm babysitter is seeking new adventures abroad, we´re looking for a replacement to watch our little one. Our daughter is almost three, recently toilet trained, kind, spirited and easy with new people.

We´re looking for an English native speaker with previous experience taking care of children at this age, who is reliable ,patient ,non-smoker ,dog-loving (Jack Russell terrier, 8 years) and not too uptight.

My husband works abroad two to three days a week, so we need someone once (weekdays) or twice (Friday or Saturday) a week for two to four hours starting at 6 pm. We live downtown close to Viktualienmarkt (U 2/7 or tram).

Feel free to send a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Posted

We are a family who lives in central Schwabing (very close to Münchner Freiheit) and looking for a live-in nanny starting from July 2015 who is preferably native German speaker or with excellent German skills. It is a live-in position so the nanny will not paying any rent but will be helping us with household and babysitting. Please PM me if you are interested.

Posted

Hello!

My name is Jenny and I am a German mother living in Munich Feldkirchen I have a five year old lovely daughter that I need to find a good part-time babysitter for. The babysitter would need to pick up my daughter from the kindergarten (Schwabing) 2-5 time per week and bring her home to our house (Feldkirchen S2) and stay with her until i come. if the babysitter would like some additional hours, like on a Saturday / Sunday that could easily be arranged.

I am looking for a friendly, smiley and trustworthy person.

If you would be interested, please telephone or send me an SMS at 0179 - 7434515

Posted

Hi!

I am currently babysitting for a German family, but will departing with them once I start my new job. She is a single mother (speaks fluent english) with a three year-old son, so she is looking for a Native English speaker to CONTRACT. Her son is a bright little boy and a quick learner. It is 2-3 days a week, the job duties are: picking her son up from his kindergarten at 3:45, preparing an after school snack/dinner, helping him with using the washroom, teaching him proper etiquette, teach him english speaking skills (singing, reading, physical activities), preparing him for bed. If this is something that is of interest to any babysitters seeking work, and who are committed to working with the family for a full year, please send me a PM.

This is honestly the best family I worked for in Munich, I consider the mother a good friend. She is very sweet and very down to earth.

Kind regards,

Kimberly

Posted

Dear Babysitter,

we are a family located at petuelring in munich. we search for a englisch speaking babysitter who also understands german.

my husband and i lived in the us while our son was born. he is now 2,5 years old. we both are germans, but want our son to speak englisch.

we need somebody for ca. one evening a week. maybe for a few hours during the weekend aswell.

please send me a e-mail if you are interested.

yvonne.ribka@gmail.com

all the best

yvonne

Posted

Dear babysitter,

Our lovely babysitter is living us, so we are looking for a new one :-) we would like for our 1 year daughter Emilie someone native language English ( we won't accept someone not native language English) to pick her at the day care arround 5 until we will come back home, 2 to 3 times a week. ( days are flexible )

We are living in giesing U2 or U1, bus 54 or S-Bahn S7 or S3. The day care is a few minutes walk from our apartment.

We are looking for someone we can trust and we experience with baby.

If you are interested please send me an email

Laurence.rouchon@gmail.com

Thanks

Laurence

Posted

Dear babysitters,

My babysitter got a full-time job in a kindergarden and will start her work in June. Therefore I'm looking for a replacement. Working time is in the afternoons from 3:45p.m to 6.30 p.m 2-3 times a week. My son is 3 1/2 years old. I'm a single mum with no grandparents in Munich. So a babysitter will become part of our family somehow.

I'm looking for a native speaker who likes to be with boys that age, playing, teaching English.

Thanks Anja

Posted

Dear Nannys,

We are a familiy from Munich Bogenhausen searching for a nanny starting latest in September 2015. In-house-living is possible. We have 3 children (2,7,9), the smallest is going to nursery and the older ones to school. Please contact us under dubilinchen@yahoo.de or 0172 520 5335.

Best Isabelle

Posted

Dear Nannies,

We are an Italian/Canadian family looking for a part-time nanny to take care of our little girls (6 & 8 years old) every afternoon during weekdays typically from 3 to 7pm.

We are looking for somebody who speaks English or Italian (and possibly some German).

Typical activities include: pick-up girls from school bus stop, prepare snacks, help them with homework, play with them, some light house cleaning, some help with cooking and occasionally sleep in our house if both parents are on business trips.

We live in Munich - Harlaching (tram 25).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Posted

Dear Babysitters,

I look for someone to take care of my son (3 years old)in the morning (shower him, dress him up and bring him to the Kindergarten).

The ideal babysitter is punctual, reliable and needs to be available in the early morning: Monday to Friday from 6.30 to 8 a.m

My son and myself are leaving in Haidhausen( Michael-Huber-Weg, about 5 minutes from Ostbahnhof) and the Kindergarten where you would have to bring him is in the Bazeillesstrasse ( 10 minutes from Ostbahnhof or Rosenheimerplatz).

I'm french but I speak english and german as well.

You can contact me here or at anaissa80@googlemail.com for further questions if you are interested.

Cheers,

Anaissa

Posted (edited)

Looking for English native babysitter

When: once or twice a week for 2-3 hours, afternoon or weekend

Focus: language tutoring, taking care when mom is not there

Who: 3 small kids (4,2,1)

Where: near Josephsplatz, Maxvorstadt

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Posted

Hi,
We are looking for a babysitter for our 4 yo daughter. We live in wald perlach
We need you for a some hours from 18 - 22 hrs on 1 july. But before that also 1-2 hours to get Nessa (my daughter) and you adjusted, may be on one of the weekends. Nessa can speack fluent english and understands a little deutsch. Please let me know your availability.

Posted

Au Pair Position Grünwald/Munich available - 1 year starting September 2015

We're an open minded an active family of 4 looking for an Au Pair to live with us in our house in Grünwald (south of Munich) and help with caring for our 2 kids (boy 7y, girl 4y).

Both kids are billingual German/English and we're looking for somebody fluent in English. Help is mainly required in the afternoons, taking them home from Kindergarten/school, taking them to activities and of course play. Doing light housework will also be required (mainly related to the kids).

You will be living in a separate room with own bathroom and entrance. The house is within walking distance to schools, shopping as well as public transport to downtown Munich.

If you'd like to learn more please send us a message - we'll be happy to get to know you.

Daniel and Melanie

Posted

hi, 

we are looking for a babysitter from october who can pick up our children from kindergarten / nursery at about 15.30 and take them home and stay with them until about 18.30. three times a week (tues/ wed / thursd) our daughter is four years old and our son will be six months in september. 

we are looking for an english native speaker (preferably british) and live near wittelsbacherbruecke. 

ideally you could also babysit occasionally at the weekend and during the week. 

we would also like you to do light housework such as laundry, tidying and ironing. 

please contact me by email if you are interested. 

regards, julia

Posted

My wife and I are looking for an experienced Portuguese-speaking Babysitter, preferably from Brazil, for occasional weekday evenings and occasionally during the day on Saturday or Sunday. Please send me a private message if you're interested. Kids will soon be 6, 4, and 1, but you'd probably only take care of the older two.

Absolutely no housework is involved. 

Posted (edited)

Hello,

American family in need of a non smoking nanny starting July 4. Saturdays from 9-3 could even be 6 on a rare occasion, if my husbands late with work. I have 2 boys, one is 2.5 and the other almost 9. The job would means changing diapers, and preparing food for both the kids (allthough i'd make it as easy as possible), and playing of coarse. We also need someone 3 times a week for the full day because the baby's kinder krippe is closed and both me and my husband have to work.  The dates are August 24- September 15 that the Krippe is closed. I don't have my work schedule yet to know the dates exactly needed. If this sounds like something you're interested in please message me. Then we can share numbers. We live in the Milbertshofen Area near the ubahn stop frankfurter ring, schwabing area! ;)

Sable