Munich babysitters wanted

17 posts in this topic

Dear Babysitters,

I´m urgently looking for somebody who can pick up my kids in the Kindergarten and Crèche. The kindergarten is located in Neuperlach (U5) and the crèche Fraunhoferstr. (U2) and we live in Messestadt-Ost (U2). Then only one connection. We need somebody for this month of October. The ideal is to find an Au-pair for the month of November. Then if any of you looking for an au-pair place or can help picking up the kids or if you know somebody. Here is my mobile: 01717022293

Marine

On 16/8/2016 13:44:37, EsterGGuil said:

We are an Spanish family that move to Munich 4 years ago. My almost 6 year old daugther is fluent in spanish and german. She has been also attending a bilingual German-English Kindergarten, and she understand 80-90% of what is said in English.

In the German school system she will not have any English lessons for a few years, and I think it is a pity that she will loose what she already learned.

That´s the reason why I'm looking for someone (english native speaker) to pick her up from school, in order not to loose the contact with the english leanguage.

It could be compatible with another job.  I look for some one for 10-12 hours per week from 15:30 (Monday - -Thursday) and from 14:00 on Friday, as my daughter is attending the "Ganztag-Schule) Please if you are interested, contact back to me. ester.gguil@gmail.com

Best Regards

Need a day off?

Need a night out?

Need time for work or fun?

My name is Julia I'm a 28 year old student, based in Munich. I am very good with children and will give 100% of my attention to your kids. I am trustworthy, reliable, loyal, responsible, and a great loving person. I can do simple housekeeping (cleaning, dog walking, some cooking) when children are asleep.

Charge: €10 an hour

I am available everyday.

On 16/8/2016 13:44:37, EsterGGuil said:
On 4/10/2016 11:57:13, Mousse2000 said:

Dear Babysitters,

I´m urgently looking for somebody who can pick up my kids in the Kindergarten and Crèche. The kindergarten is located in Neuperlach (U5) and the crèche Fraunhoferstr. (U2) and we live in Messestadt-Ost (U2). Then only one connection. We need somebody for this month of October. The ideal is to find an Au-pair for the month of November. Then if any of you looking for an au-pair place or can help picking up the kids or if you know somebody. Here is my mobile: 01717022293

Marine

We are an Spanish family that move to Munich 4 years ago. My almost 6 year old daugther is fluent in spanish and german. She has been also attending a bilingual German-English Kindergarten, and she understand 80-90% of what is said in English.

In the German school system she will not have any English lessons for a few years, and I think it is a pity that she will loose what she already learned.

That´s the reason why I'm looking for someone (english native speaker) to pick her up from school, in order not to loose the contact with the english leanguage.

It could be compatible with another job.  I look for some one for 10-12 hours per week from 15:30 (Monday - -Thursday) and from 14:00 on Friday, as my daughter is attending the "Ganztag-Schule) Please if you are interested, contact back to me. ester.gguil@gmail.com

Best Regards

Need a day off?

Need a night out?

My name is Julia I'm a 28 year old student, based in Munich. I am very good with children and will give 100% of my attention to your kids. I am trustworthy, reliable, loyal, responsible, and a great loving person. I can do simple housekeeping (cleaning, dog walking, some cooking) when children are asleep.

I am available everyday.

On 4/10/2016 11:57:13, Mousse2000 said:

Dear Babysitters,

Marine

Dear Marine,

I am available everyday.

On 8/10/2005 15:57:14, Editor Bob said:

If you are a family that is seeking a babysitter, post your requirement here. Remember to include contact details (telephone number, email, etc.) or instruct candidate babysitters to send you a personal message via this forum. Note that all posts here are automatically removed after three months.

If you are a babysitter seeking work, please do not post a public reply to adverts. Instead contact the advertiser directly and in private via the contact details they give. Take care to note the date of the postings. The most recent adverts are at the bottom of this page. Plus, remember you should also advertise your services by posting a message to the babysitters available listings.

Need a day off?

Need a night out?

I am available everyday.

Hi,

my wife and I are looking for a babysitter who is experienced looking after young babies to help us out 1-2 times per week. We live in Isarvorstadt and I am a kiwi and my wife is spanish, so english/spanish is a plus. Our son has just turned two months and we are looking for someone to look after him approximately 1-2 mornings or afternoons per week so that my wife can run errands. Additionally we would be happy to have the occasional night out.

Please email me - tcotter@gmail.com

cheers

Tom

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicky and I am looking for a nice family to babysit. I will be living in Munich for 6 months, I'm from the Netherlands. 

I love children and I have a lot of experience with taking care of them from the age of 0 to 14. 

You can describe me as a caring, enthusiastic and helpful girl. 

I am available every night of the week, from Tuesday till Friday around 12 pm and during the weekends both during the day and night.

Salary is negotiable.

Send me an e-mail or reply with your's! 

vanhollandnicky@gmail.com 

Hello, 

we are looking for a native English speaker to take care regularly of our kids (9 years and 6 years) after school.

The idea is that you pick up the kids from school, warm and serve them precooked meals/snacks, supervise homework, play and read etc. with them.

We live in Nymphenburg, your help would be regulary required Monday to Thursday from about 12.30 am until 3 pm. 

If you are interested and available for the time given please contact me

(beate.schaffner@yahoo.de) and provide me with your  relevant background, qualifications and your hourly rate. 

I'm looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks Beate

Hi Babysitters,

We are a friendly, young American/German family looking for a babysitter for our sweet and charming 1-year old son. We need someone for 8 - 12 hours/week either mornings or afternoons and live in Buchenhain (3 minutes from the S7 Station).  Please contact me directly per E-Mail if you are interested: megobec@yahoo.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Meghan, Stefan and Lukas

Hello, we are looking for our daughter Helena (8) and her friend Mia (7) for someone  who can teach them to speak English, if possible every Friday afternoon for 2-3 hours (Saturday would be also ok). Tutoring should be on a playful basis (some lessons, but also playing games, going out, reading, music, cooking...) in a mixture of English / German because they are beginners. We live in Munich Bogenhausen, U4 Böhmerwaldplatz. Looking forward to hearing from you! Ellen

If interested please contact me: ruthrof@gmx.de

Hi we are an English / German family looking for a English-speaking babysitter mainly for weekend evening babysitting, but ideally also someone who would be available occasionally during the week from the late afternoon to pick up the kids if necessary. We want someone who loves playing with kids, has experience in babysitting and is also prepared to rustle up something if the kids are hungry!

Kids are 3 and 9: and a lot of fun! We are centrally located in Lehel.

If you are interested, please send me your details, with previous experiences and your hourly-rate.

contact me under ninasahgal@yahoo.com

We are a French family living in Munich East (Hechtseestr. 10 -Ramersdorf) with easy access to public transport (Bus stop in front of the House - 7 min. to Ostbahnhof).

We are looking for someone to pick up our 2 daughters (3 & 5 years old) from the Kindergarten - located in our living Area (michaelibad - Ramersdorf) 2 Times or up to 5 Times a week (~4:30-6:30pm) and bring them to sport activities/ play with them at Home.

High Preference for English native speakers. We could offer a Mini job contract as a basis / tbc.

If you are interested, please send us your CV & salary expectations, by e-mail capelmyriam@yahoo.com or by PM.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Myriam

We are a French family living in Munich East (Hechtseestr. 10 -Ramersdorf) with easy access to public transport (Bus stop in front of the House - 7 min. to Ostbahnhof).

We are looking for someone to pick up our 2 daughters (3 & 5 years old) from the Kindergarten - located in our living Area (michaelibad - Ramersdorf) 2 Times or up to 5 Times a week (~4:30-6:30pm) and bring them to sport activities/ play with them at Home.

Preference for English native speakers, but not a must. We could offer a Mini job contract as a basis / tbc. Ideally Immediate start.
If you are interested, please send us your CV & salary expectations, by e-mail capelmyriam@yahoo.com or by PM.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank you, Myriam

Dear Babysitters,

we are an Irish/German family looking for a babysitter for our 11 month old baby.

We need someone for one or two evenings a week i.e. from 7pm till 10pm

The address is lily-braun-weg in 80637 Neuhausen. Close to 20/21 tram line  

Please contact me directly per E-Mail if you are interested: kenneth_ohehir@yahoo.com.

kind regards,

ken

Dear Babysitters,

We are looking for occational babysitters for 11years old twins (boy/girl) near Odeonsplatz. They speak both english and german. 

Please contect me at 

cyang1101@gmail.com 

Thank-you! 

Christina 

Dear Nannies and babysitters,

A lovely family living in central Munich are looking for a full time nanny who is thoughtful, organized and energetic nanny who enjoys being around children. The nanny should be able to speak English, but does not have to be Native

The children are (2 boys 8 and 13, and one girl aged 10). The job involves plenty of driving to pick the kids up from school and activities (so a clean and valid drivers license is mandatory), food preparation for the kids, and household tasks relating to the children.

We personally know the nanny who previously worked for them and she said they are a wonderful, kind family and that their children are lovely.

This position will include a proper working contract, with health insurance, sick pay and holiday pay and social security. Attractive salary, and negotiable.

If you are at all interested in this position, please contact us for more information about the position and any questions you may have on info@wonderlandnannies.de
We are looking forward to hearing from you,

Warm regards, wishing you a lovely evening,

Clarissa and Justine :)