Munich babysitters wanted

11 posts in this topic

Dear Munich families,

my name is Megan and I am a 25 year old female from California. I have been living in Germany for 3 years and have about a C2 level of German. Of course, being from California, I am a native English speaker :).

I have a college education (B.Sc. in Biology summa cum laude) and experience working with children (I worked as a childcare assistant at a bilingual kindergarten/nursery - references available). 

I am looking for part time work. Mornings/evenings/weekends could be arranged. Preferably, we would arrange a regular schedule but I would also be somewhat flexible for impromptu needs.  

Rate: I charge 20€/hour, this is somewhat negotiable based on time spent traveling and specifics tasks involved. 

I would love to speak English with your child but can also speak German if needed/desired. 

Please contact me at kidcare@web.de if you would like more information or have any questions! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Megan

We are looking for an au pair starting August. We live in an apartment in  Harlaching. We are a family of four, with two kids age 10 years and 19 months.  Our future au pair needs to speak fluent English and at least basic German (A1 +) and be available for 12 months min. starting possibly August. Please send in your details with references to noopur.debeer@gmail.com and we can arrange for an interview.

Hi, We are still looking...

We are lookin for a babysitter for our children, below the job desctription:
We have 4 boys ages 6,5,3,1.5 a fun and lively bunch.
We are looking for someone that could start immediatly Fridays and sundays and as of August we need someone most days of the weeks for a few hours.
We are looking for someone Responsible, flexible who loves children and is motivated to have fun with them. 

We need someone that is staying in Munich for the next while, and is committed about keeping the job.

If you are interested in such a position, please email mcdiskin@gmail.com

We're a family of 4 (2kids, 7y and 5y) and are looking for an English speaking nanny/babysitter supporting us on 2 afternoons per week (~2-7pm) + maybe one evening per month. We live in Grünwald approx 5mins walk from the tram station. Regular schedule would start September with some occasional days before that.

If you are a reliable and outgoing person and love to work with children we'd be happy to meet you. You can send us a pm or e-mail us at daniel.vohrer@gmail.com

Dear Babysitters

I'm looking for a babysitter from August 16 to prepare my 4 year old son in the morning and take him to kindergarten.
Therefore I need a babysitter available Mondays to Fridays from 6.30 to 8am.

Ideally you should be able to speak French or German but not a must!

I live in Michael Huber-Weg (Ostbahnhof 5 minutes walk or bus / tram station Haidenauplatz) and the kindergarden is in the Bazeillerstrasse (10 minutes walk from Ostbahnhof or Rosenheimerplatzat)

If you are interested, please contact me at anaissa80@googlemail.com,

Regards,
Anaissa

We are an Spanish family that move to Munich 4 years ago. My almost 6 year old daugther is fluent in spanish and german. She has been also attending a bilingual German-English Kindergarten, and she understand 80-90% of what is said in English.

In the German school system she will not have any English lessons for a few years, and I think it is a pity that she will loose what she already learned.

That´s the reason why I'm looking for someone (english native speaker) to pick her up from school, in order not to loose the contact with the english leanguage.

It could be compatible with another job.  I look for some one for 10-12 hours per week from 15:30 (Monday - -Thursday) and from 14:00 on Friday, as my daughter is attending the "Ganztag-Schule) Please if you are interested, contact back to me. ester.gguil@gmail.com

Best Regards

We are a French family living in Munich East (Hechtseestr. 10 -Ramersdorf) with easy access to public transport (Bus stop in front of the House - 7 min. to Ostbahnhof).

We are looking for someone to pick up our 2 daughters (3 & 5 years old) from the Kindergarten - located in our living Area (michaelibad - Ramersdorf) up to 5 Times a week (~4:30-6:30pm) and bring them to sport activities/ play with them at Home.

High Preference for English native speakers. We could offer a Mini job contract as a basis / tbc.
If you are interested, please send us your CV & salary expectations, by e-mail capelmyriam@yahoo.com or by PM.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Myriam

A family in Solln, Munich are currently interviewing US expats for au pair position to starting September for their twins (7 year old girl & boy) and daughter (5 year old). Please send your motivation letter (including relevant experience and references a plus) and CV to the following email address: figulla@gmx.de

We are a family of 4 - German, but lived in the US for 4 years. We relocated to Germany and are looking for a native English speaker who would like to babysit our kids (5 and 7 years) one afternoon per week.

Days are quite flexible (2pm to 6pm).

The kids are bilingual and love to be outside, do handicrafts, play Lego etc. They are easygoing and are used to be with caregivers - so there shouldn't be an issue :)

We live in Oberschleissheim, close to SBahn, 7 min walk.

Please let me know if this would be interesting for you!

Thanks, Stefanie

stefanieschmidt@hotmail.com

On 7/15/2016, 10:18:35, boeseknecht said:

We're a family of 4 (2kids, 7y and 5y) and are looking for an English speaking nanny/babysitter supporting us on 2 afternoons per week (~2-7pm) + maybe one evening per month. We live in Grünwald approx 5mins walk from the tram station.

If you are a reliable and outgoing person and love to work with children we'd be happy to meet you. You can send us a pm or e-mail us at daniel.vohrer@gmail.com

Hello nannies,

due to unforeseen circumstances our nanny had to return to Canada. We are therefore looking for a replacement as soon as possible. 

we are a family of four with a boy, age 5, and a girl, age 1.5 years. Both kids go to daycare, but we need help to pick our girl up from the Krippe on Mondays and Wednesdays (3.30/4pm) and spend the afternoon with her until 5.30/6ish. Duties would also include to put our older boy to bed one evening per week and babysit both kids until we're home (7.30/8pm - 11/11.30pm). Additionally, we sometimes require help to cover another evening per week.

we are looking for a Native English speaker with experience in childcare who is 100% reliable, caring and fun to be with. It would be great to find someone who is as interested in a long-term commitment as we are. Preference will be given to candidates who live central or in an easy commute distance to Neuhausen (Rotkreuzplatz).

please contact me on lisewski@gmx.com.

looking forward to hearing from you.

best,

Jojo