Friday beer garden. 22 May. Huiras. U-Laimerplatz

17 posts in this topic

Posted

post-7126-14309225007184.jpg

Hello Fridaynistas

We booked the high tables in the bar area of the Atzinger in Schellingstraße 9, Maxvorstadt.

Reserved in the name Lord Sutch who will not win the UK elections tomorrow. (my prediction)

Popular among students, the Atzinger serve Cocktails and burgers too.

Everybody is welcome to join in the fun. Newbies and everyone! Just turn up. it's dead easy to get to.

People will arrive from about 7pm. Crowds from 8pm,

Ian

0172 7683510

Address: Schellingstraße 9, Google indirect Link (we will move off Google asap due to their bullying)

U-Bahn U3 U6 Universität

Tram 27 Schellingstraße

Thanks for all those who turned up to the Frühlingsfest. We more than filled a box for 60 people. However we are expecting a big bunch this week too, as it's a "polar" weekend following a bank holiday weekend. I had to call 4 places before I could get a booking this week.

Posted

Very tempting with Pommes Boutique round the corner in Amalienstr. 46 with the best Belgian fries in town and crazy stuff like peanut sauce.

Posted

Better than pommes freund in Stacchus???? More details!

Posted

Yes, although Pommes Freunde isn't bad, but I find the fries at Pommes Boutique more crispy and they have peanut sauce! If you don't like peanut sauce, then you can choose from 20+ different other sauces. Why don't you give it a try and green me later :) ?

Posted

Greened you now mate. If they're good I'll use my 5000 alter egos and mega green you

Posted

Hi,

This week I've booked one of our regular haunts, well we go there twice a year.
Franziskaner in der Au has cocktails and great food, all the usual stuff we like.

The tables are booked in the name of "That English Group" not my idea I might add.
Franziskaner in der Au is on Schornstraße 2 here is a MAP

We have the high tables down the back, just come along any time after about 6:30.
As usual everyone is welcome, just turn up.

See you there,
Gwyn

PS since there seems to be a problem with Toytown, can you pass this info on to as many friends as you can?

Posted

Hello Neo Nicotinoids

This week we're back at Huiras at Laimerplatz. Just 8 mins from the Hauptbahnhof!
Huiras has fine wines, Cocktails 4.90, Augustiner 3.30. Lots of salads, Tex-Mex, burgers, pizzas, pasta, surf & turf.
And is a mere 100m from the U-Bahn entrance.

We have the high tables reserved in the name Joe King. When I called to book for 50 people, he said I must be Joe King. So I said yeah!

Everyone is welcome to join in. Newbies, as always, will not be left on the side lines.

Ian, 0172 7683510

Address: Fürstenriederstrasse, Corner of Camerloherstrasse 67 (Map)
Transport: U5 Laimerplatz. Bus 51/151, 168, N48. From the U-Bahn, Walk past the shell petrol station.

Sorry the Fforum is a mess at the moment. The title is messed up, The past weeks posts are still here. And its a real pain for me to post text.

Huiras Cocktails.jpg

Huiras.jpeg

Posted

Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

Posted

please send emails when and where the friday beer garden take place. thank you!

Posted

You need to send an email to the email link shown in the first post of this thread.  Otherwise the organisers don't know which email address to use to send you the notifications. 

Posted

At what time do people go to the beer garden?

Posted

Usaually from around 18:30 till late. Although of course we're not actually going to a beer garden this week, as the weather is not playing nice! So we have to go indoors.