Recommended house cleaners in Frankfurt

64 posts in this topic

Posted

We have just moved house and we would like to find a cleaner to come in once a week for a couple of hours. Can anyone in the Frankfurt area recommend a good and trustworthy cleaner? Thanks!

Posted

And while we are on the subject of cleaners, what is the hourly rate in Germany? Is it normal to have it done "black" as in many other countries?

Henrik

Posted

I found a cleaner via the Frankfurt Rundschau.

Look under 'Stellen', select 'Suchen', then select 'Stellengesuche', enter 'Putz' and then just ring round or SMS on the numbers advertised until you find one who speaks English.

Posted

I would rather get a personal recommendation, rather than searching through the adverts... cause ya never know what you might find!

Posted

Hey,

If anyone finds a cleaner, will you please share that info here on the public board for everyone's benefit?

I need a cleaner as well and I'm not too keen on just taking someone from the local supermarket's message board.

Henrik

Posted

Yes, if anyone has a recommendation please post it here.

I need a cleaner who can also iron - Frankfurt / Taunus area. Personal recommendation is a must and English-speaking too.

No Jude Laws.

Posted

I know what you mean Tommy - a personal recommendation is such a must! You just never know.

If I find anyone I'll post the info. Vice versa!

Posted

Good news!

There is a professional cleaning service in Frankfurt called PersonalCleaner. Their website is in German but has some information in English, too.

House cleaning rates start at €35. They offer flexible scheduling: once a week, once a month, one time thorough cleaning, special occasions. See the website linked above or call 069 78078506.

Posted

Hi

Does anyone know of any good cleaners in Frankfurt area who would be glad of some extra work?

Would prefer to get a personal recommendation than just picking some random person out of the internet

Had a filipino lady before but she has gone back home

Thanks for any suggestions

A

Topics merged by admin

Posted

I am also looking for a cleaner in the Bornheim area. Please let me know any recommendations or if you are a cleaner looking for work.

Thanks.

Posted

Hello

I can highly recommend my cleaning lady. A work colleague recommended her to me.

She is excellent, very thorough, fast, trustworthy and pleasant. She comes in once a week and I leave her a small pile of ironing to do as well. Then I go to work and let her get on with it. Often I come home and find she has gone and found more ironing to do because she has some time left! No question of slacking or not filling the hours she is paid to do! She does cleaning, ironing, babysitting...

I know she is looking for more work and I 'd be very pleased if I could find more for her.

I communicate with her in English - her level is very basic but it is fine.

Her name is Milena Andonovska, she comes from Serbia, 0175 488 2346. If she doesn' t reply, keep trying as she turns her mobile off when working. She charges 10 EUR an hour, which is the going rate.

vaudryc

Posted

vaudryc you are probably not doing your cleaner a favour by posting her full name and tel nr on the web for all -including the tax authorities and possibly the immigration folks- to see...

because I assume that for a tenner an hour you don't have her sozialversichert and/or the rate does not include VAT?

Posted

Hi there,

Milena has asked me to let people know that she has a friend Natasa who is available to do house cleaning. Milena highly recommends her for the usual house cleaning etc. Natasa has just moved here and has limited German and as I understand no English but I hope that somebody out there might need her for some hours in the Frankfurt area. Her number is 0177 136 5222,

Posted

i have been looking for a job for sometime and dont mind cleaning.i am an english speaking ghanaian and very hrd working.if interested e-mail me at -awurabenadat@yahoo.com

thanks

Posted

Hi,

I have been told that the home cleaning rate is about 10 Euro per hour . However the agencies are charging thrice as much or more. Would appreciate any help on finding a home cleaner who is recommended and referred. I stay in City West near West Bahnof.

Thanks

Topics merged by admin

Posted

If the experience from my office is any indicator, good luck finding someone good - there ain't many around with room in their schedule.

Posted

Hi - Was wondering if anybody had a cleaning lady they could recommend? Looking for someone in Kelkheim for 4 hours every 2 weeks or so to perform cleaning around the house - bath, toilets, vacuum, dusting, mopping.

Also, how much does this type job typically pay an hour?

Thanks,

Miles

Topics merged by admin

Posted

Hi - Was wondering if anybody had a cleaning lady they could recommend?

Ooooooo careful there. Might be a lot of people who will want to start the "Why does it have to be a lady" conversation :P

Posted

I am new to this website , have moved from USA to Germany , Any idea on how I can hire a cleaning lady for a few days a week?

Topics merged by admin