Best burger joints in Munich

304 posts in this topic

Hi there,

am living here for a while and was wondering where I could get the best Burger in Town. Are there any places serving Burger's better than the ordinary Whopper? Trying to prepare them myself, i had to realize that most buns sold in supermarkets are very small. Does anyone know a store selling bigger ones?

^^ what's been said

specially with lashing of cheese on top, and if you're in a spicy mood then they'll chuck some jalapenos on there for you and if you're in a healthy mood you can have a chicken burger, which is basically finest flu-free chicken breast

you simply can't go wrong with an Arc burger

Have to agree with ben. I had one Sunday night and it was tasty. (Outland and Zoozies also have good burgers)

mmm bacon cheeseburger from The Arc... oh... i'm not working tonight... perhaps i'll have to head into town now that i have this craving...

hmmm.. what to do.. i should stay in and study and all that fun... anyone want an Arc burger too? :)

Flipflop are you real? Or were you hired by the arc to promote The Arc burger? mmmm I want an arc burger. Hazza is that you?

No. I don't need to stoop to that level.