Best burger joints in Munich

304 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there,

am living here for a while and was wondering where I could get the best Burger in Town. Are there any places serving Burger's better than the ordinary Whopper? Trying to prepare them myself, i had to realize that most buns sold in supermarkets are very small. Does anyone know a store selling bigger ones?

Posted

Get yourself down to The Arc... splendid burgers.

Posted

^^ what's been said

specially with lashing of cheese on top, and if you're in a spicy mood then they'll chuck some jalapenos on there for you and if you're in a healthy mood you can have a chicken burger, which is basically finest flu-free chicken breast

you simply can't go wrong with an Arc burger

Posted

Mini Mal has giant hamburger buns with sesame seeds on em.

Posted

Have to agree with ben. I had one Sunday night and it was tasty. (Outland and Zoozies also have good burgers)

Posted

Yup, The Arc Burger (but canuck is right the Zoozies one is nice as well)! You can get the bigger buns at the METRO (at lest they used to have'em).

Posted

Personally the Juleps Bacon and cheesburgers are pretty special!... real cheese, none of this plastic shite! :rolleyes:

Posted

I had a zoozies burger a couple of months ago and it was shit. That place is so hit-or-miss.

Posted

Flipflop are you real? Or were you hired by the arc to promote The Arc burger? ;) mmmm I want an arc burger. Hazza is that you?

Posted

mmm bacon cheeseburger from The Arc... oh... i'm not working tonight... perhaps i'll have to head into town now that i have this craving...

hmmm.. what to do.. i should stay in and study and all that fun... anyone want an Arc burger too? :)

Posted

Flipflop are you real? Or were you hired by the arc to promote The Arc burger? mmmm I want an arc burger. Hazza is that you?

No. I don't need to stoop to that level.

Posted

Arc Burger! :D