• Atlanta
    • Seattle
    • Houston
    • New England
    • Denver
    • Indianapolis
    • Cincinnati
    • Washington

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

157 posts in this topic

Posted

Well Free Agency was crazy this year, and I expect more moves after the draft . This years draft looks weak and outside of some lineman talent I really dont expect too much from these rookies. As for my beloved Cowboys , proud idiot Jerry Jones has cemented our tradition of high expections with mediocre talent by the resigning Tony No-no. Yes I look forward to having a high 2014 first rounder pick and for it to be subsequently blown in trade for another nono talent or wasted on some fullback that cannot block.

Posted

Uh, you forgot the Bears...

Can't vote in this poll.

Posted

Uh, you forgot the Bears...

Can't vote in this poll.

Posted

Doesnt matter if the Bears are in the poll or not as the Patriots are gonna win the Superbowl, not the Sipperbowl as the poll suggests.

Although I am in real turmoil over them losing Wes Welker and Danny Woodhead, guess it means I am gonna have to start watching Bronco and Charger games as well now.

Posted

G. has two sets for sale that allows you to see view three channels that carry NFL games. Nice to have.

Posted

Yeah but you have to sludge through the military commercials and every commercials is a military commercial. Other than that it is a peice of home(for US peeps).

Posted

I'd rather bet that the Skins don't even make 6-10 instead of betting that they win it all.

Posted

Doesnt matter if the Bears are in the poll or not as the Patriots are gonna win the Superbowl, not the Sipperbowl as the poll suggests.

Ah man I meant to write Stripper Bowl. Dammit.

Posted

Bucs get Revis for the 13th pick. Not a bad trade esp with no guaranteed money I have to say I like that. The conditional next year pick might hurt more than losing a first rounder this year.

So who goes first tomorrow? I am saying an OT will go.

Posted

It is interesting to see that the Bengals have almost had no press coverage this year. One of the reasons I feel they will be a team to watch and maybe fear.

Posted

Buffalo strikes again! They could have picked up Manuel in the 2nd or even 3rd round. Drafting like that isn't going to help them catch the Pats.

Posted

So, does the Bengals pick of Eifert mean they're going to go with a two TE set, a-la New England (well, at least when Gronk and Hernendez are both healthy), or is it a lack of confidence in Gresham?

Posted

yes

tweet from Geoff Hobson ‏@GeoffHobsonCin53s (Bengal's press guy):

Gruden:Eifert Jermaine is our starter..

so yeah, who knows.

Posted

Gresham is a free agent after this season, so picking Eifert makes sense.

Minnesota made some great picks- I can't believe Floyd lasted that long.

Posted

I am going to give the Cowboys a C-. Escobar was a stretch , a maybe 3rd rounder, and more like a 4th rounder in my opinion. Still I can see us using him in the slot on 3rd and short plays. I like Randle as well and a good spot to grab him at. I can see Phillip Tanner playing somewhere else after training camp barring injuries. The Frederick(sp?) selection was a bit high but I rather have a solid back up , which I see him as eventually, than a high end maybe in this draft.

Posted

I like the draft in that I get excited about the upcoming season and see needs at certain positions hopefully met, but I don't pay a single bit of attention to college football, so aside from a few well-known college players I really don't have a stake in any of these guys until they're picked and subsequently signed.

Posted

I'm kinds dismayed with NE's picks, but then again every year their picks confuse me. The only pick that I liked was when they drafted Sebastian Vollmer for their OL.

Have you heard of Nate Montana, I would hate to be in his position, he has BIG shoes to fill.

Posted

Basically we just have to trust Bill. He seems to always knows what he doing. The Pats will be strong.

Posted

Yes, but 130 days seem so far away!

Posted

Well my fave part are the undrafted players. Thats where teams find those gems.

Posted

@Crossman, what you doing being a Pat's fan? You are from Ohio?

Posted

My family is from NE, I was born in Ohio :D Plus the Browns and Bengals are horrid :P