Let's cocktail! Ladies Night in Frankfurt =)

281 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi ladies!

I'm planning to simple ladies night for next week and judging on response, maybe we can do it weekly or biweekly :) I would love to meet more ladies out there. I'm in my early 30s (but I still feel 25), Canadian but born in Singapore. I love bad TV, being silly and lots of laughs. I've only been in Frankfurt since January so I'm really new to the this city and Germany in general.

I'm open to suggestions but at this point I'm thinking somewhere nice and central in Frankfurt like Bull and Bear might be a great starting point. Let's have some cocktails and dinner! Wednesday night around 6? or 7? Either way, submit your suggestions.

Doesn't matter if you've been here awhile or are brand spanking new to Frankfurt, I hope you'll join in :) I promise I'll be on my best behaviour and not bite anyone!

Cheers! Hope to hear from all soon :)

Posted

Sounds like a great plan! I'm in :D We can have a bite to eat and maybe some drinks. Fun way to meet new people in Frankfurt :)

Posted

This will be fun :) I should be able to make it on a Wednesday. Look forwarding to meeting new people! :)

Posted

This sounds like a great idea! I should be able to make this too :)

Posted

Ah cool Hannah you found it :)

Posted

Hallo ladies! Yay, there will be a few of us. So that's cool. Any ideas for location? Or is Bull and Bear ok?

Posted

Hey I'd be up for dinner and a couple drinks too! Anyone free this weekend? There's a band playing at the Irish pub in Bornheim on Sunday if anyone is game? Either way, looking forward to meeting some new people! :)

Posted

Hi Laurel! Welcome! We will be meeting next Wednesday evening for dinner and drinks. Timing and location isn't set yet but thinking 6pm at bull and bear - central location at hauptwache especially for those coming in from the s lines. :)

Hope you can join us too!

Posted

Oh and I can't make Sunday night but have fun if any of you end up going.

Posted

Hi Laurel

I might be able to make it on Sunday but can't promise you :( as I have it work and don't have much money..so poor lol. But I think I can make Wednesday and it's pay day then too! Whoop!

Posted

Hey! Wednesday sounds great to me!

Rose - if you feel like getting out of the house Sunday, just give me a message and we can meet up! Otherwise Wed if fine too :)

Looking forward to it!

Posted

Hallo Ladies! Change of location to Yours Australian Bar

Let's meet at Yours Australian Bar at 6pm, this Weds, 20th March.

Here's the address:

Rahmhofstr. 2-4

(Schillerpassage)

60313 Frankfurt

Let me know if you'd like to walk there from Hauptwache station with me :)

Also, even if you didn't respond to this post - please feel free to join us if you'd like to :) We are a friendly bunch.

[Edit: Added the Date and Day]

Posted

My friend and I will be coming! We can meet you at Hauptwache as I have no clue where this place is!

Posted

Sounds great! Shall we meet at 545PM at CAFÉ HAUPTWACHE?

It's just above the station, you can't miss it :) I'll PM you my mobile.

Posted

Hello! Im end of 20s and have been here 3wks so far. Today is 3wks exactly! I'm from Korea and My german sucks a lot. I'm learning German so far and looking for friends as well. I can't join this time but hopefully I can be there next time. Looking forward to second meeting already!! Have fun all of you!!

Posted

Hallo iambijou! Welcome to Frankfurt! I am very new to Frankfurt too. Only been here since Jan and I can't speak German but I am planning to learn! So I'm sure your German is better than me already.

See you for the next round of ladies night!

Posted

I want to sugget a party to you all girls. I'm not sure If I can be there, still considering. If there's someone interersted in Party at the weekend, check it out :). It's kinda pub crawling bus tour i guess. Not a tour exactly but they will go to several clubs by bus :)

http://www.hr-online.de/website/specials/hr3@night/index.jsp

Posted

Thx! If u let me know your contact, next meeting I can be there for sure :) i tried to send u an email but it didnt work. Would u send me your contact by email here?

Posted

Hi ladies,

I wanted to apologize for missing dinner last night! I got stuck at school with parent-teacher interviews and I didnt even finish until well after 7 :( I hope you didnt wait for too long. I messaged Rose on facebook, but I'm not sure she saw it in time... To make it even better the internet was down at school yesterday, so I had to use my phone!

In any case, I'm REALLY sorry and I'd love to meet up another time (if I'm still invited) !

Hope you all had fun and hope to hear from you soon,

Laurel

Posted

Laurel! Of course you are still invited :) we are meetig again next week. We are not sure on location yet so check this board for details!

Thanks to all 6 ladies who came, I had a great time and can't wait to meet up again next week. Please share your ideas for eating places for next week!

See you all next week!

Also all ladies are invited so if you are reading this forum, don't be intimidated and let us know if you'd like to join :)

Posted

I'm afraid I am not sure when I will next be able to come as i will be in England for a while. I' hope it won't be too long :)

Posted

I love the sound of this meet up! I'm early thirties, living near FFM and would also love to join in. I'll keep an eye on this thread when I get back from Easter hols.

Posted

I hope there's meet up again next week! Im available on Monday, wednesday and Thursday btw :D maybe 2 ladies come together with me

Posted

Of course MrsD you are very welcome :)..we are all a friendly bunch!

Posted

Welcome Mrs D! Yes please free to join us after the Easter hols.

For next weds's meet up - don't forget to make your suggestions! :)