Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bilingual kindergarten in Ramersdorf

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hallo everyone!

If you are looking for a spot for your kid for 2013/2014 in a bilingual kindergarten in Ramersdorf or you are a native English speaking pre-school teacher, please feel free to contact me. There will be spots available at the kindergarten, which my daughter goes to and which we like a lot.

Have a nice day,

Antonina

Posted

Dear Antonia,

I have one baby and one toddler. I would be very interested. Please can you send me a link to the kingergarten and the address.

Best wishes

Posted

hi antonia

i just moved to munich a month ago and looking for a kindergarten for my 4 year old son... itll be great if you can guide me as to how to apply to this kindergarten if the spot is still available.

plus i live nearby so itll be a jackpot if i get my son nearby .

much appreciated

Posted

Hallo,

We interested in the bilingual kindergarten your daughter attends. Our daughter is turning 4 at the end of March. We live in Ramersdorf. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Heather

Posted

Hallo Antonina,

I apologize for my grammar mistake! I meant to write, "We are also interested." I hope to her from you soon.

Cheers,

Heather

Posted

Hello everyone!

We do have spots for the next year and a couple of spots available from April this year already. But I can't tell for sure what age boys and girls we need. I would ask you to write to kindergarten directly and a member of managing committee will get in touch with you. Our web site unfortunately is not up to date as none of our parents has an ability/knowledge/desire to look after it. However, on February 28th we have an open day for new families. One time slot is from 1030 until 1130 with a German speaking teacher and another is from 1545 until 1645 with an English speaking teacher.

Brief information on our kindergarten:

It is called "My Kindergarten" and located at Langbuergenerstr. 2. We are a parents' initiative, which means that parents are expected to fulfil some simple tasks (there's a list of responsibilities to choose from). We have 24 kids from 3 years old and 6 teachers: 3 German speaking and 3 native English speaking. Unfortunately, at the moment two English speaking teachers have to leave us as they move back to US and Canada. But we are looking for new ones.

Our web site is mykiga.net and the email address for application and questions is info@mykiga.net. If you have any trouble with getting in touch with our kindergarten, please contact me. I will be happy to help.

I'm so active with this as I am one of the founders of that place and I believe it's a great place for my child, who just loves going there.

With best regards,

Antonina

Posted

Hello everyone!

We still have some openings available, especially for 5-6 year olds speaking English or German. Please write us on info@mykiga.net and we will contact you regarding your visit to our kindergarten.

Have a nice time,

Antonina

Posted

Hello!

We have one spot available for a 2-year-old and one spot for a three-year-old English speaking girls and some spots for 4-6-year-old English speaking boys.

Please feel free to contact me, should you be interested.

All the best,

Antonina

Posted

Hello everyone interested, quick update: we do NOT have any more spots for 2-3 year-olds. But 4-6 y.o. boys and girls are welcome, we still have couple of spots open.

Posted

Dear parents,

If you are looking for a kindergarten spot for an English speaking boy (DOB 2009) at a bilingual preschool (English / German) for 2014/2015 school year, My Kindergarten e.V. (Ramersdorf) has the last 2 spots available.

Please contact us and set up a date for a visit and a trial day. You can reach us on the phone (089 550 64 243) or via email (info@mykiga.net).

Or send me a message. My child spent three years at this kindergarten and I will be more than happy to share my experience.

Have a nice day,

antonina

Posted

My Kindergarten e.V. bilingual preschool is looking for a native German speaking KinderpflegerIn or ErzieherIn.

For more information, please send me a message or call our kindergarten at: 089 550 64 243 or send an email to info@mykiga.net.

Thank you for your interest!