So it's your last day as Pope

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Monday thread and a homage to Editor Bob. So it is the night before you announce you are going to quit/resign. What would you do?

Posted

appoint this guy...

post-10916-13605864525636.jpg

Posted

Rig up the PA in St Peter's Square to my mp3 player and blast out Hells Bells at midnight.

Posted

Pizza. Because when he gets back to Regensburg it's nothing but that bakery shit or Pam-Pam.

woof.

Posted

Show them my naturally grown boobs and post-partum scarring and say, "Suckers!"

Posted

Pizza. Because when he gets back to Regensburg it's nothing but that bakery shit or Pam-Pam.

woof.

*eee* incorrect. We now got a new pseudo mexican place. Just as bad as Peppers but more expensive.

Posted

I would lower the popemobile by ten inches just to fit a racial sterotype. Then show up to my last mass in a slayer t-shirt. Yes...he does love Slayer. Who doesn't?

Posted

I'd refuse to wear a dress and stupid hat.

would put normal dude clothes on.

Posted

Just to be clear, the greenie was for the last bit, not the nun costume (which can no longer be seen. sigh)

Posted

the greenie was for the last bit, not the nun costume (which can no longer be seen. sigh)

Another one can be seen now, but the last bit is the only part that I'd really do anyway. That is something that is long overdue.

Posted

Change all the water to wine

Posted

Big orgy with coke and nuns.

Although given their lack of sexual experience, it would be a really awkward orgy...

Posted

Although given their lack of sexual experience, it would be a really awkward orgy...

Most of the nuns are over 60, and 60 years ago your parents sent you to a convent if they caught you having sex. It'd be a dusty orgy, but not awkward. :P.

Posted

Posted

blow a condom up on the balcony in Saint Peter's Square and let it fart off into the crowds ppptptttptpptppttptptptptpptptptptpppppptptptpttpptp

that would be a laugh

Posted

Release the secret note that Peter left behind for all future Popes to read saying...

"Keep your mouth shut about this! I got the details for the setup from Satan. He says it's going to be the longest running scam ever. Best you don't spill the beans though or we'll be having an extra special house-warming party for you when you arrive. Oh, and all that stuff about Jeebus... me and the lads made it all up after he got himself nailed up for giving the finger to Pontius Pilate's bodyguard!"

2B

Posted

I imagine that resigning as Pope would be very rejuvenating - if I were him, I'd feel like a kid again.

Then I'd get so hammered that I'd wake up in a cave three days later and have absolutely no idea what's going on.