Buying gas mask in Berlin

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey,

Anyone know where it is possible to buy a gask mask in Berlin? No S/M mask but a proper one.

Posted

Sudden job in Tunisia

Posted

There are loads of (maybe fake?) gas masks for sales on the various flea markets of Berlin. I would doubt they are any use for real protection. There is a military surplus place in Charlotenburg where you might be able to get something. http://www.army-depot-berlin.de

Honestly, I dont think anything you can buy here will be much use in the event of a real chemical strike. On the other hand I doubt you need to worry about that if you are going to Tunisia, I dont really see VX getting an outing there in the next few months.

Posted

I don't have a gas mask but I still have some RPGs and ground to air rockets. PM me or send an email to mld@gunsforfreedom.nra

Posted

It's just for teargas Zwiebelfisch no chem shit allthough when I left last year the shit they used in Silliana really knocked me out so want some protection this time. Will check out that store, thanks.

You a journo, Zwiebelfisch nickname and all?

Posted

I do that in Berlin, timezoner.

Posted

There are scores of offers in ebay, but there are also warnings all over the web about the amount of ineffective schrott on the grey market.

You can find a selection of quality ones at the Cop Shop although some products they sell are restricted to (it appears, self-certifying) members of Police forces or Security companies, etc. They have outlets all over the EU and you can find their Berlin address if you click on Shops at the top.

HTH

2B

Posted

Great link 2b, whaht I was looking for. I am part of the etc group so no worries. Thanks.