How to get a management job at city council

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm looking for a management position at Franfurt am Main City Council. (Revenue/Credit Control experience). What education levels and criteria are most valued by City Councils? How do I get hold of their HR department?

Tnx

Posted

You want to be a Manager, yet you are incapable of finding their HR dept for yourself? Good luck....

I doubt you will get anywhere, since those jobs are highly sought after and require very fluent German indeed.

Posted

*checks what day it is*

ahhh. carry on.

Posted

Simply Go here -> =4333965"]Training at the City Council for the English language intro page on Training At The City Hall.

watch it, camlough, or you may be suspected of unhippness. :D

Fortunately the City of Frankfurt am Main accommodates the reduced level of initiative which has accompanied the expansion of internet based access.

2B

Posted

Unhipness??

Mind you, as a Manager he will be delegating tasks, so perhaps he is just in training already :ph34r:

Posted

Sorry, I didn't know this was the forum for sexually frustrated little bitches. My bad.

Posted

I guess one of the most important criteria would be an excellent working knowledge of German - if you have that, you are off to a good start.

Other than that, all I can think of in your case, would be the ability to think for yourself.

Edit: if this is going to turn into a Friday cat-fight, I'll get the popcorn going! :D

edit 2: to the best of my knowledge, none of the other posters here is a "sexually frustrated little bitch", with the possible exception of the OP