Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nice exclusive living area in NRW

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

've just sold a profitable business. And now working exclusively retained as a consultant. I have over the years worked a lot in Germany, especially in NRW and around Hamburg. (Originally, I am from Sweden) I have been very in both Düsseldorf, Cologne and Essen.

B

ut as it often is when you visit any place in the business, so you can see downtown, the area around the hotel and the company you are visiting.

Think I have a good picture of the cities and their various pros and cons, but have a poor track of specific neighborhoods.

My question is simply this:

I have a good budget, I can either buy a home for around 1.5 million euros, or pay a monthly fee of about € 6000.

I have no direct need for general communications without seeking an attractive area with beautiful well-kept homes, is a single man of 35 years and likes both outdoors, but also proximity to parks and nature.

What did you do with transparency selected.

Have heard about Kettwig, Meerbrusch, Oberkassel mm

But how are these areas specifically, and there is something you think I missed?

Posted

The airport is just over the river and the runways point in the direction of Meerbusch. Aircraft can be low and noisy around there.

Posted

Why dont you buy a place in Sweeden..?

It will save us all the whinging about how expensive Germany is and that Tat...

Or have you started this thread just to tell just how rich you are?

Posted

Spider pig, i already have one apartment in sweden. If I was interested in more investments/apartments/houses in sweden, why should I in that case ask here in this forum?

Before i started the thread, I considered that I only would get angry or jealous response.I was considering if I should try to ask the question differently,to save me and other readers the crap,but then I had not got the answers I was looking for. I had hoped on direct and informative answers, but no that was to hope for too much. .

Posted

Ruttenschied! has more to do without having to worry about driving. Nice atmosphere in restaurants and bars, and good selection.

Kettwig is also a good area with a range of activities and central to both Essen and Dusseldorf.

Posted

I like Eifel area near Aachen,especially Kornely Munster and Walheim,Oberstforsbach.If i have money i would buy there.Its very safe and nice there.

Posted

Odenthal might be worth a look. Close to Cologne, favoured by Bayer management. Best of luck!