Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy a spy pen

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone, as the topic says i am looking for a spy pen.Ive been to Conrad, bt it seems they dont have the one im looking for.So if any of u knows a shop where i can find.It doesnt have to be one of those big shop where people normally cant find nothing there...

Appreciate your help!

cheerz

Posted

Have you tried looking for one online?

http://www.google.de/search?client=opera&q=spy+pen&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

- there seem to be enough to choose from!

- if Conrad "don´t have the one I´m looking for", maybe you should go a little bit further towards describing exactly what you are looking for!

Posted

There used to be a shop in London that sold just that sort of stuff. Wonder if it's still there. I remember passing it a few times.

Posted

Sounds like something a pervert might find very useful in the communal changing rooms. I recently saw a camera disguised as an electronic car key. Could work just as well.

Could you use a spy pen to write. The car key certainly would be no good for opening cars.

Posted

Does the law allow use of spy footage in court?

Posted

thanks for ur answers guys, bt to be more specific id like to get just this small camera!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/cimg0309a.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/cimg0310s.jpg/

@ James Bond guy - next time, dont even bother replying mate!

Posted

I use these tiny cams on RC models, but I usually get the car key ones because the form factor works better for planes.

What do you need the CMOS module for? Is it a 480p or 720p version? ZIF or soldered?

Posted

it all sounds a bit dicky to me,who would want one of these things? spying on your work colleagues?or do you live in a WG and want to film the shower?

Posted

Hello everyone, as the topic says i am looking for a <something>

You can get almost every type of <something> at Amazon or Ebay.

Posted

Pearl

Spy pen

More spy pens

Yes, Pearl always have great gadgets. I've bought plenty of stuff I don't really need there.

Posted

Yes, Pearl always have great gadgets. I've bought plenty of stuff I don't really need there.

Some gadgets they have are not bad although you are right it is nothing you really need.

Anyway we are surround of gadgets and goods we do not really need!

Posted

Unnecessary stuff is the best stuff!

Posted

You might not know where to go with all your money!!! :lol:

Posted

If you don't mind importing stuff from Hong-Kong (it can get stopped at customs, and you may have ethical concerns) you can try dealextreme (you will be able to find the site easily). They have all sorts of gadgets and "useless stuff" (some of it quite fun). Be sure that what you buy is at least legal for importing, some of the stuff like high-powered lasers depends on national regulations etc. Usually those items will have some forum discussion going on about them.

The prices are usually cheap / competitive, the shipping is free worldwide (and with tracking) but can take quite long to get your stuff (sometimes they actually don't have the item in stock and the database wasn't up to date when you order). You can upgrade on the shipping if you want to pay for it as well.

The customer support is helpful (you can cancel orders if you got fed up with waiting and be refunded, or get replacements) but can similarly take a while (especially during Chinese new year period) and you may get a bit of mangled English. It can be a bit of an hassle but they have been trustworthy; whenever I got stuff that didn't work on arrival and let them know, they sent replacements.

Ivo.