Tennis partners sought and found (2013)

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi All, who would likt to play Tennis regularely but is lacking a partner? Good player, a bit out of shape... Please get in touch! Cheers, Chris

Posted

hi! i would love to play tennis!! I dont think im the best player so i might not be on your level haha but i love tennis and have been dying to play!

Posted

Hey, I would like to play tennis too! I used to play a lot when I was younger, I miss it and I would like to get back to it regularely!! Do you know a place where we can play inside?

Cheers,

Pierre

Posted

I'm interested too, but can only make it on weekdays evening.

Posted

I'm super keen to have a hit. Didn't bring my racket with me to Munich but maybe you can hire them?? Let me know if you want to play some time.

Posted

hi guys,

i am a beginner, would like to play Tennis for fun & fitness

thanks Chris for the good idea ;)

Posted

I live in Neubiberg and would also like to start once the outside courts are open. There is a sportpark in Neubiberg that has 4 clay courts. Looks good from outside, but I've never played there. I'm more comfortable playing on hard courts, average player and will need 2-3 sessions to get back in form :)

If anyone would like to try out the Neubiberg courts, let me know and I can find out more info.

Posted

Hi guys,

I have a membership at Heimstetten outdoor tennis courts, it's a great one. Closed at the moment obviously as it's winter but I'm keen to recruit anyone keen for a casual hit or set up a friendly game for summer?

I was having coaching last summer with Maximilian Schmuck who was good. Tel.: 0176 24434079 www.maxpointtennis.com

It's closed to Feldkirchen station or Heimstetten on the S2 line out east, 20mins from Marienplatz, a little way out but right next to a small lake which has table tennis too for a laugh.

Anyhoo, message me if you're interested and I'll organise closer to the time personally.

Heidi :)

Posted

Just discovered he does winter training too but Ashheim which is even further out. At least it's cheap for a casual game in Heimstetten as I'm a member, only €4 per hour per group.

Sommer: Tennisplätze des SV Heimstetten, Am Sportpark 2, 85551 Heimstetten

Winter: Tennishalle Sportpoint Aschheim, Am Sportpark 3, 85609 Aschheim

Posted

@gerlingh; 4€ is indeed cheap! Do you have any idea when the outside courts will open? April? I'll join.

Posted

I'm looking to play weekday evenings for an hour from either 20.00 or 21.00 (could possibly do from 19.00 but might be tricky)

I'm a reasonable player, having played for a long time but never particularly frequently.

I live in Schwanthalerhohe and I think the closest indoor courts are in Sendling - HC Wacker (appropriate name) www.hcw.de - its 25 euro per hour per court (but I don't know how busy it gets). But I'm open to other suggestions if anyone's got them.

If your interested then let me know.

Posted

Hallo!

I am looking for a tennis partner as well. I am somewhere between under-average level, and have 4-5 months experience =)

Usually I play in a tennis club next to Studentenstadt, but don't mind to play somewhere also, I love this game!

Cheers,

Jean

Posted

Hey!

Who would like to play this week?

There are some indoor clay courts in the city that are covered, but i am also open to other surfaces.

Thanks for a quick reply!

Amrei

Posted

Hallo,

Am looking for a tennis partner for a hit during the week, I live in Lehel but am happy to drive to meet at your courts.

Good club player with UK ranking.

Message me if interested.

Leo

Posted

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be available to play in Munich on outdoor court during the week from 6pm onward?

I'm average + player.

Don't hesitate to contact me!

0170 781 0937

Cheers

John

Posted

Hi

I'm looking for tennis partners for games either weekends or evenings. I can travel around Munich to play. I am a fairly good player and have been playing for a number of years.

Please send me a message if interested.

James

Posted

Hi all,

There is allready tennis grupe that plays every saturday 15:00 - 17:00

you can send mail to Brigitte, the organiser , if you want to join us:

brigitte.schuermann@web.de

hope to see you all soon!

Posted

I'm looking for tennis partners for games at any time!

I am timewise pretty flexible!

Posted

Hello! I'm 19 years old and would love to start learning tennis. Anybody can teach me for 2 weeks?

Thanks a bunch!

Posted

Hello everyone!

I'm moving to Munich in August for an internship. Back in France, I have played tennis once a week for a year, so that is not a lot! I would really like to keep on playing tennis because I just love this sport!

So I'm looking for a tennis partner who just wants to play a friendly game!

By the way, I am 18.

Please PM me if interested!