Fun bowling nights during the week

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! Is anyone up for fun bowling nights? There is a bowling center at Alexanderplatz that looks nice. I'd say my bowling skills are average, so this is less of a sports event than just a fun way of meeting up and getting to know some people.

I don't know how fast people will reply, but I thought of the 16. of January for the first meet up.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR, guys! (-;

Posted

Great idea! Would love to play a game or two after work on the 16th.

Posted

Hey guys, yeah, just give it some time... I'm sure we can find enough people. If not for the 16th then another time. (-;

*patience*

Posted

The alexanderplatz one is pretty expensive compared to others in the city. Would you be interested in one of the cheaper ones?

Posted

Oh yeah. great idea ;) i am interested.

The one in the Alexa is a nice place.

Posted

Hi! No, it doesn't have to be the one at Alexander Platz. I just thought it would be easy for everyone to get to. Can you suggest another nice one in berlin center?

Posted

There is another one on top of Galeria Ostbahnhof (so, not that far), they usually have some sort of promotions. I'll check the name and I'll let you know.

Posted

Would be interested in sunday bowling, I heard of some cheap places where its 1 euro games or something on sundays

Posted

i'll join if my work schedule lets me

Posted

Okay, great! I see that we have a bunch of people interested. :) Please send me a private message with your email adress if you're interested. I will then send out a proper invitation with all the details. cu soon, Johanna

Posted

I am going to be in Berlin for a month so would be interested in some games if I can make it! Can you keep me updated? Thanks!

Posted

If you guys like drinking there's one in Friedrichshain which does 22e per person four 2 hours - but that's allyou can drink, as well as all you can bowl.

Posted

Hmm. I don't know how much you guys are planning to drink,

but I'm not sure if I would drink enough to pay 22 Euros for 2 hours.

Some might not want to drink anything.

It's a nice idea, but maybe we find a cheaper place.

I was at the one at Alexanderplatz last week and it was about 7 Euros for 3 Games.

And this was on Friday night, which I think is a bit more expensive than others. So generally it's really not that expensive.

I will have another look on the internet to see what place is nice, cheap and in a location that everyone can get to easily

and will send out an email with the details to all of you who have given me your email address.

If you haven't yet and you would like to join please send it to me in a private message.

Thank you & have a nice weekend! ;)

Posted

Would love to go bowling--I'm not very good, but I can make everyone feel better about their skills. I'm always trying to get my friends/bf to go with me and they're never interested. The bowling alley in Schiller Park (Wedding) has 1 euro bowling from 10-20:00 on Thursday the 17th. Otherwise I would definitely prefer to go to one of the cheaper places--I can't believe how expensive some of these places get! I always thought of bowling as something you can do on a budget...

Posted

Hi everyone,

the first meeting is set for this Wednesday.

If you haven't got an invitation from me yet than it's because you haven't messaged me your email address.

If you want to join let me know. (Also for future bowling meet ups)

Johanna

Posted

Hallo everyone,

we had a good time at our first bowling meet up. Many thanks to Joanna for organizing it. I would certainly go again. May I suggest Sunday afternoon as an alternative time?

Colin