2014 Country Music Cruise

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Germans love American country music and I'm trying to get the word out about the first official thoroughly authentic 2014 Country Music Cruise scheduled for January 19-26, 2014 out of Ft. Lauderdale. Check out this lineup: Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers, Patty Loveless, Jo Dee Messina, Ronnie Millsap, Restless Heart, Andy Griggs, Ty Herndon, Jamie O’Neal, Loraine Crook. The cruise is on Holland America's Westerdam and stops at St. Barth, St. Thomas and the private island of Half Moon Cay. If you know people who may be interested in this cruise - which opens for booking on January 7, 2013 - please send them my way at www.allurequest.com or email me at dalwhitt52@yahoo.com. Pricing should be available shortly, including an early booking discount that can save you between $75-200 per person based on accommodations.

post-213906-13564661111923_thumb.jpg

Posted

I don't think i've met a single German that has expressed interest in American country music, as a matter of fact, I haven't met one sane person who has expressed an interest in American country music.

Posted

I know one german that thought I was into Country and western

But I actually said that I was a cunt from Preston!

Posted

You do realize that although we have a few Germans here that this is an expat forum for English speakers in Germany? If you are looking for Germans then you should try something like the Country-Forum.

And there are plenty of Germans who like country and western - there is even a square dancing club in the Heidelberg area. And I kid you not, it really is called the Spargel Spinners.

Posted

Yes, There is also Maurice dancing in Mollie Malones in Munich..

When Maurice is tired, his brother has a dance!

Posted

Vince, Kenny and Patty don't rock my boat (haha) but there actually is a fairly large Country music following in Germany albeit a little old school for my taste. I'd suggest a country music forum also because the most germans on here are twats.

Posted

dalwhitt52 did say 'if you know people who may be interested in this cruise'.

Posted

I think what Mapleleafdude is trying to say is, "WTF?!? No Shania Twain??? biatches." :D

Posted

If i could afford it, i would go for the pure comedy gold this cruise would afford. I'd bring the leather chaps and rattlesnake skin boots out of retirement (village people cowboy impersonator, until the coke problem

got out of hand) and i'd don a permed mullet. I would also, fire a Smeeth 'nd' Wesson .45 in the air every 4-5 minutes or when something needed to be exclaimed of exaggerated)

Posted

haha!

ouch! curses! Your username+post content just fired off a verdammt scheiß ohrwurm!

UK's Eurovision Song Contest entry by Lulu; "Boom-bang-a-bang!"

2B

Posted

I once took a German inklusive hotel deal in Spain....once.