Abortion required or not?

105 posts in this topic

Posted

please dont judge me, just need help. I am a married girl living in Germany but I am not having any relation with my husband from last few months. Two weeks ago, unintentionally I had Oral S** with a guy who I met.. I still have 4 days in my next Dates. But I am feeling sick and having abdominal and back pain, and some other indication of pregnancy. Anyhow, today I went to a FrauenArzt but my test results are negative. According to her, its very early stage and she could tell me exactly about anything. then she gave me some tablets that I have to use for next three weeks if I dont want a pregnancy.

I dont want to have child in any case. Can anyone, let me know about,

1- is there is a way to avoid pregnancy using these tablets?

2- how effective are these tablets?

3- can I have an abortion without telling my husband about it?

4- and is it legal to have an abortion at this stage of pregnancy?

5- any suggestions, if I dont want to keep the baby as Dr. is not sure about it yet.

Posted

if you only had oral sex how can you be pregnant?

Isn't the best way to ensure it doesn't happen mouthwash?

Posted

I still have 4 days in my next Dates. But I am feeling sick and having abdominal and back pain

That's probably your period.

Anyhow, today I went to a FrauenArzt but my test results are negative..

4- and is it legal to have an abortion at this stage of pregnancy?

5- any suggestions, if I dont want to keep the baby as Dr. is not sure about it yet.

Of course no doctor is going to give you an abortion when you haven't had a positive pregnancy test and haven't missed a period yet. Especially if you tell them you think you are pregnant as a result of oral sex :blink: Relax, and do what your doctor tells you to do.

Posted

Mystified as to what the tablets can be... did she give you the pill? Seriously what is the name? Was it a real doctor you went to?

Posted

I'm intrigued, why would any doctor give an abortion inducing tablet when a pregnancy hasn't even been determined? :blink:

Posted

Thanks all for your replies... It was not only the Oral S**. it means there was no intercourse... but he fingered me... so i heard there are chances to get pregnant in this way too.. also symptems that I mentioned .. backach , abdominal pain etc.

and yes these tablets are the pills which she gave me...

Posted

He probably gave her aspirin. Of course he was likely flustered after she unintentionally performed oral sex on him. Whoops! Slipped again!

Posted

Mystified as to what the tablets can be... did she give you the pill?

You can take some types of birth control pills (under doctor's orders, of course) in a certain sequence to prevent the egg from being fertilized and implanting in the uterus.

I think you only take them over the course of a couple of days, though, not for 3 weeks. But who knows?

Posted

Honey, I wish you all the best but oral+fingers still don't make you pregnant. Just say you fiddled around and your not sure where he's been any more. Don't start with oral and then move to fingers.

Posted

... 48 and still learning...

OP what is the name of the pills?

Posted

It was not only the Oral S**. it means there was no intercourse... but he fingered me... so i heard there are chances to get pregnant in this way too.

Uh, no.

Were you homeschooled?