Baking Cupcakes in Frankfurt

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

I am a cupcake baker in Frankfurt and am looking to invite teachers from the UK for example Tracy James from Cotton and Crumbs to come to Frankfurt and teach skills like covering cupcakes in fondant and how to make gumpaste sugar flowers like big roses for wedding cakes.

Would this be something anyone is interested in?

If so, let me know.

post-212767-13552426197938.jpg

Posted

Hey, I am interested!

Do you have your own bakery or is it just a hobby?

Cause I enjoy baking a lot but it´s just my hobby, not profession.

What would be the costs of this?

Have a nice day!

Posted

Hi, if it helps I can teach these things and more. I already live in Frankfurt but when I lived in the UK I had a small cake company which I ran from home. You can see my cakes on Facebook. Search for The Peony Cake Company. My cakes also appeared in several wedding magazines and at Kate Price's 2nd wedding! (Those from the UK will no doubt know who she is!)

I would really love to teach anyone who is interested some new skills and perhaps make some new friends at the same time!

X

Posted

Hi there! I would be interested if there was an evening class after 6:30pm or a weekend class.

Posted

I'm also a hobby baker and would be interested in hearing more details. It would depend on when it was and how much it cost, though.

Posted

I can do this any weekend but my kitchen isn't big enough to host. If anyone has a place that's big enough to host then I can come and teach cupcake decorating skills (to start with). Cost is free as long as you can bring your own supplies. I can write a list so everyone has the items in good time.

Just an idea.

Posted

i would be really interested in this too...I can't offer my kitchen unfortunately as it not big enough :-(

Posted

I am also very interested in learning to decorate cupcakes. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

Posted

I love baking, I always struggle to decorate though. It would be great to learn!

Posted

Hello, i'm definitely interested as long as someone can also help me to bake the cupcakes to begin with :-)

Mike

Posted

Hi

yes yes I am very much interested right from how to bake a cupcake just like Mike and to make them look beautiful.Would love to meet u all for a baking session :)

Palak

Posted

So, Das Cupcake joined TT on 11 Dec. and has made exactly one post, this one. They have never come back onto this thread and they don't have a website. Looks like lots of people are interested, but has anyone heard from the OP?

Posted

I was interested in this thread too and watching for updates. Anyhow I noticed that iimori will do a baking course on request for small groups. Perhaps someone could organise it and see if they could do it in English for an interested party.

http://www.iimori.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=117&Itemid=124

I'm too busy to get involved but I thought it might be an idea for a group to do.

Posted

This woman does classes too, though I think they are more of the classic French style of pastries, etc. She is really, really good, and being American, the classes would be in English.

http://pastrynomad.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pastry-Nomad/139775826087319?ref=ts&fref=ts