Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Creative Drinks and Tapas!

9 posts in this topic

Posted

The Munich Creative Group is getting together for another round of Creative Drinks on Nov. 30 at 18:30. Join us for some tapas and drinks and find out what with other creatives in town are up to. Creatives of all types are welcome to join in. Look for the Munich Creative Group logos on the tables to find us, and help me find more ways to use the word "creative" in every sentence!

Volkart Restaurant is located at Volkartstr. 15, 80634 Munich.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can give the restaurant a head's up.

MCG is an international group of artists, writers, musicians, and entrepreneurs who enjoy meeting and collaborating with the other creatives in Munich. We occasionally get together for social events like this one. New people are always welcome to join us.

Posted

Sounds interesting! I like to think of myself as a creative person, and I've been in Munich only a couple of months. Still trying to settle and organize my social life. My arty side includes improv, musical or theatrical, and writing stuff... If there's a group already, I'd like to meet up with them...

Posted

Welcome Adesias! We have several writers and musicians in the group, and we welcome newcomers. Most of us came to Munich from somewhere else, some have been here longer than others. You'll fit right in!

Posted

Hello Nvjaeger,

I am interested in your group and would like to come. I sing and compose.

Kind regards,

Jesseev

Posted

Looking forward to meeting you, Jesseev. See you friday!

Posted

Hi everybody, this sounds great! Maybe not for living I do sculpturing - presently mainly modelling in clay, trying to design my own furniture, things like that. I'm looking forward to join in and meet you. Marge

Posted

Hi Marge! I dabble in furniture making as well, and we have at least one other sculptor in the group! Looking forward to hearing more about your projects.