Poker in Frankfurt

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear all.

I know its a bit late, but im thinking of organising a poker cash game this Saturday for small stakes likely 5c/10c. If interested please leave a comment. Likely to accomodate 4-6 new people.

This is just to have a few beers and have a luagh..

Let me know if your in!

Posted

I may be interested...what time are you thinking and maybe up the stakes a bit??

Posted

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. Unlikely were going into increase the stakes as the game can play pretty big for us anyway. Were more about having a bit of fun and a bit of gamble. Were all amateurs, but if you want to know more let us know.

Posted

Am reading this a bit late , let us know how it went and when you plan to do next.

Posted

Hi there Saturday didnt happen due to lack of players.

Basically we want to have in total 6-8 guys who regularly want to play. Basically, a 10/20 cent cash game or 5/10 cent cash game. The last game we had was good fun. Were all amateur players who enjoy poker!

If your interested let me know!

Thanks

Posted

I am interested in playing some poker. Is this a home game? Whereabouts is it? Thanks,

Michael

Posted

I will be interested but definitely depends upon day and time. How many people are there already?

Posted

I might be interested depending on where the location is? Could we not do 25/50c blinds minimum buy in 25euros

Posted

Hi guys thanks for the interest.

At the moment there is 2 of us who want to play regularly. It would be a home game in Frankfurt. Ideally we would meet up for a drink before hand to get to know everyone etc etc.

In regards to the size of the game , im not comfortable going over 10/20 cent blinds. This way you can bring 40 quid and 2 buy inns at 100 big blinds. If you play 25/50, and you buy in for 100 big blinds and you want 2 buy inns, thats 100E.

At the end of the day, we just want to play for fun. However saying that most people previously when i have run games have bought in for 5/10 euro to begin with. But again, if we have a group who regularly plays and theres a concesus a few games later to increase the size if the game im not entirely apposed

Most games would probably be on a weekend, friday or saturday. start about 6 and play to whenever people want to leave. In my experience this tends to be till 5/6 in the morning, which makes how big the game is important. People dont want to loose their buy in ang go home after an hour.

Any more info or questions, let us know!

hopeully ill get a game organised for this or next week!

Posted

Try to post in this group http://www.facebook.com/groups/frankfurtnmotion/?fref=ts , you might get many people through this group.

Posted

We could do it this friday if we are atleast 4 so i am adding names below.

1. jatinkumar24

2. joelbroni

Please add your name if interested.

Posted

Hi Guys. if you can get 2 more players im sure i could oranise a game for this weekend.

Thanks