Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Collection company demanding fees after payment

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys,

I need some helps in this case. I owned ebay seller fees 3 months, the amount is 61,53 euro. Then yesterday I got one email from debt collector KSP Kanzlei Dr. Seegers Dr. Frankenheim Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH. They said I must paid 120 euro, inc. 61,53 I owned ebay. Well, I owned ebay, so I must pay them, that's normal. So I go to ebay, my account is blocked, but I simply pay them with ebay windows and everything's okay, they accept my money. And today debt collectors called, they said I must pay the debt. I said I've already paid ebay fees, they're suprised at it, and they said I must pay the extra fee for them too.

So I ask you guys, must I pay it or not? I dont think they have the law to require money from me, dont they?

Best regards,

Thinh

Posted

Hi there,

apparently Ebay contacted the bill collectors.

The easiest way should be for you to contact Ebay, speak to someone in charge and ask them if by German law you are still required to pay the collectors since you paid your debt now.

Step 2 (if step one should not get you anywhere: Contact a regular attorney and ask him/her about it.

Posted

Ebay will have sold the debt to a debt collection agency...

You paid Ebay...

Ebay contacted the debt agency... informing them that the debt is paid...

Now you need to pay only the Debt-collectors debt!

Posted

Well, they asked me to give them the bill, which shows I have paid ebay. I think they want to get information from my bank, so they could get their money. Can I just simply take picture from my ebay account windows, which showed I have paid and send them?

Posted

Now you give us more info....

Anyway, all they want is proof that you paid Ebay... fairysnuff...

Posted

If you had paid the bill originally you would not be in this shit asking Toytowners for advice

Posted

Untitled-5.png

Here is my proof of payment.

They ask me to pay them for vorgericht. Kosten: 20 euro and Verzugsschadensersatz: §§ 2,13 f. RVG i.V.m. Nr.2300, 7002 VV RVG.

Posted

And because of all this you now probably have a bad record with SCHUFA which will make it more difficult if you need credit or a mortgage in the future. Tut tut tut.

Posted

I dont care, I am foreign student, after all I will go back to my country, so must I worry about my credit record?

Posted

That would depend upon your morals.

Also, if you did meet someone and decided to stay here then you should worry about it as the problem will not go away.

Posted

I dont care, I am foreign student, after all I will go back to my country, so must I worry about my credit record?

People like you give expats a bad name. Have fun sorting yourself out.

Posted

Yes, I got myself out of this trouble when I talked with ebay. You know what? I dont need to pay extra fee anymore. I paid what I owned and that's all. It's so funny when I see someone gives good advice, and someone else: pay them, you owned them or you will have bad credit. Wow.

Case closed. I dont want to hear advice how to become a good boy, pay all money without thinking. And I dont need to make a loans with bank? I have my uncle and he owns a bank, haha.

Anyway, thanks germanyherewelcome. Your advice are the best.

Posted

I need some helps in this case. I owned ebay seller fees 3 months, the amount is 61,53 euro.

you asked for help, signed up to TT especially.

glad you finally paid up AFTER THREE MONTHS.

hope the Ebay vendor gives you a really shitty rating.

Posted

hope the Ebay vendor gives you a really shitty rating.

The problem was with ebay SELLER fees, the OP is the seller and did not pay his ebay fees on time.

Posted

missed that thanks for pointing it out,

still naughty to let it lapse for 3 months tho...

Posted

I have my uncle and he owns a bank, haha.

You sound like a Banker too!